• Prefer Schlongs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eppy99

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 27, 2001
One day, one poll. Asking poll questions because I’m ****ing stuck at home with the kids all god damn summer.

One day, one poll. Asking poll questions because I’m ****ing stuck at home with the kids all god damn summer.
I once worked in a factory with a guy who was a neck/shoulders man . . . he liked long graceful necks on a woman, and small shoulders to go with it. He was a high school classmate of McNutt's . . . no it wasn't his dentist buddy . . . although come to think of it, both were left handed.

Reactions: sglowrider
I once worked in a factory with a guy who was a neck/shoulders man . . . he liked long graceful necks on a woman, and small shoulders to go with it. He was a high school classmate of McNutt's . . . no it wasn't his dentist buddy . . . although come to think of it, both were left handed.

It's not really a clearly answerable question for me, because I find lots of different parts of women attractive. I checked ass, because that's probably my favorite when it's really nice. I've seen gorgeous women who's most attractive feature to me was ass, legs, arms, skin, neck, cleavage, tits, belly, lips, eyes, face and hair.... oh yeah, mouth/smile/teeth. I think all we've established is I'm not an "ankles" guy.

Last edited:
It's not really a clearly answerable question for me, because I find lots of different parts of women attractive. I checked ass, because that's probably my favorite when it's really nice. I've seen gorgeous women who's most attractive feature to me was ass, legs, arms, skin, neck, cleavage, tits, belly, lips, eyes, face and hair.... oh yeah, mouth/smile/teeth. I think all we've established is I'm not an "ankles" guy.
I hear ya . . . and all of that is true for me . . . that said, when pushed to admit to a particular body part I like in a woman, I'm a leg man . . . and narrow/skinny ankles is a part of that . . . I'm just not a cankles guy.

Reactions: cryano
1. Intelligence - the most important.
2. Vulva - plump and shaved Unless redhead then trimmed.
3. Labia and clitoris - smaller but not non existent. No on meat flaps.
4. Tits - B/C range but full and pointing upward
5. Nipples - prefer smaller, but big enough to chew on, though slight puffiness is also fine
6. Ass - athletic not wide hipped, but with a good amount of ooomph and available for entry.
7. Stomach - flat but not muscular, more feminine.
8. Legs - long.

Last edited:
5. Nipples - prefer smaller, but big enough to chew on, though slight puffiness is also fine
6. Ass - athletic not wide hipped, but with an good amount of ooomph and available for entry.
8. Legs - long.
Pretty much what he said ^

Reactions: T.M.P.
6. Ass - athletic not wide hipped, but with an good amount of ooomph and available for entry.
8. Legs - long.
Armpits and legs unshaved...thats how I always assumed you preferred

Im a smooth legs guy...w that little curve line that forms all along the thigh when they sit..and of course just enough curvature at thighs to leave space for some factory air...most beautiful sight on earth!

8. Legs - long.

I think we found your perfect women:

AI-Sex-Robot-Doll-158-Regular-Set-A-07-1200x800.jpg

Or a brunette version:

SD131801.jpg

Note: Points 2 and 3 in this woman would meet your extensive criteria.

Last edited:
Reactions: sdhoosier and kkott
Personally, great smooth soft skin is a schwing factor. Had a couple of ex-Gf/wife who damaged their skin as teens and was starting to show even in their 30s.
This is where Asian women tend to shine. They are big on skincare. You run your fingertips up and down TMP's criteria.... they are almost done.

Last edited:
I'm not a republican.
I knew there was something wrong about you. On a serious note, are you a registered Democrat or Independent? All women are beautiful in their own way. I was not aware of this poll till I clicked. Sure we have preferences to what we like but we have to have a big picture mindset when it comes to women. Some women are not as good looking but they have beautiful personalities. I am a lucky man because after 30 yrs of marriage I still am attracted to my wife and she is a kind woman. Just don't make her mad though.

VPM,

A reading from 2 Timothy Chapter 3, verses 1-4

----
This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God.

------
The only attribute that I am unclear on is whether Donald Trump was disobedient to his parents. I would guess, though, that even back then he was forever pulling the con job.

perilous times indeed

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT