ADVERTISEMENT

Archie should not bank this scholly

NZ couldn't defend a chair. He would never have played more than 5 minutes a game in this system.
Funny you say that. People hated creans system. They constantly bring up “shooters” but never mention the bad defense most of those players had.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
You’re clueless. Again. But we all knew that.
The most amusing of the things you do, among many under all your handles, is to act as if there is a "we" when it comes to your posts. Who are you including in this "we?" Your posts are rarely liked by anyone other than Radio Zero, who likes/liked everyone's posts, and the dunce trolls. Almost no one posts in agreement with any of your posts. You are probably the least respected poster here. You find a way to argue like a total douchebag with nearly every poster here. You look like a fool in every argument. Fact is that far more posters consider you a cowardly fraud, which you are, than think otherwise. You're a dipshit, Mary. You deserve no respect at all. If you'd only admit that you've been here as other posters many times before your claimed start in November, which has been proven several times, you might at least seem slightly less cowardly. Better yet you should go away, little troll boy. You won't, so I will continue to be amused by you and a laugh at you. At least you've got that going for you. ;)

Reactions: hondo314
The most amusing of the things you do, among many under all your handles, is to act as if there is a "we" when it comes to your posts. Who are you including in this "we?" Your posts are rarely liked by anyone other than Radio Zero, who likes/liked everyone's posts, and the dunce trolls. Almost no one posts in agreement with any of your posts. You are probably the least respected poster here. You find a way to argue like a total douchebag with nearly every poster here. You look like a fool in every argument. Fact is that far more posters consider you a cowardly fraud, which you are, than think otherwise. You're a dipshit, Mary. You deserve no respect at all. If you'd only admit that you've been here as other posters many times before your claimed start in November, which has been proven several times, you might at least seem slightly less cowardly. Better yet you should go away, little troll boy. You won't, so I will continue to be amused by you and a laugh at you. At least you've got that going for you. ;)
“We” refers to knowledgable IU basketball fans, which is why you’re not included. No one, if they read your vapid posts, would consider you to have any knowledge regarding IU hoops. None. Ever. I busted you for pretending that you did, and you’ve been whining and crying about it for the last few months, to our great amusement.

As for the rest of your umpteenth temper tantrum, I love that you’re so obviously intimidated by me. I live in your fragile and empty head, rent free. It’s roomy, soft, and totally unthreatening. You know it and I know it.

“We” refers to knowledgable IU basketball fans, which is why you’re not included. No one, if they read your vapid posts, would consider you to have any knowledge regarding IU hoops. None. Ever. I busted you for pretending that you did, and you’ve been whining and crying about it for the last few months, to our great amusement.

As for the rest of your umpteenth temper tantrum, I love that you’re so obviously intimidated by me. I live in your fragile and empty head, rent free. It’s roomy, soft, and totally unthreatening. You know it and I know it.
I wish you and all the other posters who hijack threads could just exchange phone numbers. Then you could text back and forth with your same nauseating replies about how each of you are in each other’s minds rent free.
For the love of God please quit having beef with each other and ruining threads with your BS. No one cares how manly or knowledgeable you are, or how many insiders you have within the athletic department, or how much of an alpha you are. Put each other on ignore and quit with the middle school bull shit.

I wish you and all the other posters who hijack threads could just exchange phone numbers. Then you could text back and forth with your same nauseating replies about how each of you are in each other’s minds rent free.
For the love of God please quit having beef with each other and ruining threads with your BS. No one cares how manly or knowledgeable you are, or how many insiders you have within the athletic department, or how much of an alpha you are. Put each other on ignore and quit with the middle school bull shit.
I have three or four stalkers who are a bit clingy. They have a really difficult time here, but that doesn’t deter them. Bless their little hearts.

NZ couldn't defend a chair. He would never have played more than 5 minutes a game in this system.
He wasnt brought in to defend chairs...dipchit...

But if he were brought in to defend chairs, I bet he could have.
However, if he were brought in for steals and deflections, Id bet he, Matt Roth, James Blackmon, and Jordan Hulls would be considered failures...

Sometimes guys fill a specific need...and make the team exponentially better...

I think I might want to back the scholarship. I think the jury is still out as to whether there is even going to be a season next year

I think I might want to back the scholarship. I think the jury is still out as to whether there is even going to be a season next year
I bet there will be a season. I do think there is almost no chance of a football season, college that is.

You don’t make me angry, you make me laugh - at you. Your desperate search for attention and respect is hilarious because everyone knows you’re nothing more than a cowardly fraud. Carry on, little troll boy, I’ve had my periodic fun with you. Can you resist responding?

Reactions: jimmygoiu
You have to do that everywhere. And if you don’t think the graduate school in question at IU isn’t aware of the potential transfer and why they’re interested in IU, you don’t know as much as you think you do.
It’s just incredible bias. Any kid could get into IU as an athlete. The standards are not any higher or lower than any other big school. Just bias and excuses per normal.

You don’t make me angry, you make me laugh - at you. Your desperate search for attention and respect is hilarious because everyone knows you’re nothing more than a cowardly fraud. Carry on, little troll boy, I’ve had my periodic fun with you. Can you resist responding?
You’re even more intimidated than we thought. You chase me around and then beg me not to respond. You’re as fearful as you are stupid. Love how I live, rent free, in your head. Your embarrassment over being proven a liar is topped only by your insecurity. We love watching you spin out of control. Lol.

I would have for a good one. Unfortunately they aren't out there waiting to be an end of the rotation guy to fill up the available scholarships.

Was there anyone available last year who was going to come in and send Green, Durham, Franklin and Phiniese to the bench?

Proctor was one of the big catches and he had some good games, but didn't unsurp Eastern and let Eric Hunter pass him.

Phinesee is a MAJOR disappointment, he doesn't seem to have much shot, motor, is TO prone, and can't stay healthy. I would expect him to be the first transfer next year if a lot of that doesn't change for the positive

Phinesee is a MAJOR disappointment, he doesn't seem to have much shot, motor, is TO prone, and can't stay healthy. I would expect him to be the first transfer next year if a lot of that doesn't change for the positive

ya most IU fans don’t wanna accept this. He has been very sub par. Blame it on what you want, but he only has 2 years left. If he isn’t way better this year than I say it’s a wrap on him.

It’s just incredible bias. Any kid could get into IU as an athlete. The standards are not any higher or lower than any other big school. Just bias and excuses per normal.

very true for undergraduate. Totally false for graduate. Most schools give academic exceptions for grad transfer athletes. Meaning let them in with shitty grades. IU doesn’t. You have to qualify to get into a grad school. If you would like to bet money on this I will prove it in detail. Otherwise not wasting my time.

very true for undergraduate. Totally false for graduate. Most schools give academic exceptions for grad transfer athletes. Meaning let them in with shitty grades. IU doesn’t. You have to qualify to get into a grad school. If you would like to bet money on this I will prove it in detail. Otherwise not wasting my time.
Prove it in detail, then.

Sure. Bet me 500 bucks and we will both transfer the money to someone on here, then if I can’t prove it you get the money.
Nope, prove it in detail. I know you’re not able to, but I want to see if you will even try to back up your bs. Prove it in detail or admit you’re fos.

ya most IU fans don’t wanna accept this. He has been very sub par. Blame it on what you want, but he only has 2 years left. If he isn’t way better this year than I say it’s a wrap on him.
He is the most trusted player on the team. His maturity has been valuable since the day he arrived. Fans expect him to be a good ball player as an upperclassman. He is going to start over the number one point guard in the nation next year yet he is sub par?

A narcissist maybe???
A couple of them are desperate for attention and are easily triggered by the indignity of not cultivating complete agreement and adoration for their views . . . on an Internet forum. Some very shaky psyches.

He is the most trusted player on the team. His maturity has been valuable since the day he arrived. Fans expect him to be a good ball player as an upperclassman. He is going to start over the number one point guard in the nation next year yet he is sub par?

how much we betting he starts over lander?

Nope, prove it in detail. I know you’re not able to, but I want to see if you will even try to back up your bs. Prove it in detail or admit you’re fos.

I would need to put in real work and get in contact with people at IU to lay it out for you. My time is valuable. You having an opinion about me being FOS doesn’t pay the bills!

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
I would need to put in real work and get in contact with people at IU to lay it out for you. My time is valuable. You having an opinion about me being FOS doesn’t pay the bills!
This is your admission that you have no idea what you’re talking about. I knew you were lying or, at best, completely ignorant of the subject matter, and this proves it. The myth you’ve been perpetuating is just
that . . . a myth.

This is your admission that you have no idea what you’re talking about. I knew you were lying or, at best, completely ignorant of the subject matter, and this proves it. The myth you’ve been perpetuating is just
that . . . a myth.

lol put your money where your mouth is. Otherwise you are of no concern to me my man.

lol put your money where your mouth is. Otherwise you are of no concern to me my man.
You stated something that you had no clue about. That makes you a liar, no matter how much you try to weasel out of it. Your ignorance is in full view.

Reactions: Cavanagh
Are there any grad transfers who wanted to come here but couldn’t?

Reactions: birdforbogey

Love the word "vapid"

Am I missing something. Why wouldn’t you fill the open spot with a 1 year grad transfer? Every team has injuries throughout the year. Go after the best shooter or a big man that’s available. There’s nothing you can do about the timing of Anderson’s transfer. Unfortunately, we’ve missed out on a lot of opportunities. Hopefully there’s an impact player that’s on the fence and he decides to enter the transfer portal.

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-b...-basketball-transfer-rankings-2020-21-2021-22

https://indianahq.com/scholarships/

http://www.verbalcommits.com/transfers/2020

Am I missing something. Why wouldn’t you fill the open spot with a 1 year grad transfer?

I would think that a prime concern for the staff would be finding a player not only with the skill to help but one that would fit in with the team and not be a problem or as some say, "a cancer".

Reactions: IULouie
Drew Peterson (sophomore)- Rice University
Just entered the transfer portal has to sit 1 year, eligible for 2021-22 season
2 years of eligibility
6’8 G
185 lbs
11.1 PPG
6.5 RPG
3.5 APG
41.1 FG%
32.8 3P%

32.2 MPG- sophomore season (32 games played)
19.8 MPG- freshman season (32 games played)

This kid is crafty and has a lot of experience. He loves to attack the basket and not afraid of contact. Watch the entire video.

This is too bad. I really liked Phinny’s game, and I liked his swagger. Maybe he is just in a sophomore slump and will come back much stronger next year. Sometime with the weights, and doing repetitive drills may help his consistency. He seems to have sufficient speed and good enough handles for BIG play.

By the way, it is really getting difficult to read this board with all the internet tough guys threatening each other. Ugh, you guys are really infested.

By the way, it is really getting difficult to read this board with all the internet tough guys threatening each other. Ugh, you guys are really infested.

It's really just two posters (who aren't IU fans, clearly) who are hellbent on turning any and all threads, IU or non-IU-related, into nonsensical crap. They're pretty easy to spot.

There's plenty of pessimistic/Anti-Archie posters just as there are overly optimistic/Pro-Archie posters (myself included) who at the end of the day root for the same team, but there's a common denominator when seemingly every thread goes to hell and it's always the same two posters (possibly one in the same?) every.single.time.

Reactions: jimmygoiu
It's really just two posters (who aren't IU fans, clearly) who are hellbent on turning any and all threads, IU or non-IU-related, into nonsensical crap. They're pretty easy to spot.

There's plenty of pessimistic/Anti-Archie posters just as there are overly optimistic/Pro-Archie posters (myself included) who at the end of the day root for the same team, but there's a common denominator when seemingly every thread goes to hell and it's always the same two posters (possibly one in the same?) every.single.time.

I put both of them on ignore- immediate improvement. More of you should consider it .

Reactions: cryano and Birnk403

And you F'face need to quit falsely accusing the entire site of not being themselves, it just gets old. Talk basketball, not social media BS accusations, you want to do that, there's many places we could point you. I have one username and I cling to it like death because I was banned for many years on Peegs starting in MD era. So, no, I don't expect that everybody on here is some other person … just how paranoid are you?

Reactions: cryano
And you F'face need to quit falsely accusing the entire site of not being themselves, it just gets old. Talk basketball, not social media BS accusations, you want to do that, there's many places we could point you. I have one username and I cling to it like death because I was banned for many years on Peegs starting in MD era. So, no, I don't expect that everybody on here is some other person … just how paranoid are you?
I'm not paranoid at all. Birnk has been here under many names (most recently PranksterMary), posted exactly as he does now, and was banned each time. That's a fact. I'm not accusing you of flipping names. I wasn't even talking to you, F'face. I'm only a dick in response to dicks. Don't be a dick.

Reactions: MrBing
ADVERTISEMENT