ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone use the Life 360 App?

Dunn_IU

Freshman
Sep 28, 2015
Supposedly you can track users and keep tabs as long as their phone is on. There's a lot more capability beyond that as well. Thinking of using it for my 18 yo daughter heading to college in the fall. Plus now she has new boyfriend starting to annoy me. You could just turn your phone off but not sure young people can do that. It's probably a good safety measure as well.

Supposedly you can track users and keep tabs as long as their phone is on. There's a lot more capability beyond that as well. Thinking of using it for my 18 yo daughter heading to college in the fall. Plus now she has new boyfriend starting to annoy me. You could just turn your phone off but not sure young people can do that. It's probably a good safety measure as well.

Yep.

My daughter had us download it. Let’s us know where folks are - or at least where the phone is.

A little security.

Reactions: largemouth

Sure! It's how I track all my victims... I mean girlfriends!

Reactions: twenty02
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT