ADVERTISEMENT

Are Y’All Packing?

Close...

Archimedes-screw_one-screw-threads_with-ball_3D-view_animated_small.gif
How'd you get the balls in the frank?

I wasn't condoning or condemning anything, Mike Powell. Now, jump back under your rock.

(P.S. for NPT - Notice my use of the haha emoji. That would be for the "non-lars" variety of comment.)
So you are good with carrying a piece. Good for you for wanting to uphold the Constitution, a little out of character for you. You might make a decent American yet…

So you are good with carrying a piece. Good for you for wanting to uphold the Constitution, a little out of character for you. You might make a decent American yet…
You need to stop trying (failing) to be clever, and start learning how to read.

Last edited:
True story. About 3 years ago, my 51 yr old coworker texted me a pic of his, umm, his "piece". Shortly after he responded, "OOPS that wasn't for you, but pretty impressive isn't it". Of course I told him it was impressive for a 12 yr old boy.
I freaking deleted it but wished I had kept it. He pissed me off pretty bad a few months later. I could have used that pic for leverage.
Anyone who sends dick pics has an Anthony Wiener problem.

Anyone who sends dick pics has an Anthony Wiener problem.
He's now a 54 yr old that operates with a 16 yr old libido and it's obvious that most of the time the blood isn't in his brain.

Reactions: DANC
I've had an impressive 6-pack for years whenever I'm out at the beach.

The problem is that it's hidden under a keg.

Reactions: larsIU
I’ve had a lifetime carry permit in Indiana for years, though I’ve never carried. I really just got it to make it easier to transport a handgun to and from, say the range. Without a carry permit there were all sorts of restrictions regarding how a weapon could be stored in a car, etc. Easier to just get a permit and then transport it any way you want.

Who here started packing Friday, when Indiana‘s no-permit-needed went into effect?
My daughter owns a gun so I will just have her shoot intruders. I haven't gotten one yet. My grandson and I went shooting about six weeks ago with a guy from church. We had a great time. My six yr old grandson learned gun safety and really did a good job hitting the target.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT