ADVERTISEMENT

Archie's Fatal Flaw

If I'm a recruit, the obvious impact of this is I look at how players are developed and I see that no one really seems to get better. They don't get better because the the coach doesn't force them. RMK would bench players. Quinn Buckner got benched for several games his senior year because he wasn't doing what the coach wanted. He was an All-American and 1st round NBA choice. Archie holds no one accountable - ever. I saw enough over three years with Devonte Green. That guy should have rode the bench or been run-off if he didn't stop making stupid decisions. But he played. Archie tries so hard to be their friend that he forgets he's supposed to be developing them.

Franklin's better. Race is better but not as good as advertised and doesn't have the presence he should have on the Court. Durham's better in ball handling, but his shooting is worse that last year and he's still an idiot half the time. Rob is marginally better than last year, but he was dreadful last year. Jerome is marginally better than last year, but he was dreadful last year. TJD's scoring is up but all his other #s are the same or slightly worse than last year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT