ADVERTISEMENT

Are Americans Really THIS Bad?

Because of course it has to be because of Trump right? It is a really stupid thing to be doing but I have news for you a lot of leftist Biden supporters do really stupid stuff as well. By your thinking since you voted for Biden and any of his supporters do something really stupid that makes you equally as stupid.
Well, she did participate in the Stop the Steal fiasco, so it's not like "stargate" is her first really stupid move. And no one is stopping you from starting your own Biden supporters ridiculous moves call-out thread...

But you probably won't have the wealth of options to choose from because there is nothing (that I'm aware of) on the Left that begins to match the wackiness of Q-tips...

"But it’s not just the notion that the election was stolen that has caught on with the former president’s supporters. QAnon, an outlandish and ever-evolving conspiracy theory spread by some of Trump’s most ardent followers, has significant traction with a segment of the public — particularly Republicans and Americans who consume news from far-right sources.

Those are the findings of a poll released Thursday by the Public Religion Research Institute and the Interfaith Youth Core, which found that 15% of Americans say they think that the levers of power are controlled by a cabal of Satan-worshipping pedophiles, a core belief of QAnon supporters. The same share said it was true that “American patriots may have to resort to violence” to depose the pedophiles and restore the country’s rightful order."

The founder of PPRI Robby Jones was astounded...

"Jones said he was struck by the prevalence of QAnon’s adherents. Overlaying the share of poll respondents who expressed belief in its core principles over the country’s total population, “that’s more than 30 million people,” he said.
“Thinking about QAnon, if it were a religion, it would be as big as all white evangelical Protestants, or all white mainline Protestants,” he added. “So it lines up there with a major religious group.”

Well, she did participate in the Stop the Steal fiasco, so it's not like "stargate" is her first really stupid move. And no one is stopping you from starting your own Biden supporters ridiculous moves call-out thread...

But you probably won't have the wealth of options to choose from because there is nothing (that I'm aware of) on the Left that begins to match the wackiness of Q-tips...

"But it’s not just the notion that the election was stolen that has caught on with the former president’s supporters. QAnon, an outlandish and ever-evolving conspiracy theory spread by some of Trump’s most ardent followers, has significant traction with a segment of the public — particularly Republicans and Americans who consume news from far-right sources.

Those are the findings of a poll released Thursday by the Public Religion Research Institute and the Interfaith Youth Core, which found that 15% of Americans say they think that the levers of power are controlled by a cabal of Satan-worshipping pedophiles, a core belief of QAnon supporters. The same share said it was true that “American patriots may have to resort to violence” to depose the pedophiles and restore the country’s rightful order."

The founder of PPRI Robby Jones was astounded...

"Jones said he was struck by the prevalence of QAnon’s adherents. Overlaying the share of poll respondents who expressed belief in its core principles over the country’s total population, “that’s more than 30 million people,” he said.
“Thinking about QAnon, if it were a religion, it would be as big as all white evangelical Protestants, or all white mainline Protestants,” he added. “So it lines up there with a major religious group.”
Cauliflower is racist

Reactions: DANC
Again, I find myself disappointed in the turn you have taken. Cheers.
Turn? I respond to people like you that say stupid stuff and think because your viewpoint is liberal you are right about everything. Seems I hit a nerve about your big accomplishment in life. You never respond to any opinion that doesnt go your way without being cranky and nasty.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and IU_Hickory
Turn? I respond to people like you that say stupid stuff and think because your viewpoint is liberal you are right about everything. Seems I hit a nerve about your big accomplishment in life. You never respond to any opinion that doesnt go your way without being cranky and nasty.
Do you? Please link.
TIA

Yeah, that Goat is a grouchy bastard. You, on the other hand, are a ray of sunshine.

I'm not the one being cranky and nasty. At least not intentionally. If anything I said to you came across that way, I apologize.

Yes, that is my point and the point of the article. I mean...do these people have any sense of what they are comparing? Getting a vax to stop a pandemic vs. genocide of 6 million Jewish people?

This is what I find so bizarre. Are these people really that uninformed or are they just horrible people?
"horrible" is a too charitable adjective for these people! :mad:

Reactions: DrHoops
This is stunning, scary, and beyond disturbing.

There is a company in Tennessee that is making yellow Stars of David (Yes, the same ones the Nazis made Jewish people wear) that say "Not Vaccinated" on them. What on Earth is going on in this country? How could American people get so vile as to compare getting a VACCINATION created to save lives to Jewish people being marked for death in EXTERMINATION CAMPS in Nazi Germany? I mean...wow.

Is this a Trump thing or has this always been there below the surface?

Oh, and meanwhile Covid rages at the exact same levels it always has (for unvaccinated people). Nationally, the only reason Covid numbers and deaths are declining so rapidly is because responsible people get vaccinated. Idiots don't, so who knows how many mutations will happen before we have to start all over again because of these repulsive people. Oh, and they're the same crew who will say Trump invented the vaccine.

Again, has Trump done THIS much damage to America or are Americans really this awful?

It is not a Trump thing, people are just this awful. Just like the riots last year. Just like Jan 6. Just luke Kathy Griffin's Trump joke. Just like the guys who beat up a 60 yr old with a walker. Or beat up an Asian woman. Or a vet. Or kill their own family. Or this or that. Evil and awfulness do not have a party affiliation.

Thanks for not using the degrading name folks!
OK, on a serious note, how else would you describe a person who equates getting a vaccine to fight pandemic and genocide of 6 million Jewish people, only because they are of different race? Try to be honest for once, and answer me. Is it really as bad?

Do you agree with this guy?
I will be waiting for your answer!

Good Lord! I didn't know that Trump University grad is allowed to participate in a Hoosier board.

Last edited:
OK, on a serious note, how else would you describe a person who equates getting a vaccine to fight pandemic and genocide of 6 million Jewish people, only because they are of different race? Try to be honest for once, and answer me. Is it really as bad?

Do you agree with this guy?
I will be waiting for your answer!
No i I don’t agree!

I am wondering if your IQ breaks 95? You are amusing. Someone hit the nail on the head earlier that being a board moderator is the highlight of your existence.
A guy with an IQ 50 is challenging an IQ contest against a guy whose IQ is at least 100% higher. I have 10 bucks against Crayfish57.

Are you taking the bet?
I have a hunch you will back out.;)

Last edited:
A guy with an IQ 50 is challenging an IQ contest against a guy whose IQ is at least 100% higher. I have 10 bucks against Crayfish57.

Are you taking the bet?
I have a hunch you will back out.;)
Hey ! That just prove my points about a**holes like you! Triggered much!!! LMAO at fools like you . I love It! Hey tell us all about your IQ! Tell us all how long your penis is too! LMFAO

Reinstatement day is approaching, right crayfish?

E4BPj-xVoAILiQQ.jpg

Reinstatement day is approaching, right crayfish?

E4BPj-xVoAILiQQ.jpg
Do you revel in being an a**hole that pays no attention to anything? You are such a comically challenged idiot prone to spasms and just plain crazy its fun to watch. Tell us all again what your worthless degrees are in ? Ive never mentioned a thing about any of that sh*t . Why dont you go dig your head out of your a** and get some air

This is stunning, scary, and beyond disturbing.

There is a company in Tennessee that is making yellow Stars of David (Yes, the same ones the Nazis made Jewish people wear) that say "Not Vaccinated" on them. What on Earth is going on in this country? How could American people get so vile as to compare getting a VACCINATION created to save lives to Jewish people being marked for death in EXTERMINATION CAMPS in Nazi Germany? I mean...wow.

Is this a Trump thing or has this always been there below the surface?

Oh, and meanwhile Covid rages at the exact same levels it always has (for unvaccinated people). Nationally, the only reason Covid numbers and deaths are declining so rapidly is because responsible people get vaccinated. Idiots don't, so who knows how many mutations will happen before we have to start all over again because of these repulsive people. Oh, and they're the same crew who will say Trump invented the vaccine.

Again, has Trump done THIS much damage to America or are Americans really this awful?
Both.

Can I deduct the value of my time and labor if I personally perform abortions? I don't want to go to the trouble to kill babies if there isn't a tax incentive.
So, here is a thread where comparing the victims of the Holocaust to those who don't want to take the vaccine and it's considered ridiculous and awful.

And here you are, joking about personally performing abortions.

Yeah, I don't see any irony here, do you?

Hey ! That just prove my points about a**holes like you! Triggered much!!! LMAO at fools like you . I love It! Hey tell us all about your IQ! Tell us all how long your penis is too! LMFAO
You have not answered my question. It seems that the only thing you know is to insult other people. Just in case you don't know the difference, insulting others is not a measure of intelligence. If your parents taught it that way, they were wrong, amigo.

You have not answered my question. It seems that the only thing you know is to insult other people. Just in case you don't know the difference, insulting others is not a measure of intelligence. If your parents taught it that way, they were wrong, amigo.
You've certainly proved the point you don't need to have intelligence to insult anyone.

(meridian's reply of "Oh yeah, well you prove it, too!" reply in 3....2....1......)

Reactions: Crayfish57
You've certainly proved the point you don't need to have intelligence to insult anyone.

(meridian's reply of "Oh yeah, well you prove it, too!" reply in 3....2....1......)
I repeat: "insulting others is not a measure of intelligence. "
It only shows how low you are. Apparently, you don't know the difference.

I have some advice for you. "Advertising one's lack of intelligence is the very sign of lack of intelligence."

You are welcome! After all, what are friends for?

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57

I have some advice for you. "Advertising one's lack of intelligence is the very sign of lack of intelligence."

HAHAHAHA!!!!! So predictable.

So, here is a thread where comparing the victims of the Holocaust to those who don't want to take the vaccine and it's considered ridiculous and awful.

And here you are, joking about personally performing abortions.

Yeah, I don't see any irony here, do you?
No, but that's probably because I know what "irony" means.

Reactions: DrHoops

"your parents must be ashamed" to an army vet
you're a member of the kkk

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory

What do you think you do? My god you people are the most oblivious people in the world. Lets meet up buddy and see what you will say to my face?

Do you revel in being an a**hole that pays no attention to anything? You are such a comically challenged idiot prone to spasms and just plain crazy its fun to watch. Tell us all again what your worthless degrees are in ? Ive never mentioned a thing about any of that sh*t . Why dont you go dig your head out of your a** and get some air
a**hole
pays no attention
comically challenged
idiot
prone to spasms
crazy
worthless degrees
dig your head out of your a**

Even Giuliani has more to say than you do.

"your parents must be ashamed" to an army vet
you're a member of the kkk
What has being an army vet got to do with what we are discussing/pissing about? What makes an Army vet better than an Air Force vet?

Besides, what has kkk got do with what you are pissing about? Are you afraid of them or are you ashamed of being a member?

Let's stop here. I am not good at a pissing match nor am I interested in. Go back to Trump camp where you belong, not here!

What has being an army vet got to do with what we are discussing/pissing about? What makes an Army vet better than an Air Force vet?

Besides, what has kkk got do with what you are pissing about? Are you afraid of them or are you ashamed of being a member?

Let's stop here. I am not good at a pissing match nor am I interested in. Go back to Trump camp where you belong, not here!
Lol right over your head.

Over mine, too. I just assumed you were typing some random words to restate your well-known disdain of meridian. If your post actually meant anything, I missed it.
Post 70 he’s going on about how insulting others demonstrates a lack of intelligence. He’s called people on here KKK members, told Ranger his parents must be ashamed. He insults people as much if not more than anyone on the board

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT