ADVERTISEMENT

Are Y’All Packing?

Better question should be who isn't packing. Had my lifetime CC for years, thinking of buying the wife a piece of safety and teaching her how to use it.

Better question should be who isn't packing. Had my lifetime CC for years, thinking of buying the wife a piece of safety and teaching her how to use it.
Where do you live?
My wife and I have lived in downtown Indy for 4 years, both of us have worked down here for over 30 years (her on the northwest side, me on the near east side and far east side), and neither of us have ever been in a position that we even thought, " Boy, wish I had a gun."

You must live in mcm666"s hood.

Reactions: larsIU
Where do you live?
My wife and I have lived in downtown Indy for 4 years, both of us have worked down here for over 30 years (her on the northwest side, me on the near east side and far east side), and neither of us have ever been in a position that we even thought, " Boy, wish I had a gun."

I take it you don’t condone insurance either…

Live in the Deep South. Never owned a gun. Never wanted a gun. I’m pretty much a unicorn in my hood

I take it you don’t condone insurance either…
I wasn't condoning or condemning anything, Mike Powell. Now, jump back under your rock.

(P.S. for NPT - Notice my use of the haha emoji. That would be for the "non-lars" variety of comment.)

I wasn't condoning or condemning anything, Mike Powell. Now, jump back under your rock.

(P.S. for NPT - Notice my use of the haha emoji. That would be for the "non-lars" variety of comment.)
But I haha emojied (new verb) Mark's dick joke.

WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN

Edit: Noodle too

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
Am the Old Guy frequently seen walking the 'hood.

Don't carry either a gun or cell phone for fear someone will jump me and steal my stuff.

I was telling this to a new acquaintance whom I met on a recent walk. She laughed and remarked, "Don't be concerned, everyone out here has a better gun and cell phone than you do".

Where do you live?

Compton its been rough here at times.

In the end she probably will not want one, but she has been talking it up a bit lately. I've never seen one person turn more conservative in the past 10 years than my wife, she has had a decent teacher.

Compton its been rough here at times.

In the end she probably will not want one, but she has been talking it up a bit lately. I've never seen one person turn more conservative in the past 10 years than my wife, she has had a decent teacher.
Compton, as in California?
Or Illinois?
There is a difference.
As Mark and Noodle will attest, size matters.

True story. About 3 years ago, my 51 yr old coworker texted me a pic of his, umm, his "piece". Shortly after he responded, "OOPS that wasn't for you, but pretty impressive isn't it". Of course I told him it was impressive for a 12 yr old boy.
I freaking deleted it but wished I had kept it. He pissed me off pretty bad a few months later. I could have used that pic for leverage.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
True story. About 3 years ago, my 51 yr old coworker texted me a pic of his, umm, his "piece". Shortly after he responded, "OOPS that wasn't for you, but pretty impressive isn't it". Of course I told him it was impressive for a 12 yr old boy.
I freaking deleted it but wished I had kept it. He pissed me off pretty bad a few months later. I could have used that pic for leverage.
I can use mine for leverage…just sayin’.

Wasn't for you.
raw

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT