ADVERTISEMENT

Apparently there were other games played yesterday besides IU's big win

That game just crushed me. It ruined what had been a great day. It reminded me of game 5 of the '17 series. Now I have an uneasy feeling about the Dodgers winning it.

That game just crushed me. It ruined what had been a great day. It reminded me of game 5 of the '17 series. Now I have an uneasy feeling about the Dodgers winning it.
Well, you should feel better today. Dodgers up 3-2.

I was afraid of that too, just thought that game might crush their spirit, and worried with Kershaw coming up he'd feel the pressure of the WS. But, credit to them, they came out firing and handled the rough patches.

I'm not a Dodger or even baseball fan, but playoff baseball can draw me in and this has been a good series. The woman I'm dating lost her father a few weeks ago and he was a lifelong Dodger fan. Went to one of their recent WS games... 2018 I think? Anyway, I'm rooting for the Dodgers just because I think their family would appreciate a win. Never knew him, but her Dad sounds like he was a great guy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT