ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone go to U2 last night?

Eppy99

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 27, 2001
Great show, good staging, amazing use of video! First time I've seen them live. Joshua Tree was always my favorite so this was a good first time to see them. For those who've never seen them I suggest you go once. Below is a video from this tour set in Dublin. It's the whole show, but you'll get an idea of what I'm talking about.

Great show, good staging, amazing use of video! First time I've seen them live. Joshua Tree was always my favorite so this was a good first time to see them. For those who've never seen them I suggest you go once. Below is a video from this tour set in Dublin. It's the whole show, but you'll get an idea of what I'm talking about.

Thought it was great. I thought Beck also was good. I also thought the video was a great asset to the show, and having the roof open was nice.
I could have done without some of the political preaching, but U2 has always been in that mix, so whatever...

Indy was great, Papa Johns in L'ville was phenomenal IMO. Didn't seem as enthusiastic by either the crowd or band in Indy but still a great show.

Saw them in Chicago @ Soldier Field.

It was good, but I was a bit underwhelmed

ADVERTISEMENT