ADVERTISEMENT

Are "conservatives" okay?

So she didn't say it 🤦‍♀️
Did you expect Melania to hold a press conference to announce that she has finished renegotiating her prenup?

Did Donald hold a press conference to refute Stormy's claims that he has distinctively odd penile features that she can identify?

Some things are better left undiscussed.

Last edited:
Reactions: IU_Hickory
Did you expect Melania to hold a press conference to announce that she has finished renegotiating her prenup?

Did Donald hold a press conference to refute Stormy's claims that he has distintictively odd penile features that she can identify?

Better left undiscussed includes the endless barrage of red herrings you will receive from Mcmilquetoast.

Did Donald hold a press conference to refute Stormy's claims that he has distintictively odd penile features that she can identify?

the point is i have no idea. unless you hear it from her or her lawyer or see it no one else does either. silly media and book sales.

The Washington Post has a good reputation when it comes to investigative journalism and requiring validation by multiple independent sources. It's not McNutt reporting for the Indiana Daily Student.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
The Washington Post has a good reputation when it comes to investigative journalism and requiring validation by multiple independent sources. It's not McNutt reporting for the Indiana Daily Student.
I’ll take it over a Rex Chapman tweet I guess

unless it's about copier sales or golfing without a cart. then i'm going mcnutt.

Look at the board. Look at the threads. Look who is posting. It's just a bunch of triggered conservatives whining about how the world is ending.
There are now four guys, two of whom claim to be attorneys, who do nothing but post crap to disrupt discussions by anyone else. I could avoid them better if we had threadview. 😬

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT