ADVERTISEMENT

AOTF Dumb Poll #6

I like my women....

• Skinny

• Muscular

• Curvy

• BBW

Results are only viewable after voting.
Didn't really like the choices listed, and again, I like a lot of different body types, but not BBW. I'd say my favorite would be athletic, but it wasn't a choice.

Reactions: T.M.P.
Didn't really like the choices listed, and again, I like a lot of different body types, but not BBW. I'd say my favorite would be athletic, but it wasn't a choice.
Go ahead...give me the choices you would have liked to see. This will be interesting.

Go ahead...give me the choices you would have liked to see. This will be interesting.

Not sure beyond athletic. Skinny and curvy both have a bit of a negative connation to me, as I think if skinny as being too thin with no ass. That's not as attractive as a woman who's in shape and thin, but has an ass. Likewise, curvy, while sounding better to me, could also be curves in the hips, abdomen and ass. How about busty? Petite/thin, athletic, busty, tall/leggy... those all sound more attractive to me and I'd have a hard time choosing one! Besides as TMP said, personality is the decider. But how about a thin, leggy, busty, athletic woman with a killer personality? Cameron Diaz in Something About Mary comes to mind. Now we're cooking with gas!

That's what I strive for! ;)

You need to wear a bell or something so you can't just sneak up like that.

My answer was curvy, but I suppose that means something different to everyone. I don't mean just big tits on some tiny body. I tend to like a softer and more natural female. Not a bbw, just a regular sized female that isn't some bones in a skin bag with some fake tits slapped on. I don't mind the little belly pouch.

Last edited:
Athletic but still feminine.

Yeah, butch is not attractive to me. A girl who can throw a spiral, make a FT and catch a ball in a mitt is attractive. Those southern girls down in SEC country it seems like can all throw a spiral.

I am an Equal Opportunity Fecker. (EOF)

I find it unreasonable to discriminate based on race, color, religion, body types, age, weight group, or national origin.

Yeah, butch is not attractive to me. A girl who can throw a spiral, make a FT and catch a ball in a mitt is attractive. Those southern girls down in SEC country it seems like can all throw a spiral.

A Butch, a feminine girl and you doing a threesome? Food for thought?

So you’re down with a 90 year old 300 pound Eskimo foot-washing Baptist?

I will chalk it down to stories I can tell people when I am drunk. 300lbs though is a concern. Fracture penis potential. Besides, you get one of these funiture it maybe fun:

liberator-esse-chaise-black-velvish-fabric-sex-furniture-black-singapore-3877686870051_2000x.progressive.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT