ADVERTISEMENT

Apology to Outside Shooter

MyTeamIsOnTheFloor

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 5, 2001
Duckburg
I was a little tough on the boy in the Rand Paul discussion. Shouldn't let my righteous anger turn me into an impolite jerk, despite the practice and high-level at which I can express jerk.

Hes still wrong about Paul, but I was overboard.

Probably wont let it happen again, but no guarantees. I yam what I yam.

Loony Left can still bite .., er, sorry.

I was a little tough on the boy in the Rand Paul discussion. Shouldn't let my righteous anger turn me into an impolite jerk, despite the practice and high-level at which I can express jerk.

Getting into a discussion with shooter on Covid is not something I would ever do there is no middle ground with him on it. He will lose it with anyone who questions covid or especially vaccaines. Covid is his baby. My guess is he is the one guy still wearing a mask in the grocery store. To each his own but discussing covid with him was a bad idea.

The guy is still citing studies that show large levels of spread at the wet market as evidence that the virus originated there.

He’s hopeless. Akin to a virus leaking from a the lab in the Chicago suburbs and pointing to large incidence of spread at lollapalooza as evidence the virus originated in Grant Park.

He can’t admit he was wrong, and he’ll never admit that he wasn’t a patriots fan until Brady/ Belichick came along and started winning SB’s.

Both true.

i-got-my-popcorn-popcorn.gif

Getting into a discussion with shooter on Covid is not something I would ever do there is no middle ground with him on it. He will lose it with anyone who questions covid or especially vaccaines. Covid is his baby. My guess is he is the one guy still wearing a mask in the grocery store. To each his own but discussing covid with him was a bad idea.
Over a million dead May Day something. We lose about 36k a year to the flu which COVID was and still is compared to by lots of loons. If folks think vaccines r useless then don’t get your kids vaccinated for anything and pray they don’t contract something serious or worse deadly. I’ve said this before on here. My wife is an RN and she saw the toll. I know she saved many lives by helping with vaccine distribution. So many in r community have given her gifts and flowers etc for her efforts despite being spit at, cursed at and blamed for spreading Covid. People let their political stance interfere with public health and I find it shameless. I’m certain I’ll get blasted for my view. But when those who don’t take steps to protect others including those they love that they could infect and possibly kill I have a problem with that. This should not b a dem or rep issue. It’s a health issue. Shouldn’t have to clash over that.

Over a million dead May Day something. We lose about 36k a year to the flu which COVID was and still is compared to by lots of loons. If folks think vaccines r useless then don’t get your kids vaccinated for anything and pray they don’t contract something serious or worse deadly. I’ve said this before on here. My wife is an RN and she saw the toll. I know she saved many lives by helping with vaccine distribution. So many in r community have given her gifts and flowers etc for her efforts despite being spit at, cursed at and blamed for spreading Covid. People let their political stance interfere with public health and I find it shameless. I’m certain I’ll get blasted for my view. But when those who don’t take steps to protect others including those they love that they could infect and possibly kill I have a problem with that. This should not b a dem or rep issue. It’s a health issue. Shouldn’t have to clash over that.
Actually, most people made good decisions for themselves and your party made it political. So, save the sanctimonious bullsh#t. You were scared and wanted to hate/blame other people for a shitty situation. You were the as#hole. Congrats on doubling down on it. Also, most parents, including myself, didn’t vaccinate their kids for it. Sorry, myteam for ruining your thread.

Last edited:
Actually, most people made good decisions for themselves and your party made it political. So, save the sanctimonious bullsh#t. You were scared and wanted to hate/blame other people for a shitty situation. You’re were the as#hole. Congrats on doubling down on it. Also, most parents, including myself, didn’t vaccinate their kids for it. Sorry, myteam for ruining your thread.
My kids were never vaccinated because I never saw a compelling reason to do so.

And guess what, they never got sick.

SHOCKING!!!

My dude. There is zero doubt that the vaccine saved hundreds of thousands of lives. The issues some people take with it are quite simple:
  • Your vaccination status is your business and yours alone - the vaccine does not prevent infection and thus it doesn’t stop the spread
  • Virtue signaling over getting the vaccine is simply that - virtue signaling
  • Making the vaccine mandatory for anybody below the age of 50 and without comorbidities is outrageous and will not be tolerated

Everyone has a right to an opinion, but his background gives him the right to determine who has a really stupid opinion.

My dude. There is zero doubt that the vaccine saved hundreds of thousands of lives. The issues some people take with it are quite simple:
  • Your vaccination status is your business and yours alone - the vaccine does not prevent infection and thus it doesn’t stop the spread
Hahaha for years we all walked in to the doctors office and signed the hippa form. They went out of their way to make sure you understood it too. Covid happens, hippa gets thrown out the window overnight. LOL

My kids were never vaccinated because I never saw a compelling reason to do so.

And guess what, they never got sick.

SHOCKING!!!
My kids have never had it. No shots. I got it with two shots. Was barely a cold but either way i would never jab them.

My kids have never had it. No shots. I got it with two shots. Was barely a cold but either way i would never jab them.
My children had it and they got a mild case of it. Studies were showing that natural immunity was better than the shot. The shot was purportedly better than nothing for people of a certain age.

I have had one of the shots and had COVID. I don't intend on getting another shot for that.

Actually, most people made good decisions for themselves and your party made it political. So, save the sanctimonious bullsh#t. You were scared and wanted to hate/blame other people for a shitty situation. You were the as#hole. Congrats on doubling down on it. Also, most parents, including myself, didn’t vaccinate their kids for it. Sorry, myteam for ruining your thread.
And which party would that b? Former registered Republican here and now registered independent. My wife is still a registered Republican and hasn’t changed her party affiliation but she no longer supports the party. She’s really an independent just not formally. Said this shouldn’t b a political thing. But u obviously can’t help yourself. I feel no sorrow for those who believed the anti vaxers and died from COVID because they refused to use the brain God gave them. We will never know how many anti vaxers contracted COVID and then infected someone else’s loved one who then died. Hopefully they have to answer to God for their decision.
R kids as well as my wife r all in health care so we all believe in science. Nothing political. We had no problem with r kids deciding not to have r grandkids vaccinated. The science showed a very tiny danger to young kids. But they also knew to take the proper precautions.
man’s by the way your name says it all. Please put me on ignore so u don’t have to read my sanctimonious posts.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57

One thing we all agree on… The Patriots deflated their footballs for an unfair advantage against the Colts.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT