ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody watch the Trump Town Hall?

TommyCracker

Hall of Famer
Mar 18, 2004
Fox News called it an ambush so I'm guessing he looked like a raging moron again.

It's funny how much harder it is when you aren't surrounded by crony, ball licking yes men and have to face questions from actual concerned voters.

Better run back to Fox News Donald and quickly!

Anyone see it to comment? I'm just getting social media reactions and it's basically 'whoever thought this was a good idea will be getting fired tomorrow'.

Watching basketball and just saw clips. A couple people pressed him and he just lies, per norm. He’s got that great new healthcare coming for us, of course protecting pre existing conditions. Not everyone thinks wearing a mask is a good thing. Who doesn’t? Waiters. ( Yep waiters) And he blamed Joe Biden for us not having a mask mandate. Those are the highlights I’ve seen.

Watching basketball and just saw clips. A couple people pressed him and he just lies, per norm. He’s got that great new healthcare coming for us, of course protecting pre existing conditions. Not everyone thinks wearing a mask is a good thing. Who doesn’t? Waiters. ( Yep waiters) And he blamed Joe Biden for us not having a mask mandate. Those are the highlights I’ve seen.

Yeah you tube only has clips.

I can't do it, I'll wait when someone posts the whole thing.

The two clips I saw was on corona he did an amazing job because of his travel ban which saved hundreds of thousands of lives and we done more testing than anyone.

George S tries to talk about the actual deaths and the death rate per million and Trump answers with we've done more tests and therefore you're going to have more cases.

But we're talking actual deaths.

Yes when you do as much testing as we have you're going to uncover more. - Trump

SMDH

Second clip was about the military stuff and it's more of the same. A fake story by evil, disgruntled people.

I mean, it obviously works for him and his core base. Used a lot of 'people are saying' to validate his answers.

Anyway, going to be an interesting debate when question after question will be about his record. I'm expecting a Bob Knight 'you aren't your father' moment to Chris Wallace if tonight is any indication.

I switched over from hoops for a bit, but it was a waste of time. He was asked about a national mask mandate and he blamed Biden. Just an all time pathetic performance. He’s going to get pummeled in the debates. He has zero policy related anything and literally lies every other sentence.

Now Fox is calling it an ambush lol... Maybe he should go hide in his bunker instead of taking these interviews.

At least he's out there taking fire. Joe's Hidin as always.
62421222.jpg

”taking fire” is one way to describe it. More like exposing a dumpster fire.

FYI Joe Biden is not the current president.
Isn't is amazing how people will buy Trump blaming his failings on Biden? How on Earth could Biden have gummed up the process of instituting a national mask mandate?

And accepting that he is going to aggressively stop the armageddon he says is going on in US cities on his watch while also blaming Biden for said armageddon takes a special kind of stupid to accept.

"I don't know if it was genius or luck"... to take the most obvious step imaginable.

Apparently he also said that herd mentality will make it go away.

The POTUS was allegedly “ambushed” at a town hall he scheduled by ordinary citizens asking him questions. Big tough guy right.

He’s always going to be ambushed when asked questions by people other than Fox and Friends. He doesn’t care about, understand or know policy. He lacks empathy and doesn’t understand base human level traits. He’s a pathological liar incapable of telling the truth. Most damning, he can’t ever take responsibility. It’s always someone else’s fault. Always.

The POTUS was allegedly “ambushed” at a town hall he scheduled by ordinary citizens asking him questions. Big tough guy right.

He’s always going to be ambushed when asked questions by people other than Fox and Friends. He doesn’t care about, understand or know policy. He lacks empathy and doesn’t understand base human level traits. He’s a pathological liar incapable of telling the truth. Most damning, he can’t ever take responsibility. It’s always someone else’s fault. Always.
Trump's schtick probably worked better at Studio 54, people probably didn't press you to hard on the facts there.

Reactions: bigmac76
Trump's schtick probably worked better at Studio 54, people probably didn't press you to hard on the facts there.
Yep. He viewed himself as uniquely skilled at navigating his own 'Vietnam' of the NYC dating scene of the '80s and '90s. Nevermind the fact that any moron with a perceived large bank account could date women looking for sugar daddies.

Reactions: Bill4411
Biden had a couple different campaign events in Florida and is doing a Town Hall on CNN Thursday, as mentioned.

He's going to be out campaigning the rest of the way.

Biden had a couple different campaign events in Florida and is doing a Town Hall on CNN Thursday, as mentioned.

Why? Biden should just point at Donny and laugh.

His staff pulled him out of the basement for a reason. That was never the game plan.

Biden is doing a town hall Thursday, but good take.,
on twitter I saw some snark from a Trump supporter about "Hidin' Biden" and a great reply by a reporter whose job it is to follow the Biden campaign. She named the 5 states she had visited all in the last week covering Biden. I didn't find it with a quick search, but it was a great "burn" of a reply

on twitter I saw some snark from a Trump supporter about "Hidin' Biden" and a great reply by a reporter whose job it is to follow the Biden campaign. She named the 5 states she had visited all in the last week covering Biden. I didn't find it with a quick search, but it was a great "burn" of a reply
I saw it too. It’s so stupid. Biden has been out since Memorial Day. I guess they won’t be happy until he has superspreader events like Trump.

with all of his WTF moments there’s no way the campaign can allow him to be out there and do any town halls, debates or live interviews longer than a couple of minutes

You are more intelligent than this,aren't you? Do you really not realize that Trump's WTF moments are so much more numerous than Biden's that to even take this track is a losing strategy from the outset?

Trump just compounds his stupidity even more by constantly lying- he lied 4 times in this single tweet. There is Nothing literally true about anything he posted here, except for the fact that Andy McCabe's wife ran for a State Senate seat in VA (and lost, btw) and that McCabe was married. Everything else is just an outright lie- of Trumpian proportions...

Anderson Cooper will drill him with questions Im sure..

Mr Vice President. What did you have for breakfast this morning??

Reactions: HillzHoozier
Anderson Cooper will drill him with questions Im sure..

Mr Vice President. What did you have for breakfast this morning??

Well, I'm betting that Biden would at least answer the question, and probably not go off on some rant about French Toast is a stupid name for a breakfast item, or how English muffins really aren't English...Hell, I bet Biden could even answer this difficult of a question if Cooper lobbed him this sort of softball...

You may be the only person on this board who not only supports Trump but who will actually admit to it. Most of the other Trumpers are careful to tell us how much they dislike Trump but feel they have no alternative when it comes to their choice at the ballot box.

Well, I'm betting that Biden would at least answer the question, and probably not go off on some rant about French Toast is a stupid name for a breakfast item, or how English muffins really aren't English...Hell, I bet Biden could even answer this difficult of a question if Cooper lobbed him this sort of softball...

You may be the only person on this board who not only supports Trump but who will actually admit to it. Most of the other Trumpers are careful to tell us how much they dislike Trump but feel they have no alternative when it comes to their choice at the ballot box.
Ulrey has the herd mentality

Fox News called it an ambush so I'm guessing he looked like a raging moron again.

It's funny how much harder it is when you aren't surrounded by crony, ball licking yes men and have to face questions from actual concerned voters.

Better run back to Fox News Donald and quickly!

Anyone see it to comment? I'm just getting social media reactions and it's basically 'whoever thought this was a good idea will be getting fired tomorrow'.
Now, seriously, how does the best President since Lincoln get "ambushed" at a town hall event arranged by his own White House?

Trump just proved he can't handle the pressure.

Now, seriously, how does the best President since Lincoln get "ambushed" at a town hall event arranged by his own White House?

Man, he proved that long ago. He just keeps reproving it again and again.

It's probably worse than that. He doesn't understand policy because he doesn't plan anything. He just blurts out his decisions as they occur to him. Unfiltered and irrational.

That's consistent with the reports that he doesn't read briefing materials and refuses to listen to detailed advice. Treating plans, information/intelligence and advice as being important would contradict his notion that he can just fire off a wise decision on the spur of the moment with no help from anybody.

Reactions: mcmurtry66

Being interviewed and taped by Woodward answers your question. He is just plain stupid.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT