ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone want to pay my green fees tomorrow?

Circlejoe

All-Big Ten
Sep 26, 2001
I played a beautiful course in the Superstition Mountains (Arizona) yesterday. My playing partner hit a beautiful 6 iron on number 15, 180 yard severe downhill par 3. His first hole in one.

Today I played the second 18 at the same resort. A different playing partner hit a beautiful 6 iron on number 4, 170 yard par 3. His first hole in one.

I’m available tomorrow.

I played a beautiful course in the Superstition Mountains (Arizona) yesterday. My playing partner hit a beautiful 6 iron on number 15, 180 yard severe downhill par 3. His first hole in one.

Today I played the second 18 at the same resort. A different playing partner hit a beautiful 6 iron on number 4, 170 yard par 3. His first hole in one.

I’m available tomorrow.
I would, but I don't think I could afford the Bar Bill.

I may have witnessed the ugliest hole in one ever. My Brother and I were playing a Nine Hole Course one afternoon and making our second trip around to get in 18. The final hole is about 180 yards long par 3. It's about 7:00 and we are hitting toward the West with the Sun low in the sky making it difficult to see. My Brother pulls a dead hook right across his body, a line drive that never gets more than 8 feet of the Ground. As it is headed toward the Woods about thirty yards down the fairway it suddenly takes a huge Banana Slice and heads back toward the fairway, hits the Ground and bounces and Rolls toward the Green. As we are watching we knew the Ball reached the Green but we can't tell where it ended up. As we walk toward the green, we don't see his Ball on the Green and we think it went over the Green. We look for a while and can't find it. Finally I said, that ball looked like it was rolling in line with the Hole, maybe it went in. My Brother walks to the cup, and there it is. We couldn't believe it.

Reactions: Circlejoe
I would, but I don't think I could afford the Bar Bill.

I may have witnessed the ugliest hole in one ever. My Brother and I were playing a Nine Hole Course one afternoon and making our second trip around to get in 18. The final hole is about 180 yards long par 3. It's about 7:00 and we are hitting toward the West with the Sun low in the sky making it difficult to see. My Brother pulls a dead hook right across his body, a line drive that never gets more than 8 feet of the Ground. As it is headed toward the Woods about thirty yards down the fairway it suddenly takes a huge Banana Slice and heads back toward the fairway, hits the Ground and bounces and Rolls toward the Green. As we are watching we knew the Ball reached the Green but we can't tell where it ended up. As we walk toward the green, we don't see his Ball on the Green and we think it went over the Green. We look for a while and can't find it. Finally I said, that ball looked like it was rolling in line with the Hole, maybe it went in. My Brother walks to the cup, and there it is. We couldn't believe it.

I came close to getting my first hole-in-one this morning. It was a 143-yard par 3 hole and my tee shot rolled right past the hole. I made my 3-foot putt for a birdie.

I came close to getting my first hole-in-one this morning. It was a 143-yard par 3 hole and my tee shot rolled right past the hole. I made my 3-foot putt for a birdie.

I had something similar (180+yrds) in a mountain course up north from here. I nearly jizzed in my shorts when it saw the ball touch the green and spun sideways, just missing the hole by inches. Easy birdie.

I played a short dog leg left par 4 this afternoon. I tried going over the trees but ended up going right into them. We looked under the trees for 5 minutes until my son said “who’s ball is that on the green?”

It was mine, 5 feet from the hole. :D

PS-I made the putt.

Well... I have heard that trees are 90% air. VBG

Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978
ADVERTISEMENT