ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone here into sports betting that doesn’t currently have a FanDuel account?

IUSUMMERS

All-Big Ten
Jan 8, 2005
Ever so often FanDuel runs a promotion where they adjust the spread on a game in your favor according to how many people bet on it. Earlier this season they did it with the Colts and adjust the line 1 point for every 250 people that bet on the Colts. Max $50 bet. The line on that game was Colts +51 at kick off. Well they are doing another promotion for tomorrow where they are doing the same for the IU game. Adjust the spread 1 point in your favor for every 250 that bet IU. It’s currently at +4 and I wouldn’t be surprised if it gets in the +50’s. Basically free money if the line gets high enough.
I have a few referral codes that get new users a $100 bonus free play if anyone is interested.

Reactions: MaxCoke
Ever so often FanDuel runs a promotion where they adjust the spread on a game in your favor according to how many people bet on it. Earlier this season they did it with the Colts and adjust the line 1 point for every 250 people that bet on the Colts. Max $50 bet. The line on that game was Colts +51 at kick off. Well they are doing another promotion for tomorrow where they are doing the same for the IU game. Adjust the spread 1 point in your favor for every 250 that bet IU. It’s currently at +4 and I wouldn’t be surprised if it gets in the +50’s. Basically free money if the line gets high enough.
I have a few referral codes that get new users a $100 bonus free play if anyone is interested.
I tried to log-in amd get the promo...didnt work...talked to customer service...they requested I get your Username and Password...

So - what’s your username and password again?

Why is it only +4...

I wouldnt bet IU anywhere this game in single digits...

I did the Colts bet and just did max on IU.

Reactions: IUSUMMERS
I have DKings already...
Ive heard one on the VSIN channel - for football games - you get a free $100 for the first completed pass...but I thjnk its NJ residents only.

They know if it cost them $100+ to gain a customer, they will profit on that acquisition...

I have DKings already...
Ive heard one on the VSIN channel - for football games - you get a free $100 for the first completed pass...but I thjnk its NJ residents only.

They know if it cost them $100+ to gain a customer, they will profit on that acquisition...
VSiN, where you get to hear Musberberger talk about about shaving your junk using precision technology.

VSiN, where you get to hear Musberberger talk about about shaving your junk using precision technology.
Yeah...its weird...

But occasionally I’ll get talked into looking at or off a game...not necessarily betting on their take...but if it agrees w me I’ll bet, if it disagrees I may play smaller...

Reactions: hookyIU1990
Yeah...its weird...

But occasionally I’ll get talked into looking at or off a game...not necessarily betting on their take...but if it agrees w me I’ll bet, if it disagrees I may play smaller...
I may listen during the superbowl for the prop bet and in game stuff. I listened for the first quarter of the Clemson LSU game and it was interesting stuff

Insane. I remember the time they did it for the Colts game I still thought I was gonna lose money. They were down I think 35 with a quarter left to play. Lol.

So I see the spread the love, hit bet now, take the +3.5 and I'll get the final line shift?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT