ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone here have horses

It’s more the age of Trump. Scientific Method is no longer useful and is fake news.

I think it predates Trump. Movies are more formulated nowadays -- like people are going in to kill time rather than wanting to walk out of it thinking of the movie. Social media and the instant faux-outrage etc hasn't helped.

Maybe its the globalisation/interconnectivity of media, information that internet provides that has overwhelmed a vast majority people -- ie too much data that has forced over-cooked people to stick/revert to conditioned or prescribed choices instead and their quick choices as a result. Too much too soon.

Checkers, easy. Chess, fine. 3D Chess ok. 4D Chess... hmmmm.
5D Chess feck-it. I will stick to what I know. Checkers.

It doesn't help that there is a 'missing' or at least an eroded hierarchy of informational authority when it's been democratised by social media where one tinfoiled crackpot has, in theory, the same reach as a Pulitzer prize winner.

Fing hell. I’m on my third HeartGard today. I thought this was the one.

It's worthless unless you're washing it down with a Single Malt... ;)

Have you experienced any side effects yet? Panting heavily while dragging your behind across carpeting seems to be the most common reported so far...;)

It's worthless unless you're washing it down with a Single Malt... ;)

Have you experienced any side effects yet? Panting heavily while dragging your behind across carpeting seems to be the most common reported so far...;)
Ha well played! Honestly with this shutdown my heart’s fine, it’s my liver I’m concerned about!!

Ha well played! Honestly with this shutdown my heart’s fine, it’s my liver I’m concerned about!!

Just talked with my buddy who works for BUD (A/B)

They are turning all keg production off... everything going to retail production. Demand very strong on the shelves. Likely not enough to makeup for their lost bar/ restaurant business. But folks buying plenty.... I'm doing my part

They are turning all keg production off... everything going to retail production. Demand very strong on the shelves. Likely not enough to makeup for their lost bar/ restaurant business. But folks buying plenty.... I'm doing my part
Interesting. They timed their release of the bud light seltzers perfectly. I haven’t tried them as I prefer beer and harder stuff but if things drag into May I’ll turn in my man card and move to the seltzers. I’m getting fat.

Interesting. They timed their release of the bud light seltzers perfectly. I haven’t tried them as I prefer beer and harder stuff but if things drag into May I’ll turn in my man card and move to the seltzers. I’m getting fat.
I've lost about ten pounds since I've been working from home. Between making a concerted effort to get somewhere between 5 and 10 miles in either on the treadmill or walking outside and projects, both my wife and I are noticing a difference. As an example my wife and I spread 5 yards of mulch yesterday, dug up a tree that died and planted a new one, all after I got off work. Granted I feel like I need a grease zerk in each shoulder this morning.
Aging kind of sucks.

You’re a noble soul.

I've lost about ten pounds since I've been working from home. Between making a concerted effort to get somewhere between 5 and 10 miles in either on the treadmill or walking outside and projects, both my wife and I are noticing a difference. As an example my wife and I spread 5 yards of mulch yesterday, dug up a tree that died and planted a new one, all after I got off work. Granted I feel like I need a grease zerk in each shoulder this morning.
Aging kind of sucks.
Amazing! I set out with the plan to lose weight over this stretch but failed miserably. I need a reset.

ADVERTISEMENT