ADVERTISEMENT

B1G Team/Individual Stats and RPI for 5/26/21...

ptrich

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Nov 2, 2001
Here is a link to the stats. We continue to be 1st in team ERA, but it moved a little bit higher. We have dropped to 9th in batting, and we are tied for 5th in fielding percentage and 6th in total number of errors. One thing about these stats is that not all B1G teams have played the same number of games. I noticed while IU has committed 45 errors on the season in 41 games, that NW and Minn have played 33 and 34 games, respectively, and they have a total of 53 and 46 errors in those games, respectively.

As far as our RPI, we are 6th in the conference in that area.

Reactions: mk23
Here is a link to the stats. We continue to be 1st in team ERA, but it moved a little bit higher. We have dropped to 9th in batting, and we are tied for 5th in fielding percentage and 6th in total number of errors. One thing about these stats is that not all B1G teams have played the same number of games. I noticed while IU has committed 45 errors on the season in 41 games, that NW and Minn have played 33 and 34 games, respectively, and they have a total of 53 and 46 errors in those games, respectively.

As far as our RPI, we are 6th in the conference in that area.

Sixth in RPI is not gonna make it.

Sixth in RPI is not gonna make it.
Because the B1G didn't play a non-conference schedule, I'm not sure how much weight the NCAA selection committee will put on that rating. That's just my opinion, and others may think differently on it.

Last edited:
Because the B1G didn't play a non-conference schedule, I'm not sure how much weight the NCAA selection committee will put on that rating. That's just my opinion, and others may think differently on it.
If we win 2 of 3 we tie Maryland for 3/4 in B10 and RPI becomes a consideration. If we fail to do at least that well, RPI will be moot.

Reactions: mk23
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT