ADVERTISEMENT

AP Poll: Biden hits 63% Approval

DrHoops

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2001
That's pretty amazing given the polarization of our country. That means his policies are appealing to a lot of people...even Republicans (23%). You'd have to think the realistic ceiling for any Democrat would be 70%. Trump never, not even once, reached 50% in any reputable poll.

I think approval at this point is just not having to hear about a daily scandal or twitter attack from the white house. Expectations have been lowered

I agree, but I actually think Biden is doing what's right for this country. I don't think he's nearly as unlikable as Pubs like to say he is. It's just too bad he didn't run in 2016.

• Haha
Reactions: stollcpa
do approval ratings really mean your a bad president? running a government is not a popularity contest, the only reasons approval ratings matter is it gives you a gauge of being re-elected. Biden is probably a 1 term president at his age that's probably a good thing, I would much rather see him do what's right for the country as opposed to trying to get the Lucy,s to love him.

do approval ratings really mean your a bad president? running a government is not a popularity contest, the only reasons approval ratings matter is it gives you a gauge of being re-elected. Biden is probably a 1 term president at his age that's probably a good thing, I would much rather see him do what's right for the country as opposed to trying to get the Lucy,s to love him.
The next time he does what's right for the country will be the first time he does what's right for the country. His motivations are elsewhere.

Reactions: 76-1
I really hate Joe. Don’t think I’ve ever disliked a politician this much.

I can’t believe more Americans voted for this clown than any President ever. We are truly doomed.

Reactions: 76-1 and dbmhoosier
We are closer to War than you know . With no leadership.
Lol. War. More registered Republicans live in California than any other state in the nation.

People have this idea that we’re headed toward a new civil war that will break cleanly across blue states and red states. Not the case, we’re stuck with each other.

That said I encourage all California and blue state republicans to move. Move to Georgia, Arizona, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Texas, New Hampshire.

I count myself among the blue state Republicans. I’m not long for Chicago, Georgia here we come.

I really hate Joe. Don’t think I’ve ever disliked a politician this much.

I can’t believe more Americans voted for this clown than any President ever. We are truly doomed.
They didn't. Look at what's coming out of Wisconsin. All the nursing homes with near 100% turnout all for Biden. Many of these people were vegetables and had no poa.

They didn't. Look at what's coming out of Wisconsin. All the nursing homes with near 100% turnout all for Biden. Many of these people were vegetables and had no poa.
I’m not saying I believe you or disbelieve you. But I do agree that the moral authority complex of Democrats can cause some of their crazies to commit election fraud, and it’s a larger problem than with the R’s.

I’m not saying I believe you or disbelieve you. But I do agree that the moral authority complex of Democrats can cause some of their crazies to commit election fraud, and it’s a larger problem than with the R’s.
Lol. Only pubs, who lose popular vote by millions have the nerve to cry fraud. Imagine if the roles were reversed. Even in states certified by fellow Republicans. Have you guys no shame?

I can see thinking Biden is inept, but don't understand why you hate him. I've disagreed with a lot of politicians but never hated one until Trump.

Reactions: UncleMark
Lol. Only pubs, who lose popular vote by millions have the nerve to cry fraud. Imagine if the roles were reversed. Even in states certified by fellow Republicans. Have you guys no shame?

I can see thinking Biden is inept, but don't understand why you hate him. I've disagreed with a lot of politicians but never hated one until Trump.
Because he's a rush to judgment, virtue-signaling dolt. I like Trump much better than Biden/Harris and the left nuts of Pete and the rest. I've never disliked an administration/gov as much as the current one. From the press sect to the president I can't stand to see/hear any of them at this point. I think what we saw in VA is only the beginning.

And this is admitting/acknowledging/recognizing that Trump is a narcissistic pos.

Last edited:
Reactions: jet812 and 76-1

The litany of reasons to hate Biden are obvious to me but can be discussed another day. What it boils down to for me is he’s a malignant egomaniac, similar to Trump but I didn’t find Trump nearly as malignant.

And the thing is that Trump was smarter. Biden is just a dumb dumb person. I don’t think any Democrat on this board would wager Biden could score higher on an IQ test than Trump.

And I didn’t cry stolen election, there was fraud just like there is in all elections, but the Democratic states used Covid as an excuse to change the rules at the 11th hour and Democrats are more likely to commit election fraud, both true.

Reactions: jet812
Lol. War. More registered Republicans live in California than any other state in the nation.

People have this idea that we’re headed toward a new civil war that will break cleanly across blue states and red states. Not the case, we’re stuck with each other.

That said I encourage all California and blue state republicans to move. Move to Georgia, Arizona, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Texas, New Hampshire.

I count myself among the blue state Republicans. I’m not long for Chicago, Georgia here we come.
I didn’t mean a Civil War, I mean being attacked by another Country, This pandemic was a trial run to see how submissive the US population is!

• Haha
Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
I didn’t mean a Civil War, I mean being attacked by another Country, This pandemic was a trial run to see how submissive the US population is!
Who is about to take on a land invasion of the U.S.?

I kind of welcome it, maybe barbarians at the gates would make leftists take on some sort of sense, in reality they’d probably just apologize to them.

Reactions: Lucy01
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT