ADVERTISEMENT

Archie on Guards not scoring...............

victorbear

All-Big Ten
Sep 28, 2005
Lil Arch quote of the year. Enjoy

“I’m just trying to get them to understand it doesn’t have a lot to do with the amount of shots or buckets that they get as much as it does with the other areas that they can contribute as a group, as a quartet,” Miller said.

“They don’t have to score to play well. That’s my message to them. Add that into the defensive side of the ball, we got to do a better job of holding our own in terms of defending the other team’s backcourt one-one-one.”

Lil Arch quote of the year. Enjoy

“I’m just trying to get them to understand it doesn’t have a lot to do with the amount of shots or buckets that they get as much as it does with the other areas that they can contribute as a group, as a quartet,” Miller said.

“They don’t have to score to play well. That’s my message to them. Add that into the defensive side of the ball, we got to do a better job of holding our own in terms of defending the other team’s backcourt one-one-one.”
This reminds me of a quote from Dusty Baker when he was managing the Cubs a number of years ago when he was channeling his inner Yogi Berra. When asked about scoring runs and having base runners, he said something like, " I don't like having a lot of base runners because it jams up the bases and the Offense." HUH? I guess if you can hit 6 solo home runs each game you can win 70% of your games without having to deal with the complication of base runners.

Don Fisher was just on JMV talk show he said Damezi Anderson was an absolutely deadly mid range shooter. How many mid range shots has our inept coach gotten him; also how effective would Ricky Calloway had been if all Knight had him take were 22foot jumpers.,I’m telling you there is something seriously wrong with lil Arch. Do we ever get a nice 15 foot wide open jump shot?

Don Fisher was just on JMV talk show he said Damezi Anderson was an absolutely deadly mid range shooter. How many mid range shots has our inept coach gotten him; also how effective would Ricky Calloway had been if all Knight had him take were 22foot jumpers.,I’m telling you there is something seriously wrong with lil Arch. Do we ever get a nice 15 foot wide open jump shot?
Dude, cool it.

Reactions: baileyiu

zzzzzz zzzzzz zzzzzz

ADVERTISEMENT