ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone want to make any NFL predictions?

TheOriginalHappyGoat

Oct 4, 2010
Margaritaville
Here's mine:
AFC East: Pats
AFC South: Colts
AFC West: Broncos
AFC North: Bengals
AFC WC: Dolphins, Steelers
AFC Champ: Colts

NFC East: Cowboys
NFC South: Falcons
NFC West: Seahawks
NFC North: Packers
NFC WC: Vikings, Cardinals
NFC Champ: Seahawks

Super Bowl: Colts over Seahawks

MVP: Rodgers
POY: Luck, Watt
ROY: Cooper, Williams
Comeback player: Peterson
Coach: Zimmer

Going to be WIDE-open this year. Literally anyone who makes the playoffs has a chance, especially in the NFC. If the Seahawks falter, I'd actually favor a wild card to surprise, because I just can't get behind the Cowboys or Packers - too many glaring holes, and no way any team from the South does anything in the playoffs. I wish I could promote the Vikes as the darkhorse, but I especially have a good feeling about the Cardinals. Next year, though... AFC won't be as dramatic. Almost certainly going to be Pats/Colts/Broncos. But Miami could survive, and whoever comes out of the North will be battle-tested.

Don Zimmer was the best.

Don-Zimmer.jpg

Here's mine:

Going to be WIDE-open this year. Literally anyone who makes the playoffs has a chance, especially in the NFC. If the Seahawks falter, I'd actually favor a wild card to surprise, because I just can't get behind the Cowboys or Packers - too many glaring holes, and no way any team from the South does anything in the playoffs. I wish I could promote the Vikes as the darkhorse, but I especially have a good feeling about the Cardinals. Next year, though... AFC won't be as dramatic. Almost certainly going to be Pats/Colts/Broncos. But Miami could survive, and whoever comes out of the North will be battle-tested.
Def a Colts fan I see. Ravens have a tough schedule but will def make the playoffs. Rodgers will have a tough time without his top receiver at winning the MVP.

Here's mine:

Here's what I have different than you:

AFC North: Steelers
AFC WC: Chiefs, Texans

NFC East: Eagles
NFC WC: Cowboys, Cardinals

SB: Seahawks over Colts

Not predicting awards, but think Luck gets MVP.

Reactions: MillerTime
I have a lot of questions this year. I am not convinced the Colts are as good as some believe. I think Denver will struggle and may not be a lock to win their division. Green Bay would have been my pick in the NFC before Nelson went out. I still think Seattle is the best team.

So many teams have moved or lost key players. I am struggling to sort out who has found replacements to those lost and who benefitted from acquisitions. Most teams are a QB injury away from sucking, so only those that suck from the beginning are out of contention.

Mine:
AFCN: Ravens AFCE: Pats AFCS: Colts AFCW: Broncos AFCWC: Steelers/Miami
NFCN: Packers NFCE: Cowboys NFCS: Punt NFCW: Seattle NFCWC: Vikings/Philly

AFC Title Game: Colts/Ravens
NFC Title Game: Seattle/Cowboys
SB: Seattle over Ravens

Here's mine:

A lot of people are overlooking Balt. They made the 2nd rd of the playoffs last year with a huge number of key injuries. If healthy, they will be a threat in the AFC.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT