ADVERTISEMENT

AOTF HOF and Andys announcement

TheOriginalHappyGoat

Oct 4, 2010
Margaritaville
The AOTF HOF is pleased to announce that there will be a single member of the 2016 class: Kref.

Kref will be officially inducted into the HOF in a ceremony on Sunday, February 28, before the official Andy Awards ceremony. A poster here will be presenting Kref's official induction speech, and other posters who want to share memories of Kref will be encouraged to join in. Then, in the evening, the winners of the 2016 Andys will be announced.

HoosierGrandaddy and DJ will remain on the ballot next year. Due to write-in votes, CapitolHoosier will also be added to the ballot next year. Other additions to the ballot will be determined by the HOF Veterans committee. Etec was on the ballot for part of the vote this year, but that was apparently a typo, as Etec is technically already a member of the HOF. I'm not sure who was supposed to occupy that spot on the ballot, but if I figure it out, that poster will also be on the ballot next year.

The AOTF HOF is pleased to announce that there will be a single member of the 2016 class: Kref.

Kref will be officially inducted into the HOF in a ceremony on Sunday, February 28, before the official Andy Awards ceremony. A poster here will be presenting Kref's official induction speech, and other posters who want to share memories of Kref will be encouraged to join in. Then, in the evening, the winners of the 2016 Andys will be announced.

HoosierGrandaddy and DJ will remain on the ballot next year. Due to write-in votes, CapitolHoosier will also be added to the ballot next year. Other additions to the ballot will be determined by the HOF Veterans committee. Etec was on the ballot for part of the vote this year, but that was apparently a typo, as Etec is technically already a member of the HOF. I'm not sure who was supposed to occupy that spot on the ballot, but if I figure it out, that poster will also be on the ballot next year.

That has to be the first time Cap ever stuffed a box.....

That has to be the first time Cap ever stuffed a box.....
200_s.gif

Having hung out with Kref on a few occasions, he's very deserving of the induction. Even for a place that more resembles Mos Eisley than a sports themed online community.

vbsmcqseg

Last edited:
Reactions: HoosierPeach
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT