ADVERTISEMENT

B1G team/individual stats and RPI for 5/10/21...

ptrich

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Nov 2, 2001
Here is the link to the team and individual stats. We are 7th in hitting, 1st in ERA by a wide margin, and we dropped from 2nd to 6th in fielding with the error-plagued game on Saturday against the Huskers the big contributor to the drop.

B1G RPI standings:

Here is the link to the team and individual stats. We are 7th in hitting, 1st in ERA by a wide margin, and we dropped from 2nd to 6th in fielding with the error-plagued game on Saturday against the Huskers the big contributor to the drop.

B1G RPI standings:

Awwww crap. I knew I shouldn't have clicked on your link before I did it. Freaking RPI gets my blood pressure up every time. And this year without playing any Southern or West Coast teams, I knew it would suck. Thanks BIG.

Here's my question: How the hell can we have the absolute worst SOS in the conference?? And how can it be almost 230 spots lower that O$U?

Awwww crap. I knew I shouldn't have clicked on your link before I did it. Freaking RPI gets my blood pressure up every time. And this year without playing any Southern or West Coast teams, I knew it would suck. Thanks BIG.

Here's my question: How the hell can we have the absolute worst SOS in the conference?? And how can it be almost 230 spots lower that O$U?
Trying to figure out the RPI makes my head spin. I provided a link to an article that tries to explain how it's calculated. I feel one reason for our standing in that area is our four-game disaster at OSU, and it's not entirely about the sweep, but also the fact that OSU went into a significant downward spiral immediately after sweeping us. A historically bad Minnesota team that has lost 13 straight and has a record of 4-26, certainly doesn't help the conference's standing in that area. That doesn't explain the SOS rating you cited with OSU, though.

Reactions: mk23
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT