Are Americans Really THIS Bad?

Crayfish57

Junior
Sep 18, 2013
Oh my God, folks, it can't be - it is! - a Reverse Whatabout! I wouldn't have believed it if I didn't see it with my own eyes! We are watching message board history, here, people!
And of course you respond immediately with, I know you are but what am I. You are amusing in your constant hypocrisy.

Reactions: jet812

cosmickid

All-American
Oct 23, 2009
Because of course it has to be because of Trump right? It is a really stupid thing to be doing but I have news for you a lot of leftist Biden supporters do really stupid stuff as well. By your thinking since you voted for Biden and any of his supporters do something really stupid that makes you equally as stupid.
Well, she did participate in the Stop the Steal fiasco, so it's not like "stargate" is her first really stupid move. And no one is stopping you from starting your own Biden supporters ridiculous moves call-out thread...

But you probably won't have the wealth of options to choose from because there is nothing (that I'm aware of) on the Left that begins to match the wackiness of Q-tips...

"But it’s not just the notion that the election was stolen that has caught on with the former president’s supporters. QAnon, an outlandish and ever-evolving conspiracy theory spread by some of Trump’s most ardent followers, has significant traction with a segment of the public — particularly Republicans and Americans who consume news from far-right sources.

Those are the findings of a poll released Thursday by the Public Religion Research Institute and the Interfaith Youth Core, which found that 15% of Americans say they think that the levers of power are controlled by a cabal of Satan-worshipping pedophiles, a core belief of QAnon supporters. The same share said it was true that “American patriots may have to resort to violence” to depose the pedophiles and restore the country’s rightful order."

The founder of PPRI Robby Jones was astounded...

"Jones said he was struck by the prevalence of QAnon’s adherents. Overlaying the share of poll respondents who expressed belief in its core principles over the country’s total population, “that’s more than 30 million people,” he said.
“Thinking about QAnon, if it were a religion, it would be as big as all white evangelical Protestants, or all white mainline Protestants,” he added. “So it lines up there with a major religious group.”

Crayfish57

Junior
Sep 18, 2013
Well, she did participate in the Stop the Steal fiasco, so it's not like "stargate" is her first really stupid move. And no one is stopping you from starting your own Biden supporters ridiculous moves call-out thread...

But you probably won't have the wealth of options to choose from because there is nothing (that I'm aware of) on the Left that begins to match the wackiness of Q-tips...

"But it’s not just the notion that the election was stolen that has caught on with the former president’s supporters. QAnon, an outlandish and ever-evolving conspiracy theory spread by some of Trump’s most ardent followers, has significant traction with a segment of the public — particularly Republicans and Americans who consume news from far-right sources.

Those are the findings of a poll released Thursday by the Public Religion Research Institute and the Interfaith Youth Core, which found that 15% of Americans say they think that the levers of power are controlled by a cabal of Satan-worshipping pedophiles, a core belief of QAnon supporters. The same share said it was true that “American patriots may have to resort to violence” to depose the pedophiles and restore the country’s rightful order."

The founder of PPRI Robby Jones was astounded...

"Jones said he was struck by the prevalence of QAnon’s adherents. Overlaying the share of poll respondents who expressed belief in its core principles over the country’s total population, “that’s more than 30 million people,” he said.
“Thinking about QAnon, if it were a religion, it would be as big as all white evangelical Protestants, or all white mainline Protestants,” he added. “So it lines up there with a major religious group.”
Cauliflower is racist

Crayfish57

Junior
Sep 18, 2013
Again, I find myself disappointed in the turn you have taken. Cheers.
Turn? I respond to people like you that say stupid stuff and think because your viewpoint is liberal you are right about everything. Seems I hit a nerve about your big accomplishment in life. You never respond to any opinion that doesnt go your way without being cranky and nasty.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory

Bulk VanderHuge

All-American
Dec 20, 2017
The Southern Sun
Turn? I respond to people like you that say stupid stuff and think because your viewpoint is liberal you are right about everything. Seems I hit a nerve about your big accomplishment in life. You never respond to any opinion that doesnt go your way without being cranky and nasty.
Do you? Please link.
TIA

UncleMark

Hall of Famer
Sep 1, 2001
Yeah, that Goat is a grouchy bastard. You, on the other hand, are a ray of sunshine.

TheOriginalHappyGoat

Oct 4, 2010
Margaritaville
I'm not the one being cranky and nasty. At least not intentionally. If anything I said to you came across that way, I apologize.