ADVERTISEMENT

As long as...

Jayhoosier83

Junior
Gold Member
Jan 18, 2017
Tom Allen doesn’t try to blame any close losses we might have on bias towards the “top teams” like OSU and Michigan like he did last year, I’ll be happy. Although there most likely is, as the head coach, you don’t use that as an excuse at your post game press conference. It was kind of embarrassing when he did that last season.

Reactions: fpeaugh
Tom Allen doesn’t try to blame any close losses we might have on bias towards the “top teams” like OSU and Michigan like he did last year, I’ll be happy. Although there most likely is, as the head coach, you don’t use that as an excuse at your post game press conference. It was kind of embarrassing when he did that last season.

Do you have a link to that?
I watched his press conferences and he rarely hinted at anything being related to officiating. Sometimes, a head coach will get baited to talk about a call but I never saw anything in his post game where he suggested our losses were related to bad calls.

I don't recall any comments by Coach Allen alleging a bias in favor of OSU, Michigan or anyone else. He did acknowledge that he disagreed with some officiating calls in the Michigan game, and IU contacted the Big Ten after the game in accordance with established protocol. There's nothing wrong with that, and there's nothing embarrassing about it.

we got screwed in the MSU game......maybe you're thinking of that

I don't care if he calls out Officials when we don't get calls at home that Ohio State and Michigan get at home routinely, we have been getting hosed at home my entire life. Time after time, call after call, year after year. I favor throwing drink cups onto the field if it doesn't stop. Knot Hole Gang Member pre 67.

You mean like how Bo Schembechler cried like a little bitch that our crowd was too loud in '87?

Got a link to that?

Link?

I don't know where he is getting his info but the press conferences I watched I never heard coach Allen making those comments. The UM game he just said they were sending the film to the league to evaluate not putting any blame on the officials for the lose.

Reactions: 76-1
I don't know where he is getting his info but the press conferences I watched I never heard coach Allen making those comments. The UM game he just said they were sending the film to the league to evaluate not putting any blame on the officials for the lose.
He's a well-known troll. Won't back up any of the garbage he spews once called on it.

I don't recall any comments by Coach Allen alleging a bias in favor of OSU, Michigan or anyone else. He did acknowledge that he disagreed with some officiating calls in the Michigan game, and IU contacted the Big Ten after the game in accordance with established protocol. There's nothing wrong with that, and there's nothing embarrassing about it.
With Michigan isn't contacting the B-Ten about officiating pretty much
an annual thing and has been going on for years? There is
a reason Witvote has a UM room in his house.

Reactions: td75 and 76-1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT