ADVERTISEMENT

Are we missing an important aspect of last night’s outcomes...

In VA? I’ve been reading they went all paper. No hackable voting machines at all. All paper and republicans get routed.

#justsayin’
Can you advise which states or even jurisdictions within states that had "hackable" voting machines during the 2016 election? And how about your view of which ones were hacked and for how many votes?

In 2018 Republicans will suffer death by a million paper cuts... :cool:

Could be complete coincidence that a state suddenly goes all paper ballots and pubs get a drubbing. Then again, some here might say Virginia doesn’t represent the “real” America.

Could be complete coincidence that a state suddenly goes all paper ballots and pubs get a drubbing. Then again, some here might say Virginia doesn’t represent the “real” America.
It was a drubbing because the time was right for one, had nothing to do with the voting method. Your post suggests that you think Republicans won in the last election due to hacked voting machines though there is no evidence that was so. Congratulations for joining Trump in evidence-free theories about the 2016 elections! You must be proud.

Reactions: Rockport Zebra
It was the fault of Obama and Hilary.;)
Yes. Neither Obama nor Hillary endorsed me, er, uh, that's wrong. I meant to say they didn't endorse President Trump, Savior of the Galaxy
and Speaker of the Truth. (Please don't tell that damn Mueller.)

Yes. Neither Obama nor Hillary endorsed me, er, uh, that's wrong. I meant to say they didn't endorse President Trump, Savior of the Galaxy
and Speaker of the Truth. (Please don't tell that damn Mueller.)

I heard Mueller personally sold uranium to the Russians.

It was a drubbing because the time was right for one, had nothing to do with the voting method. Your post suggests that you think Republicans won in the last election due to hacked voting machines though there is no evidence that was so. Congratulations for joining Trump in evidence-free theories about the 2016 elections! You must be proud.
You need a bear hug, a beer mug, and a goatee tug. :cool:

Reactions: sglowrider
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT