ADVERTISEMENT

AOC’s Mask Keeps Attackkking Her

These people are despicable. They pray on people incapable of independent thought. Let's start a movement for sortition. I'm convinced we'd get better people and results

"Sortition." Never seen that word used here.

Kudos. We're not worthy.

Reactions: 76-1
Her ego has gotten way to big. Shame because she has the talent and smarts to do alot of good. Some time away from the media would do her well though. She thinks to highly of herself and no one in her circle is checking her.

Oh well. If her goal is to be a kooky Congress person who never makes it out of there district and is ultimately not really that influential. She is well on her way.

Reactions: MaxCoke and bawlmer
Her ego has gotten way to big. Shame because she has the talent and smarts to do alot of good. Some time away from the media would do her well though. She thinks to highly of herself and no one in her circle is checking her.

Oh well. If her goal is to be a kooky Congress person who never makes it out of there district and is ultimately not really that influential. She is well on her way.
She's actually kept a lower profile lately. I think that maybe Nancy has explained the facts of life to her and she's done some listening. Some of her Squad mates should do the same.

Reactions: TommyCracker
Lol I honestly think we'd be better off with 535 randos
Have you been in a Walmart recently? I mean out of 535 you’ll get some quality but many (if not most) will be freeboarders.

Have you been in a Walmart recently? I mean out of 535 you’ll get some quality but many (if not most) will be freeboarders.
Wally World is somthing I quickly eliminated in March 2020 as a safety precaution. Haven't missed it a bit and unlikely to go back maybe ever.

Reactions: larsIU
These people are despicable. They pray on people incapable of independent thought. Let's start a movement for sortition. I'm convinced we'd get better people and results
We could do like the Amish when getting a new bishop. It’s by chance pulling names from a Bible.

Maybe God would take care of us and we’d draw the right people.

@Bulk VanderHuge is going to call you a misogynist. Can’t pick on AOC. Stupid women are off limits. Stick to criticizing Ole Joe.

We could do like the Amish when getting a new bishop. It’s by chance pulling names from a Bible.

@Bulk VanderHuge is going to call you a misogynist. Can’t pick on AOC. Stupid women are off limits. Stick to criticizing Ole Joe.

I know. I'm sorry. It's hard with the English. Sometimes I feel like they're only here for the wisecracks. In many ways unclebulk represents the worse of the English. Instead of addressing these issues meaningfully they're on a permanent rumspringa

You really aren't very smart.
Where did mcm try to reduce AOC to nothing more than a creature who should know her places...in the kitchen and the bedroom? Like you did with your post on Harris.
Your WC posse will be proud of you today.

I know. I'm sorry. It's hard with the English. Sometimes I feel like they're only here for the wisecracks. In many ways unclebulk represents the worse of the English. Instead of addressing these issues meaningfully they're on a permanent rumspringa
I have no problem with criticizing politicians of either gender.
That's not what stoll did, and the fact that you are not calling out his "wisecrack" is disappointing, but not surprising.
I called him out for his "wisecrack" with an infinitely more substantial post than his "coming up for air" locker room bullshit he floated out for the enjoyment of his WC posse. If that's a "wisecrack" in your book, you need to get different reading material.

I have no problem with criticizing politicians of either gender.
That's not what stoll did, and the fact that you are not calling out his "wisecrack" is disappointing, but not surprising.
I called him out for his "wisecrack" with an infinitely more substantial post than his "coming up for air" locker room bullshit he floated out for the enjoyment of his WC posse. If that's a "wisecrack" in your book, you need to get different reading material.
that's not the point. stoll and i understand the ways of the amish. i am part of the few that understand both worlds. able to seamlessly slip in and out. often messages are lost on the English. lost in translation. lost in our shared but unshared culture.

Reactions: stollcpa
Samuel Adams' Utopia must be legal in Missouri, because you are obviously shitfaced.
lmao. had a super busy fri and saturday w/ shit i didn't want to do and next week doing a juice thing. there's a store in southern ill that does a juice cleanse thing where they set you up for a week with every juice for each meal and dessert. it's miserable but works. so i'm going to wreck myself with food and drink until it starts later this week

lmao. had a super busy fri and saturday w/ shit i didn't want to do and next week doing a juice thing. there's a store in southern ill that does a juice cleanse thing where they set you up for a week with every juice for each meal and dessert. it's miserable but works. so i'm going to wreck myself with food and drink until it starts later this week
How granola of you.

If I ever decide I need a "cleansing" I'm just picking up the stuff you down before a colonoscopy. Two days and you're done. Screw all that fancy juicy shit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT