ADVERTISEMENT

AOC’s Mask Keeps Attackkking Her

So, in your opinion, it was a classy post. Got it.
As usual, you assume stupid shit and look foolish. Stop. Your mom is begging you to stop.

I didn’t say the post was classy.

I just pointed out you were a hypocrite for complaining about it, and - once again - as always - applying a different rule to Republicans than to Democrats.

If you want Congress to stop being hypocritical and classless, start holding them to same standards, and stop being the propaganda puppet they expect you to be.

As usual, you assume stupid shit and look foolish. Stop. Your mom is begging you to stop.

I didn’t say the post was classy.

I just pointed out you were a hypocrite for complaining about it, and - once again - as always - applying a different rule to Republicans than to Democrats.

If you want Congress to stop being hypocritical and classless, start holding them to same standards, and stop being the propaganda puppet they expect you to be.
Can you please link some posts of yours holding the GOP to your high standards in social commentary? You know, so I can see how it's done?
TIA.

Can you please link some posts of yours holding the GOP to your high standards in social commentary? You know, so I can see how it's done?
TIA.

Is this close enough?

I’m no Clinton fan, but if the only thing the guy lied about was the identity of his client, this falls into “wasted FBI money” for me - along with them protecting me from Hollywood moms paying extra to get their daughters into USC.

Of all the things I can believe the Clintons did or lied about, this doesn’t move my needle much.

No.

And you missed a golden (and obvious) opportunity to just call out MTG for her classless bullshit. It was staring you right in the face. If it had been a snake, it would have bitten you.

why did you ask for PAST examples, then whine when I gave you one? and suggest I should have just mimicked your complaint?

you suck at this stuff.

why did you ask for PAST examples, then whine when I gave you one? and suggest I should have just mimicked your complaint?

you suck at this stuff.
The example you gave wasn't even close. I was just trying to help you out.
If by, "this stuff" you mean deflection, you would be correct.
Now, what's your opinion on MGT's tweet, which was my original point? I thought it was classless. What do you think?

you suck at this stuff.
If you think your criticism of Durham's charge mitigates your implicit defense of MTG's Tweet, then you're a lost cause. They aren't in the same time zone.

Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
The example you gave wasn't even close. I was just trying to help you out.
If by, "this stuff" you mean deflection, you would be correct.
Now, what's your opinion on MGT's tweet, which was my original point? I thought it was classless. What do you think?
I asked who “MGT” was last week. Nobody responded.

Does that give you pause about demanding I follow and critique her tweets?

But Ok, just for you - I think her post was funny but lacked class

Take my wife. Please.

You can grab your paci and take your nap-nap now.

I asked who “MGT” was last week. Nobody responded.

Does that give you pause about demanding I follow and critique her tweets?

But Ok, just for you - I think her post was funny but lacked class

Take my wife. Please.

You can grab your paci and take your nap-nap now.
Lucky for you, my bar is set pretty low for conservatives in the areas of both class and humor. That being said, MGT couldn't find it with a telescope.

I now demand that all the lefties here link and re-post all of their past criticisms of lefty conduct.

Lets see em. Otherwise you are hoist upon yer own petard.
I think if you go over to the thread about the Afghanistan withdrawal, you'll find lots of examples of lefties saying that Biden screwed up.
What you won't find is any conservatives willing to admit that Trump had even a tiny part in the scenario as well.

We could do like the Amish when getting a new bishop. It’s by chance pulling names from a Bible.

Maybe God would take care of us and we’d draw the right people.

@Bulk VanderHuge is going to call you a misogynist. Can’t pick on AOC. Stupid women are off limits. Stick to criticizing Ole Joe.

I'll do that when you start riding in a horse drawn carriage.

I think if you go over to the thread about the Afghanistan withdrawal, you'll find lots of examples of lefties saying that Biden screwed up.
What you won't find is any conservatives willing to admit that Trump had even a tiny part in the scenario as well.
Come on Bulk. This is the classic example of seeing what you want to see. A few of us said that Trump was wrong to normalize the Taliban...which he did.
If you didn't laugh at the MTG tweet then I've read you wrong .
It was funny...classless but funny.

Come on Bulk. This is the classic example of seeing what you want to see. A few of us said that Trump was wrong to normalize the Taliban...which he did.
If you didn't laugh at the MTG tweet then I've read you wrong .
It was funny...classless but funny.
Sorry...I would prefer that sitting congresspeople of my country not publicly tweet out that another member of congress is a brotherf*cker.
At least you found it classless. There are all kinds of things that are both classless and humorous. What made this comment specifically humorous? I obviously need a good laugh.

Wow. A Kentucky incest joke. Very original. Very cosmopolitan. You must be open minded and woke to selectively use bigoted stereotypes so well.
It seems to fit well with your bizarre thought processes. I don’t think anyone can debate the facts of the problems with it in Kentucky. I just hope you’re not one of the blue people.

It seems to fit well with your bizarre thought processes. I don’t think anyone can debate the facts of the problems with it in Kentucky. I just hope you’re not one of the blue people.

ADVERTISEMENT