ADVERTISEMENT

Awesome tracker re: voting totals (in real-time)

Actually, Greg Gianforte (running for Bullock's vacant seat) is the "tech oligarch" with the deep pockets. Daines worked for him before he entered into politics. Trump will carry the state for sure, it's going to be a razor thin margin for the Senate seat. The electorate in Montana is evolving quickly as the out state transplants move in. It will be very interesting to see how Kathleen Williams performs for the single House seat. She's facing Matt Rosendale who lost to Tester in '16 and while he's favored it's also going to be a close race.

On the surface, Montana is a red state. However, places like Bozeman and Missoula are blue and they continue to gain in population relative to the rest of the state.

I thought Daines and Gianforte were "partners", but I get your point. Gianforte is the thug who attacked the reporter in 2017, right?

Your comment got me to thinking that this could go either way politically. Liberals don't want Trump. Conservatives don't want Biden who is really Bernie and the Squad. We'll find out.

This was in PA, and a lot of these positions seem to mesh with your interpretation of facts. Are you one of these folks?

Point made in a letter in today's paper, that if you can vote early, it's the proper thing to do so as to make it easier on those who will be voting on election day.

While I want every legal vote to count, people that are waiting until the last days to mail in their votes are about as stupid as it gets. We were warned and warned and warned about the mail slow downs.

Unless you are in one of those areas where drop off boxes have been basically eliminated because millions have to share one drop-off site (Houston, for example) there isn't any excuse for not mailing it early or dropping it off so that it gets there in plenty of time.

Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT