Tiny Red Dot
2233ba1bf5e5c20bb3682411ef2f4750.jpg

Try-Balayage-for-Your-New-Haircolor-Trends-2017-12.jpg

333578efdf9fab924927e2f1e3a7cb5b.jpg

aae72fde338de76ba7b2a21b87a6f7b7.jpg

947973a3fed2973c75b527864567decc.jpg

7bcd39a404e4f7023f1b2363051e3dec.jpg

women_0062_ebay_listing.jpg

Kobiety-seksowna-bielizna-hot-Sexy-Bielizna-kobiety-Noc-seksowna-Bielizna-Nocna-kobiet-Czarny-Hurtownicy-Azji-S.jpg

Blonde-Hair-Asian-Skin-Tones.png

china-car-girl-mondeo-00.jpg

12-asian-dyed-hairstyle-%E2%80%93-awesome-platinum-blonde-bob.jpg

arra-pascual-hot-asian-dj-10.jpg

blondes.jpg

Xe0F4bj.jpg

b8685b8931be2eb23c3677903089915f.jpg

235a7e86418c21e4095580b12163f908.jpg

I like my asians looking asian, not a big fan of the blonde look. Just saying. Give me some Swedes and Nords with Blonde hair and I'm happy.

Reactions: outside shooter
If they're changing to blonde up top, do they have to change down below as well? Or do they all shave anyways? Where's peach when you need her?

Reactions: BigMobe
If they're changing to blonde up top, do they have to change down below as well? Or do they all shave anyways? Where's peach when you need her?
Many will laser off or shave their fuzz. I have not see fuzz down there for years. It surprises me whenever I do nowadays.
I would say 9 out of 10 are bald or highly trimmed .... Except the Japanese.

Last edited:
Reactions: kkott
Many will laser off or shave their fuzz. I have not see fuzz down there for years. It surprises me whenever I do nowadays.
I'm surprised about the Japanese women. We learned from a market study performed by P&G a few years ago that Japan in general has a high priority from cleaning toilets to other bathroom activities. The study showed they are careful buyers and use a lot of those products. I would have thought a clean shave down there would have been preferred.

I'm surprised about the Japanese women. We learned from a market study performed by P&G a few years ago that Japan in general has a high priority from cleaning toilets to other bathroom activities. The study showed they are careful buyers and use a lot of those products. I would have thought a clean shave down there would have been preferred.

Yeap. I am so used to clean shaven wonen. I met this Japanese women who flew down to Singapore to see me. The first time we got intimate I got the shock of my life!
Made trimming/shaving a foreplay activity instead.:)

The next time we met, I was suppose to go skiing and stay at an onsen in Hokkaido.

But I was rejected at the check in counter in Singapore -- my passport was going to expired with six months.
So I got her to meet me in Bali instead. (Had to buy her the ticket this time.)
She didn't shave either for this trip! Silly foreplay again. :rolleyes:

Singaporean women almost without exception either laser them off (if they can afford it) or wax.

Variety is the spice of life, but I always like a little landing strip to play with.

Don't know what I'd do if I pulled down a pair of panties and was faced with full-on 70s style bush.... Well, I do... I'd still f*ck it!

Variety is the spice of life, but I always like a little landing strip to play with.

Don't know what I'd do if I pulled down a pair of panties and was faced with full-on 70s style bush.... Well, I do... I'd still f*ck it!

Yeah. Since my divorce like 12 yrs ago, it's all about variety. My siblings expect me to die of some STD by now!!
Anyway, man cannot be expected to be chewing on the same old patch of grass every time.

Dude, sneaking a glance at my dads penthouse collections from the 70’s & 80’s was a bit of an eye opener. Heck if there was an Italian women it was full on bush. Not sure when these changes in society took effect.

Dude, sneaking a glance at my dads penthouse collections from the 70’s & 80’s was a bit of an eye opener. Heck if there was an Italian women it was full on bush. Not sure when these changes in society took effect.
The first Playboy/Penthouse I saw was when I was at IU in the 5th grade for the Bobby Knight basketball camp. It was after the '75 season. A bunch of us walked into a convenience store and took a look at the magazines. I remember saying,"Look at all that hair!"

Imagine a bunch of elementary school kids roaming around campus for a week today. We also went unsupervised to the swimming facility where I nearly died jumping off the high dive platform.

there few things more fake in life than an asian blonde. that's hard to argue against. just saying

You realise that white women colour their hair too right? ;)
true, true....but I like my Asian women looking Asian, you know dark hair and all.....I like white women with all sorts of color....red, blonde, brunette, I don't discriminate

true, true....but I like my Asian women looking Asian, you know dark hair and all.....I like white women with all sorts of color....red, blonde, brunette, I don't discriminate

One of my friends just did her hair blonde with pink fade/ends.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT