ADVERTISEMENT

AZ Recount,Champ and QAnon- the new stormfront

cosmickid

Hall of Famer
Oct 23, 2009
This is a QAnon themed thread, to share things that people may be unaware of. If you're not interested in finding out more about Q-tips,
feel free to abstain...

So some of us may remember the NJ Gymowner who went viral during the lockdown for saying he was going to remain open despite Gov Murphy ordering all non-essential businesses to close. I remember at the time thinking he sounded like a selfish prick, but I never expected to hear any more from him...

Well, last week there was a new arrest in the insurrection investigation, and it turns out this guy (Scott Fairlamb) was arrested. He was the star of newly released videos that show him physically assaulting two or 3 different LEOs on Jan 6. Now I know some people take issue with the term "insurrectionist", but this guy seems to totally fit the bill. He's a bit of a narcissist so he had to film himself which I imagine combined with his earlier history will be damning...

He's a former boxer or MMA fighter, so as this first video points out he's no ordinary citizen when he attacks these LEOs. No surprise he's a Qtip, and likely all in on both the AZ recount theory as well as the hidden language behind the meaning of Champ's death. It turns out he's also the (estranged?) brother of a Secret Service agent who was attached to Michelle Obama's security team. And he's also the son of a cop...

These videos are intermingled, and I'm not sure which details are mentioned in them respectively. If you watch all 3 you'll get a better idea of how all this intertwines...

This discusses the AZ recount and Champ and features an investigative author who really knows Q

This is a QAnon themed thread, to share things that people may be unaware of. If you're not interested in finding out more about Q-tips,
feel free to abstain...

So some of us may remember the NJ Gymowner who went viral during the lockdown for saying he was going to remain open despite Gov Murphy ordering all non-essential businesses to close. I remember at the time thinking he sounded like a selfish prick, but I never expected to hear any more from him...

Well, last week there was a new arrest in the insurrection investigation, and it turns out this guy (Scott Fairlamb) was arrested. He was the star of newly released videos that show him physically assaulting two or 3 different LEOs on Jan 6. Now I know some people take issue with the term "insurrectionist", but this guy seems to totally fit the bill. He's a bit of a narcissist so he had to film himself which I imagine combined with his earlier history will be damning...

He's a former boxer or MMA fighter, so as this first video points out he's no ordinary citizen when he attacks these LEOs. No surprise he's a Qtip, and likely all in on both the AZ recount theory as well as the hidden language behind the meaning of Champ's death. It turns out he's also the (estranged?) brother of a Secret Service agent who was attached to Michelle Obama's security team. And he's also the son of a cop...

These videos are intermingled, and I'm not sure which details are mentioned in them respectively. If you watch all 3 you'll get a better idea of how all this intertwines...

This discusses the AZ recount and Champ and features an investigative author who really knows Q

Now this is eerie in the way it relates to and shares particular elements of the Fairlamb story. I saw this video on Sunday before I knew anything about what I mentioned in the OP. I was going to share it as an example of how entrenched QAnon has become in additional parts of the world, not just the US. But it became even more bizarre in light of Fairlamb and his connection to someone in the Secret Service...

This is an Aussie investigative show called Four Corners, which might be a spinoff or possible competitor to 60 Mins Aus. I'm not sure because I don't understand the numerical channel designations. I had watched an episode where they discussed the Volcano tragedy on White Island (NZ) where a majority of the victims were Aussies, so they added this to my youtube recommendations and I found it pretty fascinating...

It's really long so I'll give a brief synopsis... It starts out as an expose of a Queensland family torn apart by Qanon- in this case, a brother and his wife and son are (infamous) devotees of Q, who have come to threaten other family members and are totally bonkers. But what makes it even more absorbing is that the Q tip (Tim Stewart) is a lifelong friend of Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison, who basically just decided to run for Parliament a few years back and somehow became PM.

One of the intriguing aspects they examine is how much access Stewart has to influence the PM. The two families are best friends, Tim Stewart's wife worked for a while at the PM's residence, and they vacation together.

Of particular interest in some circles in Australia is the PM's use of a QAnon catchphrase in an address he gave on sex abuse a few years ago. And what's more intriguing is that Stewart's (estranged) sister is herself a victim of abuse, and she did not feel the PM's use of the phrase was comforting, but instead she found it disturbing...

Like I said I was totally unaware of any of this until Sunday, but it's a huge deal in Australia. Here's a link to a vice article on it from June 4, which discusses the controversy surrounding the program... Fascinating stuff- sort of the reverse of the Fairlamb family's situation, as far as which of the estranged brothers has Govt access...

This is long, but worth a watch...

Last edited:
So you are going to combat Q anon by becoming...? Z anon? That entire second post seems like it would fit in well from the descriptions I have heard of Q anon.

Also, another aside, where does one go to get the q anon conspiracy theories? I have several conservative blogs and websites that I read fairly regularly and I'm just not seeing this Q stuff.

Reactions: Crayfish57
So you are going to combat Q anon by becoming...? Z anon? That entire second post seems like it would fit in well from the descriptions I have heard of Q anon.

Also, another aside, where does one go to get the q anon conspiracy theories? I have several conservative blogs and websites that I read fairly regularly and I'm just not seeing this Q stuff.
You don't need Q, You already have Andy "Antifa is hiding in my cereal bowl" Ngo.

a nervous hospital.

If you have Facebook and if you have friends from Indiana, you read what they post.
he's not pulling those from facebook. he's searching sites. he's obsessed. he should just join. or get himself kidnapped. something to get closer - tho he clearly believes everything posted on the internet

Other than facebook and other social media sites, you can likely find them at a "Recall [insert Gov]" protest/tent. I've encountered similar groups in Colorado and Cali. They were also hanging huge signs on overpasses in Santa Cruz last weekend.

There are also those few Republican elected representatives who dig the Q.

Yeah, there are many Qanon supporters in Indiana who have never even heard of Qanon. But they have heard of Tucker Carlson and, frankly, what's the difference? They support the same garbage.
I have a working theory that the origins of the Qanon stuff all started within the Trump administration, if not with Trump himself.

I mean, the basic foundation of their conspiracies is that Trump is some sort of chosen savior against some secret elite liberal pedophilia ring. It wouldn't surprise me in the least bit if Trump signed off on some propaganda machine anointing him some sort of hero. They probably got John Barron or John Miller to do PR for them in the early going.

Other than facebook and other social media sites, you can likely find them at a "Recall [insert Gov]" protest/tent. I've encountered similar groups in Colorado and Cali. They were also hanging huge signs on overpasses in Santa Cruz last weekend.

There are also those few Republican elected representatives who dig the Q.
Ok, but I will pull a TMP then and say that Qanon is just a figment of your imagination because there is no leadership structure and only some fringe people showing up at events.

So these guys are TMP's definition of Antifa but on the right. They are not really a thing, just an idea. Who is your Andy Ngo reporter that let's you know what they are doing?

I have a working theory that the origins of the Qanon stuff all started within the Trump administration, if not with Trump himself.

I mean, the basic foundation of their conspiracies is that Trump is some sort of chosen savior against some secret elite liberal pedophilia ring. It wouldn't surprise me in the least bit if Trump signed off on some propaganda machine anointing him some sort of hero. They probably got John Barron or John Miller to do PR for them in the early going.
i watched a documentary that they started as bernie sanders followers. a weird loosely knit group of anti-establishment guys. they liked bernie the best bc they construed his message as most anti-establishment and felt the dems were screwing him over. once trump started the drain the swamp stuff they latched on.

Last edited:

My theory is KGB. If it wasn't originally, they now have the roadmap for how easy it is to put Americans at each other's throats.

feel free to abstain...

Why did you abandon the “guy rams a pride parade” thread?

because this clogged his feed and seemed like a perfect opportunity for an OH MY GOD REPUBLICANS ARE INSANE, CAN YOU BELIEVE Q WOW, LET'S TALK ABOUT THEM AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My theory is KGB. If it wasn't originally, they now have the roadmap for how easy it is to put Americans at each other's throats.

That would be the FSB, for all the tinfoil-hatted lefties.

I still can’t get over the fact that his son is actually named Barron. So weird.

I'm not sure I understand what you're asking? First off the FBI named Fairlamb and discussed conspiracists who were plotting to overthrow the Govt in court filings last week in conjunction with Fairlamb's arrest. NBC reported on that yesterday...

It's strange how none of the conservatives on this board have ever heard of Q, since MTG and Boebert have long been associated with it. Louie Gohmert, Sydney Powell, and ex-Gen Flynn all spoke at a QAnon event in Dallas over Memorial Day weekend. That was when a member of the audience asked Flynn why a Myanmar-type coup (military takeover) couldn't take place in the US and Flynn said: "it should". Listen for yourself, as Flynn is now claiming he said there is no reason it should. I used a Twitter video to demonstrate Flynn's live response, but the WAPO is reporting on what Flynn now claims...

Regardless all 3 of those folks spoke at the event on the same stage with a huge "Q" symbol in the background, and the Q motto "WWG1WGA" on the band of the hat...

I'm curious which conservative sites you get news from that never mention "Q"? Do they even mention Jan 6, because all the main players arrested for Jan 6 are QAnon members/sympathizers. It's sort of the natural progression of Pizzagate to Charlottesville, as far as people who were its earliest adherents.

Do you mean you never heard that HRC and Obama and other Dems are going to be arrested and sent to Guantanamo in the wake of Donald Trump leading a military takeover? You never saw the shirts and flags upfront at 2020 Trump rallies like in the pic enclosed in this decidedly mainstream article from CBS?

"QAnon exists as a kind of parallel history, in which a "deep state" took over decades ago. An all-encompassing theory of the world, it appears to tie together and explain everything from "Pizzagate" to ISIS to the prevalence of mass shootings and the JFK assassination.

It claims the military, supposedly eager to see the deep state overthrown, recruited Donald Trump to run for the president. But the deep state, which controls the media, quickly tried to smear him through "fake news" and unfounded allegations of collusion with Russia.

It goes on to insist that despite the deep state's best efforts, however, Mr. Trump is winning and that Q is releasing sanctioned leaks to the public in order to galvanize them ahead of "The Storm," which is the moment when the deep state's leaders are arrested and sent to Guantanamo Bay. QAnon believers have called this process "The Great Awakening."

Enter "the storm"

The storm takes its name from then-President Trump's enigmatic comment from October 2018 about "the calm before the storm." Q began posting soon after and said that the storm Mr. Trump referenced is a coming series of mass arrests that would end the deep state forever.

In QAnon lore, President Trump was secretly working with special counsel Robert Mueller to bring the deep state down, and the storm is a kind of Judgment Day in which the evildoers are punished and the faithful are redeemed. Q has repeatedly suggested that the storm would hit in the very near future and has even said certain people would be arrested on certain dates.

When those dates come and go without any arrests, Q says that they needed to be delayed for one reason or another, but that Mr. Trump still has the situation well in hand."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/what-is-the-qanon-conspiracy-theory/

I mean where do you think the concept of a deep state cabal that is corrupt and needs to be overthrown even comes from? I guess these "conservative sites" you're getting your news from don't talk about the 2022 midterms, because there are 19 QAnon friendly candidates (21 if you count MTG and Boebert running for re-election) running (18 GOP,1 Independent) in 2022... Just a few...

"The majority ran for Congress last year, and several won party nominations. Christine Quinn (R-FL), who won nearly 40% of the vote for a House seat, tweeted an enormous red Q. Joe Rae Perkins (R-OR), who won 39% of the vote for a senate seat, has literally pledged allegiance to QAnon. Daniel Wood (R-AZ), who won 35% of the vote for a House seat, tweeted a celebratory photo of a woman holding a giant Q along with a Q hashtag. Mike Cargile (R-CA), who won 30% of the vote for a Congressional seat in 2020, put “#Oathkeeper” and “#WWG1WGA” in his Twitter bio. Josh Barnett (R-AZ), who won 20% of the vote for Congress in Arizona’s 7th Congressional District last year, has said that QAnon is “not even a real thing” though typed out the full “WWG1WGA” hashtag a few times."

I mean some may consider "Scientology types" as a group of weirdos who might tend to skew left. But at least they don't run for office...

I'm not sure I understand what you're asking? First off the FBI named Fairlamb and discussed conspiracists who were plotting to overthrow the Govt in court filings last week in conjunction with Fairlamb's arrest. NBC reported on that yesterday...

It's strange how none of the conservatives on this board have ever heard of Q, since MTG and Boebert have long been associated with it. Louie Gohmert, Sydney Powell, and ex-Gen Flynn all spoke at a QAnon event in Dallas over Memorial Day weekend. That was when a member of the audience asked Flynn why a Myanmar-type coup (military takeover) couldn't take place in the US and Flynn said: "it should". Listen for yourself, as Flynn is now claiming he said there is no reason it should. I used a Twitter video to demonstrate Flynn's live response, but the WAPO is reporting on what Flynn now claims...

Regardless all 3 of those folks spoke at the event on the same stage with a huge "Q" symbol in the background, and the Q motto "WWG1WGA" on the band of the hat...

I'm curious which conservative sites you get news from that never mention "Q"? Do they even mention Jan 6, because all the main players arrested for Jan 6 are QAnon members/sympathizers. It's sort of the natural progression of Pizzagate to Charlottesville, as far as people who were its earliest adherents.

Do you mean you never heard that HRC and Obama and other Dems are going to be arrested and sent to Guantanamo in the wake of Donald Trump leading a military takeover? You never saw the shirts and flags upfront at 2020 Trump rallies like in the pic enclosed in this decidedly mainstream article from CBS?

"QAnon exists as a kind of parallel history, in which a "deep state" took over decades ago. An all-encompassing theory of the world, it appears to tie together and explain everything from "Pizzagate" to ISIS to the prevalence of mass shootings and the JFK assassination.

It claims the military, supposedly eager to see the deep state overthrown, recruited Donald Trump to run for the president. But the deep state, which controls the media, quickly tried to smear him through "fake news" and unfounded allegations of collusion with Russia.

It goes on to insist that despite the deep state's best efforts, however, Mr. Trump is winning and that Q is releasing sanctioned leaks to the public in order to galvanize them ahead of "The Storm," which is the moment when the deep state's leaders are arrested and sent to Guantanamo Bay. QAnon believers have called this process "The Great Awakening."

Enter "the storm"

The storm takes its name from then-President Trump's enigmatic comment from October 2018 about "the calm before the storm." Q began posting soon after and said that the storm Mr. Trump referenced is a coming series of mass arrests that would end the deep state forever.

In QAnon lore, President Trump was secretly working with special counsel Robert Mueller to bring the deep state down, and the storm is a kind of Judgment Day in which the evildoers are punished and the faithful are redeemed. Q has repeatedly suggested that the storm would hit in the very near future and has even said certain people would be arrested on certain dates.

When those dates come and go without any arrests, Q says that they needed to be delayed for one reason or another, but that Mr. Trump still has the situation well in hand."

I mean where do you think the concept of a deep state cabal that is corrupt and needs to be overthrown even comes from? I guess these "conservative sites" you're getting your news from don't talk about the 2022 midterms, because there are 19 QAnon friendly candidates (21 if you count MTG and Boebert running for re-election) running (18 GOP,1 Independent) in 2022... Just a few...

"The majority ran for Congress last year, and several won party nominations. Christine Quinn (R-FL), who won nearly 40% of the vote for a House seat, tweeted an enormous red Q. Joe Rae Perkins (R-OR), who won 39% of the vote for a senate seat, has literally pledged allegiance to QAnon. Daniel Wood (R-AZ), who won 35% of the vote for a House seat, tweeted a celebratory photo of a woman holding a giant Q along with a Q hashtag. Mike Cargile (R-CA), who won 30% of the vote for a Congressional seat in 2020, put “#Oathkeeper” and “#WWG1WGA” in his Twitter bio. Josh Barnett (R-AZ), who won 20% of the vote for Congress in Arizona’s 7th Congressional District last year, has said that QAnon is “not even a real thing” though typed out the full “WWG1WGA” hashtag a few times."

I mean some may consider "Scientology types" as a group of weirdos who might tend to skew left. But at least they don't run for office...
We’ve heard of it - we just aren’t obsessed with it like you. We don’t give a shit about it. Good grief.

Enter "the storm"

^^^^ Doesn't understand what I meant, LOL

Just a dem looking really hard for a conspiracy?
There is no conspiracy there. Trump used to get on the phone and act like his own press agent/handler and go by various aliases. Everyone he talked to knew it was Trump on the other end of the line, but he kept up with it all the same.

"John Barron" was one of them.

To most, it's weird that he'd then name his son after one of his weird aliases.

^^^^ Doesn't understand what I meant, LOL

Just a dem looking really hard for a conspiracy?
Even though this reference flew over your head, I do see a bit of the macrocosm in the microcosm here. Even when Trump does something that normally everyone would consider crazy, strange and weird, merely mentioning it is a left-wing conspiracy for many of the MAGA types.

It's weird that THAT guy is their champion. For years, the GOP was looking for a candidate they could tab as conservative, virtuous and even sort of pious. Guys like Mike Pence spent their careers vying for that role.

They just didn't know their base. They were looking for a loutish, boorish buffoon who didn't give two shits about anyone but himself. They found him in spades and will literally defend ANYTHING he says or does. He knows this and takes advantage of it frequently (calling his base 'low information voters, saying he could shoot someone on 5th Ave, etc).

I honestly don't know how anyone could debate this.

Even though this reference flew over your head, I do see a bit of the macrocosm in the microcosm here. Even when Trump does something that normally everyone would consider crazy, strange and weird, merely mentioning it is a left-wing conspiracy for many of the MAGA types.

It's weird that THAT guy is their champion. For years, the GOP was looking for a candidate they could tab as conservative, virtuous and even sort of pious. Guys like Mike Pence spent their careers vying for that role.

They just didn't know their base. They were looking for a loutish, boorish buffoon who didn't give two shits about anyone but himself. They found him in spades and will literally defend ANYTHING he says or does. He knows this and takes advantage of it frequently (calling his base 'low information voters, saying he could shoot someone on 5th Ave, etc).

I honestly don't know how anyone could debate this.
He is what they see in the mirror.

Reactions: Ohio Guy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT