ADVERTISEMENT

B1G is wild

Cavanagh

Hall of Famer
Mar 1, 2012
Iowa and Rutgers making a late charge. Seems like the B1G will almost assuredly get 9 in. IU needs to beat OSU on Monday. OSU isn't great, we match up well against them. Go get this W, and we control our own destiny. We are too good not to go to the tournament.

I'm not sure that they will take 9 teams from the Big Ten after last years anemic performance by the conference.

After that poor effort from OSU today, look for them to be laser focused come Monday night. Iowa totally dominated the last 10-12 minutes. OSU was throwing balls away left and right, forcing shots and consistently being beaten to 50/50 balls. Will be a very difficult game.

Reactions: dayhr11 and Pryght
Iowa and Rutgers making a late charge. Seems like the B1G will almost assuredly get 9 in. IU needs to beat OSU on Monday. OSU isn't great, we match up well against them. Go get this W, and we control our own destiny. We are too good not to go to the tournament.
Fran and the equality boys took them down. Now IU will take them down. Bank it

OSU is certainly good enough to beat us, and unfortunately they will on Monday.
I hate to say it, but until we start hitting 3's we're toast.
And 9 teams from the B10 aren't going to the big dance.

OSU is certainly good enough to beat us, and unfortunately they will on Monday.
I hate to say it, but until we start hitting 3's we're toast.
And 9 teams from the B10 aren't going to the big dance.

Yep I meant 8. If hey take 9 IU, MI and Rutgers are in. 6 locks right now I would say.

Reactions: jeffwheat69
Look, it's not a game we're gonna win. They're better, at home payback time and expected home cooking, and the line is ridiculous to bet on, I'm sensing blowout loss, like 15-25.

And why was this game not played today as scheduled originally, that be interesting to know and might affect the odds. I don't look far beyond the schedule the post on here and never noticed, but I'd like to know what's going on if the game was rescheduled

Last edited:
Look, it's not a game we're gonna win. They're better, at home payback time and expected home cooking, and the line is ridiculous to bet on, I'm sensing blowout loss, like 15-25.

And why was this game not played today as scheduled originally, that be interesting to know and might affect the odds. I don't look far beyond the schedule the post on here and never noticed, but I'd like to know what's going on if the game was rescheduled
Iowa got snowed in and couldn’t get to Columbus when the game was supposed to be played. So they rescheduled it for today and moved our game to Monday.

jim-mora-mora.gif

Agree we need to step. TJD and Race needs to play tough these last 5 games and we must make some shots. We have an opportunity to finish strong but the players have to step up.

We have squandered away too many games already this year. It’s sad to think how we could already have 4-5 more wins pretty easily. Backs are against the wall and we need to show what we are made of now.

Showing that kind of consistency at the end of this season would be a bit out of character but very welcome!!!!
Just treading until Rob returns, then game over.

I mean, there’s a reason why PS, MK, TG, and XJ are missing shots and, in some cases, not taking open 3s in favor of a challenged floaters. It’s all part of the plan. Gotta save them makes. Law of averages.

Just treading until Rob returns, then game over.

I mean, there’s a reason why PS, MK, TG, and XJ are missing shots and, in some cases, not taking open 3s in favor of a challenged floaters. It’s all part of the plan. Gotta save them makes. Law of averages.
I do think Rob will help. But I don’t want to have to count on winning the BTT to get in. Lets just win them now. Go IU!

Reactions: IUclover
I do think Rob will help. But I don’t want to have to count on winning the BTT to get in. Lets just win them now. Go IU!
As I said in another thread, I took the first Thursday and Friday of the tourney off with high expectations so I’d be much happier with 3+ wins now.

I’ve actually took those days off for the last 12 years. Not being in the tourney usually leads to golfing both days.

As I said in another thread, I took the first Thursday and Friday of the tourney off with high expectations so I’d be much happier with 3+ wins now.

I’ve actually took those days off for the last 12 years. Not being in the tourney usually leads to golfing both days.
You have inspired me. I am going to put in for those days off right now so I can watch some IU post season action!

I took those days off for the first 10 years of my adult life knowing we would be in. Then I did it a couple times just thinking I’d still enjoy the first rounds,…. But it’s too depressing. Took them off this year.. plan to be depressed

I took those days off for the first 10 years of my adult life knowing we would be in. Then I did it a couple times just thinking I’d still enjoy the first rounds,…. But it’s too depressing. Took them off this year.. plan to be depressed
In a day in age where the service industry is hurting for staff, be glad your manager at IHOP gave you it off. Must have done something right last few decades, earned that flare on your apron waffleshitz, good work.

8 minimum.
8 is likely, but not a lock. Rutgers is still 76 in NET right now. It’s possible that they don’t get in. We are over 30 spots higher than them right now. Neither RU or IU are locks right now.

I will take whatever you are taking right now

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT