ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone here have horses

Ladoga

All-Big Ten
Oct 25, 2009
Then you might have Ivermectin in the animal dosage sitting in your barn. Don't use it in that form but its all over the world in human dosage. It kills Covid 19. Saw one report that says 300 million people in the world take it for a variety of parasitic applications. You can look it up here for human use, https://www.drugs.com/ppa/ivermectin-systemic.html

EDIT to repair typo

Last edited:
Then you might have Ivermectin in the animal dosage sitting in your barn. Don't use it in that form but its all over the world in human dosage. It kills Covid 19. Saw one report that says 300 million people in the world take it for a variety of parasitic applications. You can look it up here for human use, https://www.drugs.com/ppa/ivermectin-systemic.html

EDIT to repair typo

Quite a few side effects attached, hopefully our scientists are testing it...

It should be noted that from what little I've read about it there's been no clinical trail evidence out there that "proves" it works against COVID19, only that it works against other viruses and that it kills SARS in test tubes.

I'm not saying it won't work, just that its clinically unproven to date...

Nice catch though Ladoga.

Hopefully this will be as good as the anti-malaria drug that still, technically, hasn't been "clinically proven" but seems to be working to knock down the virus all over the world...

Last edited:
Reactions: Lucy01

EDIT to repair typo
my uncle took it only side effects he noted was the ability to run like hell and he started eating hay

EDIT to repair typo
That's what's in HeartGard for the dogs. Hell you can get it at petsmart. not quite what is else is in it though....

Reactions: 76-1
That's what's in HeartGard for the dogs. Hell you can get it at petsmart. not quite what is else is in it though....
As I said in the OP, what folks have is animal dosage. The human dosage is in increments of 3 mg increasing by 3 over a set of classes of the victim's weight. For me it would be 12mg. Merck makes the human drug and produces dozens of millions of pills including having given scores of millions away free. Its been ok'd for human use since 1987. If anyone thinks doctors aren't using this and the anti malaria drug combination we've discussed here they're hallucinating. This newly discussed treatment is one dose one time perhaps repeated after 3-12 months. There are multi millions of pills available. I tend to believe that I would replace intubation with a single dose of this and expect recovery to be visibly occuring within 48 hours. Or be intubed and wait to die.

As I said in the OP, what folks have is animal dosage. The human dosage is in increments of 3 mg increasing by 3 over a set of classes of the victim's weight. For me it would be 12mg. Merck makes the human drug and produces dozens of millions of pills including having given scores of millions away free. Its been ok'd for human use since 1987. If anyone thinks doctors aren't using this and the anti malaria drug combination we've discussed here they're hallucinating. This newly discussed treatment is one dose one time perhaps repeated after 3-12 months. There are multi millions of pills available. I tend to believe that I would replace intubation with a single dose of this and expect recovery to be visibly occuring within 48 hours. Or be intubed and wait to die.
Interesting stuff.

Wonder what the miracle drug will be next week?

Everyone is hopeful that something that already exists is helpful. I'm fairly sceptical.... this one hasn't even been tried on actual COVID patients yet....

Reactions: hoosboot

Everyone is hopeful that something that already exists is helpful. I'm fairly sceptical.... this one hasn't even been tried on actual COVID patients yet....
I'd like to submit the members of this forum collectively as an informal study in the use of scotch as prophylactic.

Someone is going to write a really good sociological study some day about why it was so goddamn important for so many people to believe that we already had a miracle ready and available.

I'd like to submit the members of this forum collectively as an informal study in the use of scotch as prophylactic.

I've accidentally been studying this for decades (without any real knowledge of the current crisis)...,: as a 18 something- Cutty Sark (cool graphics/got me where I wanted to go, 20 something: Chivis Regal ( USMC Majors approved it so it was good enough for me; 30 something: Pinch Bottle (cool container, same result); 35 something: Glenfiddich (sounded cool and actually had a more refined taste); 40 something, many were sampled but never could settle...; 50 something plus - Laphroag; I know there's supposedly better "but" given the intersection between taste, price point, and overall "result" if I Had to take my chances with one bottle of good Scotch versus the world I'd chose Laphroag... There is possibly something better but if you're gonna die anyway, enjoy yourself and leave the rest of your cash to your grandkids...:D (wish we had something besides an M$U smiley face to use for an emphatic smile...)

Last edited:
Reactions: HillzHoozier
Someone is going to write a really good sociological study some day about why it was so goddamn important for so many people to believe that we already had a miracle ready and available.

Its the Age of ADD. People don't have patience and always are on the lookout for quick fixes and silver bullets in life. Jumping from one frying pan to the next, constantly searching.

I blame it on all the cutbacks on social studies -- philosophy, history, sociology etc classes.

Its the Age of ADD. People don't have patience and always are on the lookout for quick fixes and silver bullets in life. Jumping from one frying pan to the next, constantly searching.

I blame it on all the cutbacks on social studies -- philosophy, history, sociology etc classes.

Here's a guy few read about in the history books (but he should have been awarded the Medal of Honor [Twice] and was one of the finest Marines to have ever trod the earth... :

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ny...o-fought-chinese-in-korea-dies-at-88.amp.html

Take the time to research his exploits and you'll understand what I'm inferring...

Reactions: sglowrider
Here's a guy few read about in the history books (but he should have been awarded the Medal of Honor [Twice] and was one of the finest Marines to have ever trod the earth... :

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ny...o-fought-chinese-in-korea-dies-at-88.amp.html

Take the time to research his exploits and you'll understand what I'm inferring...

Thanks for the link. The is lots to learn from people a generation ahead. Its a shame that either we don't have the opportunity or don't value their perspective.

I'm not quite sure how that story is supposed to fit into the horse drug debate, but I gotta say, that is one badass marine.

Age of ADD. Doesn't matter. Must to learn from them

When Slo mentioned cutbacks in history + I thought of Major Lee. I've known of his exploits for decades but I'm certain I'm in the extreme minority...

Has little to do with the original post but it is important that many out there understand that no matter how rough things may seem to be..., this country and our ancestors have weathered much, Much tougher circumstances.

Staying inside and not being able to go shopping for indeterminate period is not really toughing it out in a historical sense...

Hopefully most of us grasp that and will work to save those who have really sacrificed (many of those now in Nursing homes) to allow us the level of safety and comfort we up until recently have enjoyed...

By the way, do some deeper research into the career of Major Lee, he's one impressive Marine. His obituary doesn't come even close to covering it...

When Slo mentioned cutbacks in history + I thought of Major Lee. I've known of his exploits for decades but I'm certain I'm in the extreme minority...

Has little to do with the original post but it is important that many out there understand that no matter how rough things may seem to be..., this country and our ancestors have weathered much, Much tougher circumstances.

Staying inside and not being able to go shopping for indeterminate period is not really toughing it out in a historical sense...

Hopefully most of us grasp that and will work to save those who have really sacrificed (many of those now in Nursing homes) to allow us the level of safety and comfort we up until recently have enjoyed...
What we're being asked to do right now is really pretty minimal. Stay at home. Take it easy. Don't go near other people. Is it an annoyance? Yes. (At least for some; some probably take it as a blessing!) But it's not really that big of a deal. It's not the kind of sacrifice highlighted by the marine in the story you linked. People need to man up and accept that this is our cross to bear, right now, in this generation, to save our fellow humans' lives.

It should be noted that from what little I've read about it there's been no clinical trail evidence out there that "proves" it works against COVID19, only that it works against other viruses and that it kills SARS in test tubes.

Hopefully this will be as good as the anti-malaria drug that still, technically, hasn't been "clinically proven" but seems to be working to knock down the virus all over the world...
They are "testing" Ivermectin and using it with good results. Its been FDA approved and used for parasites and worms in humans since 1987. I saw a report last evening that the anti-malaria cocktail is being shipped now - 21,000,000 doses being delivered to hospitals and pharmacies in the US I believe

Last edited:
Ivermectin kills Covid-19 in a petri dish. The scientific term is an in vitro assay.

It is an enormous leap to say that it will work in any animal, and at a safe dose. The scientific term for that is efficacy and safety in an in vivo assay.

Bleach and sulfuric acid both kill Covid-19 in a petri dish. I do not recommend ingesting them, Until in vivo evidence emerges, act accordingly with ivermectin.

Ivermectin kills Covid-19 in a petri dish. The scientific term is an in vitro assay.

It is an enormous leap to say that it will work in any animal, and at a safe dose. The scientific term for that is efficacy and safety in an in vivo assay.

Bleach and sulfuric acid both kill Covid-19 in a petri dish. I do not recommend ingesting them, Until in vivo evidence emerges, act accordingly with ivermectin.
You beat me to it with your last paragraph. I was going to suggest Everclear.

Reactions: outside shooter
How would people know when to take these miracle cures on their own? The Drs and nurses being interviewed say people go downhill very, very quickly. It is not like pancreatic cancer and being told you will be dead within a year.

The other way it is different from pancreatic cancer is the death rate. In Indiana, you have to be pretty sick to get tested. So asymptomatic people do not appear in these numbers. We have about 5000 positive cases and about 140 deaths. So even if you get it, are not asymptomatic and have a temp of at least 100.4, your odds of dying are still relatively low.

So do you automatically just take these meds, which have side effects of their own, and yes, almost any medicine can cause death, to make sure you are not in the 3% of those that are sick with it that die?

Unless one has major underlying conditions, maybe severe COPD, it seems risking the medicine would be more risky than social isolating. And if one has severe conditions like COPD, I do not know but some medicines may be worse odds.

So how would one make the smart bet on self-medicating (with something other than whiskey).

Follow the instructions from Breitbart and WND. Duh.

I wonder how many people are on these drugs with no indication they have any disease. What are the risks to that.

The "you are dying anyway, so risk the drug" does not seem possible with a disease that kills quickly, but only 3% or less of the time.

Since Ladoga never did disclose the source for his information about this particular drug, and no one else seems to have either in this thread, does anyone know where this is coming from? I've not seen it mentioned on any of the sites I read or the TV channels I watch.

Since Ladoga never did disclose the source for his information about this particular drug, and no one else seems to have either in this thread, does anyone know where this is coming from? I've not seen it mentioned on any of the sites I read or the TV channels I watch.
You might try some news source, researcher or the doctors receiving it and administering it to their patients. Just for something to kill time.

Some folks here appear to be rooting for the disease. The anti malaria drugs are in the hands of users at 29 million doses. You can look that up. Those decisions aren't made by media outlets. Those are doctors treating patients - or we could stop in defference to objections posted here and watch them die.

You might try some news source, researcher or the doctors receiving it and administering it to their patients. Just for something to kill time.

Some folks here appear to be rooting for the disease. The anti malaria drugs are in the hands of users at 29 million doses. You can look that up. Those decisions aren't made by media outlets. Those are doctors treating patients - or we could stop in defference to objections posted here and watch them die.

Again, how do you know you are going to die? The death rate in Indiana is 3% or so of those sick enough to get tested. Doctors may be able to do a risk benefit analysis. But do you know 100% what risks these drugs present to you specifically? It seems people are going to the doctor and demanding these drugs. Is that wise?

Again, how do you know you are going to die? The death rate in Indiana is 3% or so of those sick enough to get tested. Doctors may be able to do a risk benefit analysis. But do you know 100% what risks these drugs present to you specifically? It seems people are going to the doctor and demanding these drugs. Is that wise?
As best I could tell, this is one small study out of Australia that people are getting excited about. Appears to be another showing possible efficacy in vitro, nothing more.

Lol. You guys are something.

Raisin Bran. Anyone who doesn’t think Raisin Bran kills SARS-Cov-2 is rooting for the virus.

I've accidentally been studying this for decades (without any real knowledge of the current crisis)...,: as a 18 something- Cutty Sark (cool graphics/got me where I wanted to go, 20 something: Chivis Regal ( USMC Majors approved it so it was good enough for me; 30 something: Pinch Bottle (cool container, same result); 35 something: Glenfiddich (sounded cool and actually had a more refined taste); 40 something, many were sampled but never could settle...; 50 something plus - Laphroag; I know there's supposedly better "but" given the intersection between taste, price point, and overall "result" if I Had to take my chances with one bottle of good Scotch versus the world I'd chose Laphroag... There is possibly something better but if you're gonna die anyway, enjoy yourself and leave the rest of your cash to your grandkids...:D (wish we had something besides an M$U smiley face to use for an emphatic smile...)
It’s a toss up between Laphroaig and Ardbeg as far as Islays go. But the Japanese make a damn fine whiskey also.

It’s more the age of Trump. Scientific Method is no longer useful and is fake news.

What goes through your head when you post nonsense like “rooting for the virus?” It must seriously suck to be you and think like that.

What goes through your head when you post nonsense like “rooting for the virus?” It must seriously suck to be you and think like that.

I do not think anyone has ever said, "I for one welcome our virus overlords". But I am sure there is a first time for anything.

Nobody is using Ivermectin on any CV19 patients currently, that I've seen. So what are you referring to exactly?

ADVERTISEMENT