B1G is odd this year

vesuvius13

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
May 11, 2017
Minnesota lost to Bowling Green today
OSU is struggling at least for them and look vulnerable
Michigan is back to running the ball well but little passing game
PSU just eked out a win against a midlevel SEC team and today had a less impressive game
Wisconsin just got handled by ND with their defense giving up 41 points

I hope the Hoosiers take heed of the Minnesota game and come out taking it to WKU.

PSU just eked out a win against a midlevel SEC team and today had a less impressive game

I hope the Hoosiers take heed of the Minnesota game and come out taking it to WKU.

Well, to be fair to Wisconsin (and I don't give a rat's ass about Wisconsin), ND had two pick-six TDs in the last couple of minutes. That's not on the defense.

Rutgers just showed once again why I don't like trick snaps on 4 and very short like IU tried against Cincinnati. If you aren't comfortable with going on a normal snap on 4th an short kick a FG.

By the way, Arkansas is looking like the real deal against Texas AM up 17-0.

Reactions: ESalum86
Rutgers just showed once again why I don't like trick snaps on 4 and very short like IU tried against Cincinnati. If you aren't comfortable with going on a normal snap on 4th an short kick a FG.

Unless you’re playing a bad defense, it’s best to just take the 3 pts.

These first 4 games can certainly create a false sense of security in fanbases. I watched a bunch of IU teams over the years start out 3-0 or 4-0, only to fall apart down the stretch Conference schedules tend to weed out all the false-positives each week. These pre-conference games can mask a bunch of flaws.

Reactions: vesuvius13
Its not just the B1G as Iowa Stat is down 21 - 10 against Baylor near the end of the 2nd.

Iowa is only up 7-0 with little time left in 1st half against CSU.

Arkansas has a great former OL line coach for an HC. It starts up front.

Reactions: vesuvius13

There's room at the top of the BiG. And the BiG East.

So what you’re really saying is the B1G sucks

The B1G is a steaming pile of horse crap. The gap between them and the SEC is only going to get wider despite the “Alliance” Should have made a play for UT and OU instead of downplaying Oklahoma based on non AAU status

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT