ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody heard about their 500 tickets??

ce36ei

Senior
Sep 14, 2019
Seems it’s taking forever to get tickets in hand. Or was I somehow left out??

Received mine in the mail yesterday, after receiving an email last week telling me that they were coming.

I also had to go on the website two different times to verify that I still wanted them this year.

Received mine in the mail yesterday, after receiving an email last week telling me that they were coming.

I also had to go on the website two different times to verify that I still wanted them this year.
Did they move you around much? Wondered how that would go with the reduced capacity.

Got them Saturday. My same seats in the Penthouse Paddock. The good news is we will have more space around us for our stuff.

Got them Saturday. My same seats in the Penthouse Paddock. The good news is we will have more space around us for our stuff.
Are we sure about that? It seems everyone I know got the normal allotment. My 8 came last week. I’m wondering what reduces capacity will actually look like.

My credit card got charged yesterday so apparently I got them. Still no email. Was on hold for 45 minutes yesterday and couldn’t get through. Who knows.

Got mine a couple of weeks ago. I normally have two groups of four (4 in NEV, 4 in SEV). I gave back the four 4th turn seats and asked for three of the four 2nd turn seats and got them. No moving around. I only keep the fourth turn seats so my son has decent seats when he eventually wants his own, and my other son can't go this year so three out of four of the ones I use is perfect. Got our normal GP tickets as well.

This is my first year as an official ticket holder. I requested turn 2 and got turn 2. Looking forward to eventually moving up to the crows nest when I’m an old man in turn 2. Little too close to corner entry and only row S...but you’ve gotta start somewhere.

Are we sure about that? It seems everyone I know got the normal allotment. My 8 came last week. I’m wondering what reduces capacity will actually look like.
At 40% capacity, I would expect at least one seat between me and the next cluster of ticket holders.

I work track rescue in the pits. We get our pit assignment for GP in morning and I’ll post. If anyone has put access stop by and say hi.

I’m working pit #13 or 12A depending on who you ask. It’s Romain Grosjean’s pit, car 51. Stop and say hi if you have pit access with a bronze badge or pass.

This is my first year as an official ticket holder. I requested turn 2 and got turn 2. Looking forward to eventually moving up to the crows nest when I’m an old man in turn 2. Little too close to corner entry and only row S...but you’ve gotta start somewhere.
Row S isn't a bad place to start. We're in the top row of the main stand (RR) and, honestly, I don't think it's worth it to be in the deck. With the angle of the sun we're shaded all day and don't get wet if it rains. Not worth it to be another 10-15 feet higher up in my opinion. I've had those for 26 years and don't plan to change. It took 15 years to get there, lol.

We're the ones with a flag hung on the fence behind us.

ADVERTISEMENT