ADVERTISEMENT

Are "conservatives" okay?

Neves

All-Big Ten
Apr 11, 2003
Put on Fox News for the first time in a couple months and Hannity has the Boebert lady on who live tweeted the Coup complaining about censorship. Oh also don't forget that Hunter Bidens laptop tech will be on tomorrow night.

Between this and MTIOTF spamming us all day, I'm concerned about the mental health of some of the board members. You all doing okay?

Put on Fox News for the first time in a couple months and Hannity has the Boebert lady on who live tweeted the Coup complaining about censorship. Oh also don't forget that Hunter Bidens laptop tech will be on tomorrow night.

Between this and MTIOTF spamming us all day, I'm concerned about the mental health of some of the board members. You all doing okay?
Trumpublicans are not conservatives.

They were inspired, nay... moved to tears by the young poet.

Just kidding...

They called her a libtard and are asking for a birth certificate, is my guess.

Last edited:
Reactions: UncleMark

Are you okay? This is the second time you’ve posted this today

Reactions: ulrey
Test: asshole ****er. So rivals keeps the word asshole but changes f*ck. Neves FYI this wasn’t meant for you or your post. I just saw a post deleted with the entire word asshole. Was surprised

Last edited:
Reactions: Lucy01
Test: asshole ****er. So rivals keeps the word asshole but changes f*ck. Neves FYI this wasn’t meant for you or your post. I just saw a post deleted with the entire word asshole. Was surprised
Rivals doesn't auto-delete any posts. It will censor a couple of words, and last I checked, it will disallow a handful of links, but it won't delete posts. 99% of the time, if you see a post disappear, it is because the poster decided to delete it, for his own reasons.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Rivals doesn't auto-delete any posts. It will censor a couple of words, and last I checked, it will disallow a handful of links, but it won't delete posts. 99% of the time, if you see a post disappear, it is because the poster decided to delete it, for his own reasons.
I'm so confused

I’m Reading how trump apparently plans to create a new political party called “the patriot” party. Please please please let this be the moment where the whack-a-loons find a new home separate from the rest of us.

Today reminds me of when I worked 4-12 in the central time zone and had to be at the Drill SGT school at Ft Knox in the eastern time zone at 5 AM. 4 hours. Bush 1 had just been elected and as I drove on to Knox I felt a kinder gentler America.

I’m Reading how trump apparently plans to create a new political party called “the patriot” party. Please please please let this be the moment where the whack-a-loons find a new home separate from the rest of us.
Smart. Subscriptions to bring in dough while he plays golf in 75 degree weather. Melania looked happy as hell to throw on a Gucci dress and hang out on the island. Shows what a narcissist he was to give up all that to put on a suit every day and argue with CNN reporters

Glad they will be gone from the party of Lincoln. What will you do with your new found majority?

The "Pee Pee" ....

Last edited:
Really? Well shit. That's not a very good conspiracy, is it?

Smart. Subscriptions to bring in dough while he plays golf in 75 degree weather. Melania looked happy as hell to throw on a Gucci dress and hang out on the island. Shows what a narcissist he was to give up all that to put on a suit every day and argue with CNN reporters

There was no wiping that shit eating grin off of Melania's face. Happiest person on earth.

Reactions: UncleMark
What are you going to do now that your obsession is out of office? Trump trump trump.

It is interesting watching the CNN transition beginning to wean their audience a bit from 98% trump trashing to now about 60%. CNN has some serious addicts among their fans and don't want to lose them.

They will do 4 minutes on Biden progress and then about 5 trashing trump. A lot of ratings at stake and CNN doesn't want to lose their addicts to MSNBC who will carry the trash trump torch longer.

Fascinating to watch.

It is interesting watching the CNN transition beginning to wean their audience a bit from 98% trump trashing to now about 60%. CNN has some serious addicts among their fans and don't want to lose them.

They will do 4 minutes on Biden progress and then about 5 trashing trump. A lot of ratings at stake and CNN doesn't want to lose their addicts to MSNBC who will carry the trash trump torch longer.

Fascinating to watch.
Trump will fade away. The loyal lunatic fringe has turned on him and his sensationalism will erode.

Trump will fade away. The loyal lunatic fringe has turned on him and his sensationalism will erode.

But the CNN/MSNBC trash trump addicts will take awhile to deprogram and get back to a normal life. Neither network wants to lose them in the process.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
But the CNN/MSNBC trash trump addicts will take awhile to deprogram and get back to a normal life. Neither network wants to lose them in the process.

Sorry you are so triggered by the truth. Better than being newsmax, oann or fox and sugarcoating trump's behavior.

And now fox is trying to make up scandals for biden...like the scandal of starting the inauguration 10 min early.. how will the democracy survive.

Last edited:
Sorry you are so triggered by the truth. Better than being newsmax, oann or fox and sugercoating trump's behavior.

And now fox is trying to make up scandals for biden...like the scandal of starting the inauguration 10 min early.. how will the democracy survive.

Not the slightest bit triggered...but clearly you are.

Right on cue addictboi

When we are talking about FOX I will jump right in.

Not to worry junkie...they will always keep some red meat for their best fans.

Reactions: jet812
Oh, she did, I think. The Trump administration started with a renegotiation of the prenup.

I don't know if this is accurate or not but she would have been wise to do so, focusing on moving assets to corporations in her name that would have otherwise been subject to loss in future Trump bankruptcies.

With that in mind, you may find this interesting:

With that in mind, you may find this interesting:
why? don't care one way or another. other than it's a waste of our time and our idiotic gov continuing to piss away time and money on bs. roberts doesn't want any part of it. the constitution isn't clear on it; at all. harris will preside? she flunked the bar. imagine the error that will ensue...and for what purpose? everyone knows what trump did was wrong. so he can't run for office again? dumb. he lost by ten million votes to a vanilla cadaver. trump isn't winning any future elections.

just more wasteful gov

Last edited:
Reactions: jet812
I don't know if this is accurate or not but she would have been wise to do so

It was pretty widely reported. The claim is based on a book by the Washington Post.

“The incoming first lady needed time to cool off, and to amend her financial arrangement with Trump – what Melania referred to as ‘taking care of Barron’,” the report added.

The book, called The Art of Her Deal: The Untold Story of Melania Trump, is based on more than a hundred interviews with people who know Melania from every stage of her life, from her childhood in Slovenia to her time in the White House.

The portrait that reportedly emerges from its 286 pages is very different from the idea of Melania as a reluctant first lady. Far from being shy and retiring, she emerges as a force in her own right, backing her husband politically and determined to secure a place for Barron in the family business.

It was pretty widely reported. The claim is based on a book by the Washington Post.

“The incoming first lady needed time to cool off, and to amend her financial arrangement with Trump – what Melania referred to as ‘taking care of Barron’,” the report added.

The book, called The Art of Her Deal: The Untold Story of Melania Trump, is based on more than a hundred interviews with people who know Melania from every stage of her life, from her childhood in Slovenia to her time in the White House.

The portrait that reportedly emerges from its 286 pages is very different from the idea of Melania as a reluctant first lady. Far from being shy and retiring, she emerges as a force in her own right, backing her husband politically and determined to secure a place for Barron in the family business.

So she didn't say it 🤦‍♀️

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT