ADVERTISEMENT

Are Americans Really THIS Bad?

DrHoops

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2001
This is stunning, scary, and beyond disturbing.

There is a company in Tennessee that is making yellow Stars of David (Yes, the same ones the Nazis made Jewish people wear) that say "Not Vaccinated" on them. What on Earth is going on in this country? How could American people get so vile as to compare getting a VACCINATION created to save lives to Jewish people being marked for death in EXTERMINATION CAMPS in Nazi Germany? I mean...wow.

Is this a Trump thing or has this always been there below the surface?

Oh, and meanwhile Covid rages at the exact same levels it always has (for unvaccinated people). Nationally, the only reason Covid numbers and deaths are declining so rapidly is because responsible people get vaccinated. Idiots don't, so who knows how many mutations will happen before we have to start all over again because of these repulsive people. Oh, and they're the same crew who will say Trump invented the vaccine.

Again, has Trump done THIS much damage to America or are Americans really this awful?

There is a company in Tennessee that is making yellow Stars of David (Yes, the same ones the Nazis made Jewish people wear) that say "Not Vaccinated" on them. What on Earth is going on in this country? How could American people get so vile as to compare getting a VACCINATION created to save lives to Jewish people being marked for death in EXTERMINATION CAMPS in Nazi Germany? I mean...wow.

Oh, and meanwhile Covid rages at the exact same levels it always has (for unvaccinated people). Nationally, the only reason Covid numbers and deaths are declining so rapidly is because responsible people get vaccinated. Idiots don't, so who knows how many mutations will happen before we have to start all over again because of these repulsive people. Oh, and they're the same crew who will say Trump invented the vaccine.

Again, has Trump done THIS much damage to America or are Americans really this awful?
Another super AND novel thread. The trifecta: Covid, vax, and of course trump. As if it all hasn’t been beaten to death in the thousand other threads.

Last edited:
Another super AND novel thread. The trifecta: Covid, vax, and of course trump. As if it all hasn’t been beaten to death in the thousand other threads.
Because getting a vaccine for Covid is just like this:

the-bodies-of-hundreds-of-slave-laborers-of-all-nationalities-were-picture-id517250814

In my view, blatantly false equivalences like this are a form of anti-semitism, as they serve to downplay the scope, magnitude and horrors of the Holocaust.

In my view, blatantly false equivalences like this are a form of anti-semitism, as they serve to downplay the scope, magnitude and horrors of the Holocaust.
Yes, that is my point and the point of the article. I mean...do these people have any sense of what they are comparing? Getting a vax to stop a pandemic vs. genocide of 6 million Jewish people?

This is what I find so bizarre. Are these people really that uninformed or are they just horrible people?

Reactions: TerhuneHoosierfan

It’s a beautiful Memorial Day weekend in Chicago. A bit of a chill, but the city is buzzin.

We just played Thunderhawk, now we’re headed to Wells street.

Try and relax for a second, life is good.

There’s always been horrible, stupid people. Now thanks to Social Media, they have a platform, and now thanks to a few politicians on both sides of the isle, they feel empowered, and now thanks to the media always looking for hits, they promote every single stupid thing like this to the front. It’s the trifecta. People haven’t changed. It’s Social Media and the media who have driven this thing off the cliff.

There’s always been horrible, stupid people. Now thanks to Social Media, they have a platform, and now thanks to a few politicians on both sides of the isle, they feel empowered, and now thanks to the media always looking for hits, they promote every single stupid thing like this to the front. It’s the trifecta. People haven’t changed. It’s Social Media and the media who have driven this thing off the cliff.

Devonte Green had a nice quote when asked about IU fans.

He said for all the people that killed me on social media after a bad game, there were way more fans who defended and sent me encouraging dms.

The extreme gets noticed.

This story is everything Hoops says it is....idiotic, anti-Semitic and downright embarrassing behavior but....it's one dumbass selling to a couple other complete dumbasses.

I expect this to get quickly stamped into oblivion.

If it doesn't, Jesus F'ing H.

great post.

as for "horrible stupid people", i see REM's big chance for a comeback here, and a chance to right their worst wrong.

Update: Stetson and all their distributors have CANCELED HatWRKS. They will no longer sell Stetson hats at this lunatic’s store.

And…this is almost cliché now…but the hat store owner was part of the Jan 6th coup attempt. Because, Tyranny. But she took the small business recovery check from the tyrants.

She should be out of business soon!

Update: Stetson and all their distributors have CANCELED HatWRKS. They will no longer sell Stetson hats at this lunatic’s store.

And…this is almost cliché now…but the hat store owner was part of the Jan 6th coup attempt. Because, Tyranny. But she took the small business recovery check from the tyrants.

She should be out of business soon!

Per HuffPo she initially tried to stand her ground, but then started backpedaling hard.

Reactions: DrHoops
I’m watching champions league. It’s rehashing the same dumb shit
You don't remember it because you were part of the stupid shit being produced by Obama. What you are seeing now is Americans are tired of freedoms and liberties being taken away in the name of "good government." Your left wing wokeness is what caused this. Now sit back in your eco-friendly chair and watch the fireworks you created. Trust me, nobody is enjoying the view - certainly none of us who haven't liked watching the moronic behavior that has consumed this country since we were originally lied to when Obama took office. Enjoy the show! Oh, I hear a front row seat is now available in Portland if you're interested.

You don't remember it because you were part of the stupid shit being produced by Obama. What you are seeing now is Americans are tired of freedoms and liberties being taken away in the name of "good government." Your left wing wokeness is what caused this. Now sit back in your eco-friendly chair and watch the fireworks you created. Trust me, nobody is enjoying the view - certainly none of us who haven't liked watching the moronic behavior that has consumed this country since we were originally lied to when Obama took office. Enjoy the show! Oh, I hear a front row seat is now available in Portland if you're interested.
You’re a moron.

Now that's what I call a value add.

Because of course it has to be because of Trump right? It is a really stupid thing to be doing but I have news for you a lot of leftist Biden supporters do really stupid stuff as well. By your thinking since you voted for Biden and any of his supporters do something really stupid that makes you equally as stupid.

Because of course it has to be because of Trump right? It is a really stupid thing to be doing but I have news for you a lot of leftist Biden supporters do really stupid stuff as well. By your thinking since you voted for Biden and any of his supporters do something really stupid that makes you equally as stupid.

And another.

Duck!

Get a life.

Get a life.
Well, tell that to the far left hippies from her biggest hat maker, Stetson…and I’ll of their distributors. Stetson dropped them like a hot potato.

maybe if you’re screwed on so wrong that you think selling that product is okay. Maybe YOU need to get a life.

Better yet, pick up a book.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
You did know that Biden made those tax deductible for next filing season, didn't you? Between that and the Jewish Laser Fund, I might have to itemize next year.
Can I deduct the value of my time and labor if I personally perform abortions? I don't want to go to the trouble to kill babies if there isn't a tax incentive.

Because getting a vaccine for Covid is just like this:

the-bodies-of-hundreds-of-slave-laborers-of-all-nationalities-were-picture-id517250814

Ah, Stow it.

When I decried calling people Nazis because it diminished what the real Nazis did, I don’t recall your support. Instead, thanks to you and your ilk, we know that REAL Nazis don’t murder millions of people. They just disagree with you on social policy and taxes. Looks like some Tennessee hilljack took your slurs to heart and applied your teaching. Congrats. You won.

And what about the gay marriages? Can I claim the deduction if I only perform marriages on men who are already gay? Or do I need to convert young Christian boys into Sodomites and then marry them off in order to gain the full benefit?
Fvcking lawyers always gotta get into the weeds.

Ah, Stow it.

When I decried calling people Nazis because it diminished what the real Nazis did, I don’t recall your support. Instead, thanks to you and your ilk, we know that REAL Nazis don’t murder millions of people. They just disagree with you on social policy and taxes. Looks like some Tennessee hilljack took your slurs to heart and applied your teaching. Congrats. You won.
Oh my God, folks, it can't be - it is! - a Reverse Whatabout! I wouldn't have believed it if I didn't see it with my own eyes! We are watching message board history, here, people!

ADVERTISEMENT