ADVERTISEMENT

Armstrong Stadium renovation

Haven't hear a thing. That article was dated Sep 2016 and it doesn't look like there has been any upgrades to the Bill since then.

Reactions: RBB89
Heard/read several places IU is waiting on a big donor ($6m comes to mind). Not sure if that figure is the starting donation or what the expense was estimated at that time. I'm surprised this has not found a donor as I've heard this mentioned and kicked around for a while (as noted on article date). Indiana's soccer program certainly warrants such a fix.

Go Hoosiers!

Reactions: RBB89
Heard/read several places IU is waiting on a big donor ($6m comes to mind). Not sure if that figure is the starting donation or what the expense was estimated at that time. I'm surprised this has not found a donor as I've heard this mentioned and kicked around for a while (as noted on article date). Indiana's soccer program certainly warrants such a fix.

Go Hoosiers!
You're correct. The project is estimated to cost around $6-7 million. But knowing how these things go, there will probably be some random announcement on a Tuesday out of nowhere or something.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT