ADVERTISEMENT

Archie's debut on ATH

Judge for yourself...
Okay, I'll judge. This is appropriate for all 5 of those windbags...

VlArQpi.png

If he keeps losing and embarrassing himself then it might actually cost him his job sooner. The way things are going it wouldn’t suprise me if sooner or later he gets physical with one of his players. He’s on one right now.

If he keeps losing and embarrassing himself then it might actually cost him his job sooner. The way things are going it wouldn’t suprise me if sooner or later he gets physical with one of his players. He’s on one right now.

I’ve never even seen Archie get close to scolding a player. Have you seen izzo? That is someone I might think would get physical. Have you ever seen Archie yell at a player one on one? Like actually yell? I haven’t.

I’ve never even seen Archie get close to scolding a player. Have you seen izzo? That is someone I might think would get physical. Have you ever seen Archie yell at a player one on one? Like actually yell? I haven’t.
Sure he has. He got in Durham's face hard coming off the court for a timeout. I believe it was PSU.

Sure he has. He got in Durham's face hard coming off the court for a timeout. I believe it was PSU.

really? I would love to see it. Like with in 3 or 4 feet was yelling at him ? Honestly do not remember ever seeing it.

really? I would love to see it. Like with in 3 or 4 feet was yelling at him ? Honestly do not remember ever seeing it.

If it's the same one I'm remembering, it was just a moment. He got close to his face and said something very emphatically. By his expression it wasn't complimentary. Didn't last more than a second or two.

Reactions: Cavanagh
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT