Archie's debut on ATH

fkfootball

All-Big Ten
Apr 28, 2014
If he keeps losing and embarrassing himself then it might actually cost him his job sooner. The way things are going it wouldn’t suprise me if sooner or later he gets physical with one of his players. He’s on one right now.

Cavanagh

All-Big Ten
Mar 1, 2012
If he keeps losing and embarrassing himself then it might actually cost him his job sooner. The way things are going it wouldn’t suprise me if sooner or later he gets physical with one of his players. He’s on one right now.
I’ve never even seen Archie get close to scolding a player. Have you seen izzo? That is someone I might think would get physical. Have you ever seen Archie yell at a player one on one? Like actually yell? I haven’t.

13thman

All-American
Gold Member
Feb 5, 2003
Crawfordsville, IN
I’ve never even seen Archie get close to scolding a player. Have you seen izzo? That is someone I might think would get physical. Have you ever seen Archie yell at a player one on one? Like actually yell? I haven’t.
Sure he has. He got in Durham's face hard coming off the court for a timeout. I believe it was PSU.

Cavanagh

All-Big Ten
Mar 1, 2012
Sure he has. He got in Durham's face hard coming off the court for a timeout. I believe it was PSU.
really? I would love to see it. Like with in 3 or 4 feet was yelling at him ? Honestly do not remember ever seeing it.

ams66

Benchwarmer
Dec 30, 2016
really? I would love to see it. Like with in 3 or 4 feet was yelling at him ? Honestly do not remember ever seeing it.
If it's the same one I'm remembering, it was just a moment. He got close to his face and said something very emphatically. By his expression it wasn't complimentary. Didn't last more than a second or two.

Reactions: Cavanagh