ADVERTISEMENT

Apparently MN Gov. Walz is Seeking Federal Disaster Funding for the Riots and Looting

You are making excuses. He should have forced the idiot mayors to mobilize and use the National Guard much quicker. Look what happened on the first night after they got called in? It was calm and quiet.

Things happened the way they did, but the overall point is, it's asinine and nonsensical to ask for someone else to bail out poor decisions made by local and state authorities. Raise taxes on Minneapolis and St. Paul residents to pay for the damage.

And you are simply speculating alternative timelines.

Trump pulled all of his military might, a hell of a lot more than the national guard in DC and it didn't do much other than lower his poll numbers.

And you are simply speculating alternative timelines.

Trump pulled all of his military might, a hell of a lot more than the national guard in DC and it didn't do much other than lower his poll numbers.

Stop deflecting. This is about the fact the MPLS and STP and the fact that their residents should be taxed to pay for the property damage.

Stop deflecting. This is about the fact the MPLS and STP and the fact that their residents should be taxed to pay for the property damage.

I believe you would have a difficult time proving Walz's negligence and therefore liability in court.

Maybe it will cost him for re election but I'm not sensing a huge backlash for how he handled the riots...but I'm one dude.

I believe you would have a difficult time proving Walz's negligence and therefore liability in court.

Maybe it will cost him for re election but I'm not sensing a huge backlash for how he handled the riots...but I'm one dude.

I think Frey is in far more trouble than Walz. But blame always run upstream in today’s world.

only to totally biased partisans like Rockfish. In no world would you have endorsed a federal bailout of a red state for a similar set of poor decisions
No, your opinions are not facts. And the support you offered for your opinion showed that, if anything, the mayor f#cked up instead of the governor. Also, you’ve offered no support for your claim that people living in states damaged by civil unrest should be punished for decisions by their elected leaders.

The problem isn’t my partisanship. The problem is that you don’t know what you’re talking about, but this doesn’t keep you from expressing strident opinions.

Also, I’m absolutely in favor of bailing out red states even though their Republican governors have screwed the pooch. For example, I’m in favor of federal aid to Texas, Florida, and Arizona, even though their Republican governors have incompetently failed on the Coronavirus. This is because I’m an American before I’m a member of a political party, and I’m not a f#cking sociopath.

Like all Democrats, I’m also in favor of massive economic aid even though this would benefit Trump politically — and even though I know that asshole Republicans will demand concessions from Democrats to do what’s best for everyone, even though it benefits them politically.

Go f#ck yourself.

No, your opinions are not facts. And the support you offered for your opinion showed that, if anything, the mayor f#cked up instead of the governor. Also, you’ve offered no support for your claim that people living in states damaged by civil unrest should be punished for decisions by their elected leaders.

The problem isn’t my partisanship. The problem is that you don’t know what you’re talking about, but this doesn’t keep you from expressing strident opinions.

Also, I’m absolutely in favor of bailing out red states even though their Republican governors have screwed the pooch. For example, I’m in favor of federal aid to Texas, Florida, and Arizona, even though their Republican governors have incompetently failed on the Coronavirus. This is because I’m an American before I’m a member of a political party, and I’m not a f#cking sociopath.

Like all Democrats, I’m also in favor of massive economic aid even though this would benefit Trump politically — and even though I know that asshole Republicans will demand concessions from Democrats to do what’s best for everyone, even though it benefits them politically.

Go f#ck yourself.

Triggered are we? Sorry that I actually care about accountability, something your pathetic generation chose to abandon long ago. The Greatest Generation weeps at their offspring’s results.

Triggered are we? Sorry that I actually care about accountability, something your pathetic generation chose to abandon long ago. The Greatest Generation weeps at their offspring’s results.
You are a pathetic waste of space, but I accept your concession.

Thanks for being a token boomer Rock and leading this country into the shithole it has become.
Once again, you have nothing to say on the merits and are instead wriggling ineffectually like a bug pinned through the thorax trying not to become part of an insect collection. It’s fine to criticize me, but I’m counting your legs and body parts. Your struggles are futile, as you will eventually discover.

Once again, you have nothing to say on the merits and are instead wriggling ineffectually like a bug pinned through the thorax trying not to become part of an insect collection. It’s fine to criticize me, but I’m counting your legs and body parts. Your struggles are futile, as you will eventually discover.

I've already said my piece and you fundamentally disagree with the concept of accountability (among elected officials and in general) so there is no discussion to be had.

That being said, I feel pretty good today after walking 18, even after a sixer. So try your mind games on a weak-minded millennial.

I've already said my piece and you fundamentally disagree with the concept of accountability (among elected officials and in general) so there is no discussion to be had.

That being said, I feel pretty good today after walking 18, even after a sixer. So try your mind games on a weak-minded millennial.
There is no discussion to be had because you are incapable of it. My suggestion: go back to black people behaving badly. That’s obviously where your passion lies.

Thanks for being a token boomer Rock and leading this country into the shithole it has become.

Technically, Jamie Dimon is a boomer. The development of his balls is likely post-boomer. As a true millennial, I agree with your comment about accountability.

Where I'm confused is why you haven't posted about why we're giving billions of PPP to those who don't need it with no oversight? Why is Walz asking for funding more of a problem compared to those who are asking for handouts when they don't need them? WWJDD?

Technically, Jamie Dimon is a boomer. The development of his balls is likely post-boomer. As a true millennial, I agree with your comment about accountability.

Where I'm confused is why you haven't posted about why we're giving billions of PPP to those who don't need it with no oversight? Why is Walz asking for funding more of a problem compared to those who are asking for handouts when they don't need them? WWJDD?

No idea where JD stands, but I'd imagine he would view it favorably unless JPM wasn't involved (in other words, self-interest). I haven't followed it in-depth to be honest and only know what I've heard on Bloomberg or CNBC. Plenty of mixed thoughts from those that are covering it and there has clearly been some incompetency regarding the implementation, distribution and monitoring and tracking of the funds.

I've been critical of government investment and lending programs for a while, particularly through organizations such as the SBA, USDA and DOE. The SBA under Trump resembled the SBA under Bush, which is/was too lax and willing to lend without proper controls and compliance (see Allied Capital scandal).

That being said, I understand the intentions - trying to provide liquidity and cash flow to allow businesses to retain employees during an unprecedented pandemic. But, like other instances, the government isn't typically as effective as it intends to be.

No idea where JD stands, but I'd imagine he would view it favorably unless JPM wasn't involved (in other words, self-interest). I haven't followed it in-depth to be honest and only know what I've heard on Bloomberg or CNBC. Plenty of mixed thoughts from those that are covering it and there has clearly been some incompetency regarding the implementation, distribution and monitoring and tracking of the funds.

I've been critical of government investment and lending programs for a while, particularly through organizations such as the SBA, USDA and DOE. The SBA under Trump resembled the SBA under Bush, which is/was too lax and willing to lend without proper controls and compliance (see Allied Capital scandal).
Why are you still posting as though you hadn’t been humiliated?

Go f#ck yourself.

Uh oh...another embittered drunken semi-coherent meltdown.

Sorry I missed this one.

c7492448d04deafc8a2cb40f48a8d342.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT