ADVERTISEMENT

Arrest made in Tupac murder

sglowrider

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
Tiny Red Dot
Surprised this wasn't news/thread here considering how many big fans of hip-hop there are here.

A refresher:

There were four people in a white Cadillac that pulled up and shot him. Three are now deceased, not surprising considering their lifestyle choices:

The guy who got arrested was apparently the ring leader. Rap snitches!

The actual shooter in the backseat was allegedly Orlando Anderson - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orlando_Anderson

Reactions: larsIU
Surprised this wasn't news/thread here considering how many big fans of hip-hop there are here.

A refresher:

There were four people in a white Cadillac that pulled up and shot him. Three are now deceased, not surprising considering their lifestyle choices:

The guy who got arrested was apparently the ring leader. Rap snitches!

The actual shooter in the backseat was allegedly Orlando Anderson - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orlando_Anderson
They should give Anderson a medal for taking out the trash.

Anderson got jumped and beat up by the Death Row Records crowd of Tupac and Suge and others, after a Tyson fight. Tupac had it coming.

• Haha
Reactions: sglowrider
They should give Anderson a medal for taking out the trash.

Anderson got jumped and beat up by the Death Row Records crowd of Tupac and Suge and others, after a Tyson fight. Tupac had it coming.

Clearly, you are a Biggie fanboy!

;)

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
The only rap group I really know.....

I listen to everything -it's just the timing that varies.

Morning classical/jazz/Afro-Cuban to wake me up then classic rock/folk/70-2000s/English retro during the day.

One of my fav albums ever is the Eagles cover by country singers, Common Threads: Songs of the Eagles. (Some of the covers are better than the original)

Classic hip-hop/reggae in the evenings depending on the mood.

Used to have Spotify but I switched to Tidal which is so much better in terms of sound quality.

Currently, I have Ry Cooder on streaming.

Reactions: DANC
I listen to everything -it's just the timing that varies.

Morning classical/jazz/Afro-Cuban to wake me up then classic rock/folk/70-2000s/English retro during the day.

One of my fav albums ever is the Eagles cover by country singers, Common Threads: Songs of the Eagles. (Some of the covers are better than the original)

Classic hip-hop/reggae in the evenings depending on the mood.

Used to have Spotify but I switched to Tidal which is so much better in terms of sound quality.

Currently, I have Ry Cooder on streaming.
How about Afrobeat.

Some Fela Kuti for your next morning.

• Love
Reactions: sglowrider
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT