ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody Seen J.E.B. Stuart?

MyTeamIsOnTheFloor

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 5, 2001
Duckburg
I assume that with tomorrows cuop pending, the roads and sleeping grounds are full of rebels, but I have not heard any such reports. Where did that man get off to?

Now I took tomorrow off anyway (bride's birthday - gotta act loving and stuff), so if the Battle of the Biden has been called off, I need to know.

Which of you were assigned to watch CNN? MSNBC? WTTV? Doesn't ANYBODY have any intel?

How the hell do you HIDE a battle like this?

(Frankly - if I was Biden, I'd be pissed. Its hard enough to be President without the DNC and media starting him off with Fort Sumpter lite! Can't the man drink a beer before his first crisis? I did see where Henry Clay, er, Mitch McConnell, had returned to being the Voice of Reason This Season. Guess he's free to speak his mind now that he doesn't have to deal with the Trump/anti-Trump stuff anymore. That'll give him about 3 or 4 minutes of fresh air! Then its back to the salt mines!)

Reactions: td75 and 76-1
I assume that with tomorrows cuop pending, the roads and sleeping grounds are full of rebels, but I have not heard any such reports. Where did that man get off to?

Now I took tomorrow off anyway (bride's birthday - gotta act loving and stuff), so if the Battle of the Biden has been called off, I need to know.

Which of you were assigned to watch CNN? MSNBC? WTTV? Doesn't ANYBODY have any intel?

(Frankly - if I was Biden, I'd be pissed. Its hard enough to be President without the DNC and media starting him off with Fort Sumpter lite! Can't the man drink a beer before his first crisis? I did see where Henry Clay, er, Mitch McConnell, had returned to being the Voice of Reason This Season. Guess he's free to speak his mind now that he doesn't have to deal with the Trump/anti-Trump stuff anymore. That'll give him about 3 or 4 minutes of fresh air! Then its back to the salt mines!)
Take a long walk...then an even longer shower. Sheesh.

Not sure about JEB, but 2 of his followers have been relieved of their NG assignment at the inaugural (and 10 others for various issues). Guessing they'll also lose their position within their respective "well-regulated state militia."

Not sure about JEB, but 2 of his followers have been relieved of their NG assignment at the inaugural (and 10 others for various issues). Guessing they'll also lose their position within their respective "well-regulated state militia."

Up to twelve now.

3:15 p.m.
Pentagon officials say 12 Army National Guard members have been removed from securing President-elect Joe Biden’s inauguration after vetting by the FBI, including two who posted and texted extremist views about Wednesday’s event.
There was no specific threat to Biden.
Two U.S. officials told The Associated Press that all 12 were found to have ties to right-wing militia groups or posted extremist views online. The officials, a senior intelligence official and an Army official briefed on the matter, did not say which fringe group the Guard members belonged to or what unit they served in. The officials were not authorized to speak publicly and spoke to the AP on condition of anonymity.
Gen. Daniel Hokanson, chief of the National Guard, confirmed Tuesday that the Guard members had been removed and sent home but said only two were for inappropriate comments or texts related to the inauguration. The other 10 were for other potential issues that may involve previous criminal activity, but not directly related to the inaugural event.
The officials told the AP they had all been removed because of “security liabilities.”
It’s unclear whether they will face discipline when they return home.
— By AP writers Lolita Baldor and James LaPorta

Look for the military gear . . . but be forewarned, they're getting caught and indicted for conspiracy: https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommyb...oter-charged-with-conspiracy/?sh=4df439082af7.

As for McConnell . . . he'll be a vocal backbencher. Come 2026 - if he's still breathing (he looks old to me, and I'm a geezer) and runs again (I doubt it) he'll get primaried just like Brian Kemp and Brad Raffensperger down heah.

depositphotos_246150576-stock-illustration-monkey-redneck-in-trucker-cap.jpg

I cannot WAIT until Thursday, and all this crap will be over.

Won't it?

Not A Chance...

Every third sentence coming from new administration will be some reference to every problem they fail at addressing as "It's Trumps Fault"... 🙄

The only guy happy about that will be George Bush, who had to listen to how every failure Obama had was somehow his fault for a full 8 years...🙈

Look for the military gear . . . but be forewarned, they're getting caught and indicted for conspiracy: https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommyb...oter-charged-with-conspiracy/?sh=4df439082af7.

As for McConnell . . . he'll be a vocal backbencher. Come 2026 - if he's still breathing (he looks old to me, and I'm a geezer) and runs again (I doubt it) he'll get primaried just like Brian Kemp and Brad Raffensperger down heah.

Yeah..., 20,000 of them are impersonating National Guardsmen 🙄

Reactions: F.Fletch
Not A Chance...

Every third sentence coming from new administration will be some reference to every problem they fail at addressing as "It's Trumps Fault"... 🙄

The only guy happy about that will be George Bush, who had to listen to how every failure Obama had was somehow his fault for a full 8 years...🙈
That's just Trump's playbook with the names changed . . . you don't think Democrats should be allowed to play politics? Hey, if you can't take the heat . . . .

I think we're up to 12 NGs now . . . .

Only 19,988 to go and they'll have detected all of them 🙄🙄🙄

Gotta say if they are really that scared sh..less of their own constituents and the very people who've pledged their life and honor to protect them then why don't they save all the money being spent on this facade of security and hold the inauguration indoors...??? Do they have hard intel that the custodians are operating suspiciously ??🙄

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Not A Chance...

Trump trashed his predecessors on a regular basis - - like nobody's ever seen before.

Gotta say if they are really that scared sh..less of their own constituents and the very people who've pledged their life and honor to protect them then why don't they save all the money being spent on this facade of security and hold the inauguration indoors...??? Do they have hard intel that the custodians are operating suspiciously ??🙄
Fewer than 1 percent is easy enough to deal with through law enforcement.

Biden has nothing to worry about... Stuart will be late... as usual...😉

Just went down a rabbit hole relearning about JEB Stuart and various Civil War events.

tenor.gif

Reactions: 76-1
You have a short memory... The Obama team trashed George Bush every chance they got for eight, that's 8, straight years... Trump could have badmouthed Obama 30x a day and never caught up...😉
You can’t blame the future. You might help make it!

Federal government save money? lol

I'd rather they gave the money back they stole from it's citizens. I'd let the US government off the hook from mismanaging my healthcare or retirement if they'd give me social security and medicare money back plus the growth that would of happened had i put someone competent to advise how to invest it.

Federal government save money? lol

. . . plus the growth that would of happened had i put someone competent to advise how to invest it.
Who's going to pay for that?

At a birthday dinner last year, I asked my sons which of them wants me to move in with them . . . both are opposed to FICA taxes because they want more money to waste. Neither of them took me up on that . . . so I just asked for the money I personally had paid into social security - no earnings, no employer matches or anything fancy - and they just said "no". So I said we're back to which one of you wants me . . . no takers. *sigh*

Besides, you didn't invest enough to live independently in your retirement? Whose fault is that? Something about personal responsibility comes to mind . . . .

Last edited:
Reactions: UncleMark
Hahaha, Nazi-1
Why take a chance?
How many did it take to get to Anwar Sadat?

Looks like you must be the local "Unity" organizer...

Will there be a choice of camps or will they be arbitrarily assigned? (Asking for a friend)

Looks like you must be the local "Unity" organizer...

Will there be a choice of camps or will they be arbitrarily assigned? (Asking for a friend)

YOU will be assigned to watch replays of IU-PU 18 hours per day.

• Wow
Reactions: 76-1
YOU will be assigned to watch replays of IU-PU 18 hours per day.

If you're speaking of basketball I'm fairly certain that would make for an easy court Win under the heading of "Cruel and Unusual Punishment"... 🙉

Hopefully, I'll get my camp assignment "prior" to all Rights being suspended... 😳

Reactions: IUINSB

"Baxley teacher to run as Republican candidate for Ga. governor"
Kemp gets his 1st primary challenger from the right. Kandiss Taylor will challenge Kemp on a Trumpian anti-election fraud platform. Crazy woman

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT