ADVERTISEMENT

At least 5 gone from Wichita state

5 players from Wichita State have entered the transfer portal. Hopefully that will put to rest you knuckleheads that want Marshall as our next coach. There’s obviously some issues.

For folks who monitor this stuff more, with the season ending what are we likely to see in terms of transfers? Obviously there has been speculation and possible transfers from our roster, when might that happen? Is there a deadline/cutoff for transfers?

For folks who monitor this stuff more, with the season ending what are we likely to see in terms of transfers? Obviously there has been speculation and possible transfers from our roster, when might that happen? Is there a deadline/cutoff for transfers?
I was thinking it would be towards the end of the school yr, but now that everyone is homeschooling (more or less)....who knows? wouldn't surprise me if Damezi shows up in the portal tonight.

I was thinking it would be towards the end of the school yr, but now that everyone is homeschooling (more or less)....who knows? wouldn't surprise me if Damezi shows up in the portal tonight.

And a corollary to that, what is our scholly position at the moment: we still have 1 open spot for next year, correct (that was targeted for Garcia)? So if Lander is able to come early, that takes the last current spot, correct?

And a corollary to that, what is our scholly position at the moment: we still have 1 open spot for next year, correct (that was targeted for Garcia)? So if Lander is able to come early, that takes the last current spot, correct?
Yes, there is 1 scholarship available at the moment which Lander is trying to take. If he reclassifies as planned, then someone would have to leave before Miller could bring someone else in.

It really sounds like Lander will be able to reclassify (unless this coronavirus situation screws that up) so in my mind there are 0 scholarships available at this moment for next year.

Reactions: kkott
All sources say he's an unbearable pr*ck.
He has to many warts and one big one sitting behind the bench. Those reasons alone have kept him from a power 5. I know he had 2 offers from Alabama and NC state.

He has to many warts and one big one sitting behind the bench. Those reasons alone have kept him from a power 5. I know he had 2 offers from Alabama and NC state.
He's had plenty of P5 opportunities. What has kept him at Wichita is a P5-level contract courtesy of bundles of $ from the Koch brothers. They can match any offers he might get from anywhere else.

I’ve never wanted Marshall because he looks like Tom Crean’s twin. That alone is enough.

I don’t know anything about Marshall other than watching his games, and some interviews. This undoubtedly is a red flag, but he has a long track record. Regardless, he will be in the tournament again next year. He’s that good.

I’ve never wanted Marshall because he looks like Tom Crean’s twin. That alone is enough.

Because he's goofy looking like Crean? Other than that they have no similarities. Marshall is a top 5 x's and o's coach.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT