ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody who knows a lot about Don Rickles. I have a question.

VanPastorMan

Hall of Famer
Mar 21, 2002
Central Pennsylvania Via Washington Indiana
Would this be Don's father next to him?
82c8d7bc3085fa435d759d328bf35208_53-24.jpg

I'm trying to imagine the scenario in which a normal well-adjusted grown man today would be asking a question about Don Rickles and his Dad. Can't come up with a single one!
Don goes back a long way and I didn't know much about his family. So I was asking anyone with info about whether the man in the picture was his father. Didn't think it was too far out there, but if you think it is then so be it.

Don goes back a long way and I didn't know much about his family. So I was asking anyone with info about whether the man in the picture was his father. Didn't think it was too far out there, but if you think it is then so be it.
If I have a question about an actor, I consult IMDB.com You can search by an actor's name or a particular movie. It is useful if you want to know who was in a movie or if the actor appeared in the movie. Sometimes I will see an actor in a movie and wonder who they are.

Depending on the actor, they might have information about their personal life and it almost always has where they grew up.

Reactions: Bill4411
If I have a question about an actor, I consult IMDB.com You can search by an actor's name or a particular movie. It is useful if you want to know who was in a movie or if the actor appeared in the movie. Sometimes I will see an actor in a movie and wonder who they are.

Depending on the actor, they might have information about their personal life and it almost always has where they grew up.
I do that too. But my question was about the man standing with Rickles. I wondered if it was his dad. LM provided a link which actually had the picture I had. I read on there that Rickles Dad was a gambler and lived near the race track. LoL. I wonder if the successful son provided funds for his Dad's habit?

I do that too. But my question was about the man standing with Rickles. I wondered if it was his dad. LM provided a link which actually had the picture I had. I read on there that Rickles Dad was a gambler and lived near the race track. LoL. I wonder if the successful son provided funds for his Dad's habit?
Sounds like you’re trying to verify a bad punchline for your next sermon...

Reactions: hookyIU1990
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT