ADVERTISEMENT

Are there any theories who Q from QAnon is?

I guess he/she doesn't have to be, but given that Trump is a central savior figure in the whole QAnon conspiracy theory it made me think it was someone who close to Trump (if not Trump himself).
Correction:
Trump pretends to be the central figure.
He never is central anything. He always pretends to be something. I have never seen anybody who is so hollow but pretends to be something.

You're talking to an idiot. I mean, do you actually believe you will deprogram this tin foil hat wearing parrot?The amount of dumb needed to believe any of that is at level where a turnip could condescend to this moron and it would be warranted.

Report his dumb ass for spreading propaganda.

irony

I recently listened to all 8 episodes of the Rabbit Hole podcast (which is interesting), and in the later episodes the talk about the phenomenon of QAnon and how it's pretty far-reaching. They don't really speculate on who Q might actually be thought.

My thought is that it actually is someone close to Trump - if not Trump himself. Given that the whole idea of QAnon is that he is the anointed savior fighting a world-wide pedophila cabal, it seems to fit with his megalomania. It very well could be a 21st century version of John Barron where he just throws crap out there and impressionable/gullible people lap it up.

My other guess is that it's either Don Jr or Steven Miller. They seem to fit the bill of someone who'd get off anonymously saying they're close to Trump, making wacky internet board predictions and playing to idiots.

Serious question for the board. Does anyone here actually believe in “Q”? Or the madness of the whole Q anon nonsense?

If you do, please share it with us. I’d be genuinely curious to know how you came to form that view.

the odds say that there’s at least A few on this board (and Lucy doesn’t count).

Reactions: Ohio Guy
Serious question for the board. Does anyone here actually believe in “Q”? Or the madness of the whole Q anon nonsense?

If you do, please share it with us. I’d be genuinely curious to know how you came to form that view.

the odds say that there’s at least A few on this board (and Lucy doesn’t count).
This is a GREAT question and one I can't wait to see the answer to. My hunch is that most people on this board will either not answer or lie, like most Trump voters do when contacted by pollsters.

I briefly met one believer at the Eisenhower Golf Course at the Air Force Academy. He was an older military vet and big time Trumper. He looked like what you would expect to see at a Trump rally and was also super obnoxious.

I have another guy who I was friends with in high school who's starting to believe the conspiracies. He's a nice guy but not the brightest person, obviously.

I briefly met one believer at the Eisenhower Golf Course at the Air Force Academy. He was an older military vet and big time Trumper. He looked like what you would expect to see at a Trump rally and was also super obnoxious.

I have another guy who I was friends with in high school who's starting to believe the conspiracies. He's a nice guy but not the brightest person, obviously.
I "know" someone who hasn't actually admitted to being a QAnon believer/supporter, but publicly espouses many of what the Q crowds states. He's an old friend from high school, so when he started posted about COVID actually 'going away a week or two after the election' and we'd all learn the truth about what actually happened sometime next March, I thought a little good ribbing was in order. He responded by telling me it wasn't a long drive to my house...

I "know" someone who hasn't actually admitted to being a QAnon believer/supporter, but publicly espouses many of what the Q crowds states. He's an old friend from high school, so when he started posted about COVID actually 'going away a week or two after the election' and we'd all learn the truth about what actually happened sometime next March, I thought a little good ribbing was in order. He responded by telling me it wasn't a long drive to my house...
Did you go to high school with VPM?

Do you live in eastern Ohio?

I have never heard anyone even speak about it. Difficult to believe that is even a thing.

So dumb

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT