ADVERTISEMENT

Apparently Warren bombed again today the the BT meetings

"I was fortunate at 10 and a half years old to get run over by a car.".........My personal favorite.
I kept waiting for him to bring that one back around to explain how we was fortunate. I was thinking he'd talk about how overcoming the adversity of being hit by a car taught him life lessons or something. Nope, instead it was just a story about straws and why he doesn't like to use one.

It was obvious he was in over his head
from the beginning.
I remember watching the presser when he was introduced as the new commissioner and thinking there had to be better qualified candidates than this guy.

So.......there's 14 individuals running multi-billion $ institutions who signed off on the guy. To me, it's an absolute dereliction of duty for which no one will ever be held responsible.

The guy is the black Yogi Berra.

So.......there's 14 individuals running multi-billion $ institutions who signed off on the guy. To me, it's an absolute dereliction of duty for which no one will ever be held responsible.

The guy is the black Yogi Berra.
Agreed,when he speaks I’m just waiting to see what comes out of his mouth next lol

Lots of nonsensical rambling.

On conference realignment: “We’re at an inflection point in college athletics, so whether it’s name, image and likeness, whether it’s the Alston case, whether it’s potential College Football Playoff expansion, whether it’s schools from one conference joining another conference, these are the kind of issues that we all will be dealing with here this year and for many years in the future. And so again, that’s the world that we live in right now, and I know from where we sit, we’re always constantly evaluating what’s in the best interest of the conference. It’ll be interesting to see how that story that you mentioned yesterday, how that evolves and where it lands, but I think that reiterates where we are in college athletics.”

On College Football Playoff expansion: “This fall, I’ve already started this summer of having these conversations within our internal Big Ten family in regards to their viewpoints from College Football [Playoff] expansion, gathering information, as they called it, kind of these next couple months to really gather information to decide what we feel is in the best interest. So I am really energized and excited. That’s why I came here is to do everything we can to make this the best conference in college athletics, empower our student-athletes and deal with issues like you’re addressing.”
Good Lord.

Reactions: 76-1
Alvarez would have been a much better choice for Commissioner. Let's hope he acts as the Unofficial Commissioner going forward, until they find a way to dump Warren.

He looks like a perfect fit for Assistant NFL Commissioner. Maybe they need another one of those.
Alvarez has been the de facto Commissioner since last Fall. Warren is there as a figurehead - nothing more.

Here are a few more that were pretty funny:

"We faced COVID 19, which had never happened in the history of the world"...........DUH

"And Viola Taliaferro had an incredible year in law, as a lawyer, as a judge...."..........1 good year out of 40 ain't bad.

"And one of my proudest was when I attended Indiana University last year...."........Another proud alum

""On July 1st..., SAs gained the opportunity to compensate for their name, image, and likeness,,,,"

"I am focused on picking the appropriate time to really spend the time, energy, and effort with the necessary constituents to determine when the right time is and what we need to do.".......It's always good to plan.

"So this fall, I've already started this summer of having these conversations...."

"Last year, I'm a big believer, I probably have a different view, maybe I don't, but I have a different view about life...."

"I was fortunate at 10 and a half years old to get run over by a car.".........My personal favorite.

"I had to drink, that's why today I can't use a straw anymore...."

Any BIG university president has to be tremendously embarrassed by this guy. I'm not sure where he received his degrees from (doesn't he have a law degree too?) but it sounds like his mastery of the English language and his ability to be able to put together logical, cogent statements is worse than the average 12 year old. There's going to be some major realignment coming and the BIG will be left in the dust for the big prizes based on this guy's ability to logically and strategically think.

I had to be in a car today for about four hours and I listen to multiple big 10 head coaches after Warren spoke. Regarding Warren he did not stumble or appear the incompetent but he did apparently with his first appearance. He didn’t give inside info to any of the questions but oneWould not expect him to

Any BIG university president has to be tremendously embarrassed by this guy. I'm not sure where he received his degrees from (doesn't he have a law degree too?) but it sounds like his mastery of the English language and his ability to be able to put together logical, cogent statements is worse than the average 12 year old. There's going to be some major realignment coming and the BIG will be left in the dust for the big prizes based on this guy's ability to logically and strategically think.
It's not hard to find out where someone got their degrees. You can do it.

Again, if you want to back this dolt, that’s fine. There are plenty of others who are cognizant of his shortcomings. Will wait patiently for all the ringing endorsements you have to share, Mrs. Warren.
I have no opinion about him. I have been on this board for 20 years or so and am looking for true information. Please respond to the question I asked.

I have no opinion about him. I have been on this board for 20 years or so and am looking for true information. Please respond to the question I asked.
I guess I can continue to link articles but it won’t convince you either way. Not sure what being on the board for 20 years has to do with anything remotely related to the subject but I’ll take your word for it.

I guess the best thing I can tell you to do if you are looking for information is to Google it and watch some video and then form an opinion of it.

I don't care. I'm in love anyway.
Remember, she was 15 then......

I saw an updated interview with her and let's just say, she's not as hot now as her potential indicated then.

facepalm.png

in that video, you know that Miss Teen SC is really thinking "what's a map"?

that said, the lead has been buried on that story.

the real story is the the question itself.

"recent polls have shown that 1/5th of Americans can't locate the US on a world map, why do you think that is"?

WTF????????????????????????????????????? 20%

i guess the honest answer would have been, because one fifth of Americans are obviously ignorant beyond f'ing belief.

i wonder if the honest answer would have gone over any better than the one she made.

George Carlin tried to warn us.

one fifth. how is that even remotely possible???????

Last edited:
facepalm.png

in that video, you know that Miss Teen SC is really thinking "what's a map"?

that said, the lead has been buried on that story.

the real story is the the question itself.

"recent polls have shown that 1/5th of Americans can't locate the US on a world map, why do you think that is"?

WTF????????????????????????????????????? 20%

i guess the honest answer would have been, because one fifth of Americans are obviously ignorant beyond f'ing belief.

i wonder if the honest answer would have gone over any better than the one she made.

George Carlin tried to warn us.

one fifth. how is that even remotely possible???????
You missed the entire point, so I'll spell it out for you: This girl has no clue how to answer, so she babbles about nothing, which is what Biden does.

Hope you get it now.

ADVERTISEMENT