ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody buy weed legally yet?

You have to be a scream at parties.......

Re: OP............

Michigan... and if you find yourself in Niles, keep driving to Bangor. The Green Door has better selection and prices.

Illinois........

Been to Champaign, Effingham and Danville. Illinois prices s.uck balls right now and selection is spotty. I would recommend Danville due to close proximity(literally the first exit over the state line into Illinois) and selection.

McHoop

didn't know about Danville. good to know.

Effingham, (named by a disgruntled guest at Thanksgiving), didn't even offer "flower" last i looked, other than to med card holders which leaves out of staters out, and that's mainly what i'm interested in other than possible a little edibles for where smoking isn't an option, in case civilization ever returns for olders.

Iran and Saudi Arabia will have medical available before the state of Indiana does.

the state of Indiana apparently wants to push everybody onto alcohol and other hard drugs 1,000 times more dangerous, both to self and society.

that said, being the "pay to play" state, perhaps the weed industry just can't out bribe the alcohol and pharma industry here.

didn't know about Danville. good to know..

Effingham, (named by a disgruntled guest at Thanksgiving), didn't even offer "flower" last i looked, other than to med card holders which leaves out of staters out, and that's mainly what i'm interested in other than possible a little edibles for where smoking isn't an option, in case civilization ever returns for olders.

Iran and Saudi Arabia will have medical available before the state of Indiana does.

the state of Indiana apparently wants to push everybody onto alcohol and other hard drugs 1,000 times more dangerous, both to self and society.

that said, being the "pay to play" state, perhaps the weed industry just can't out bribe the alcohol and pharma industry here.

Check out Sunnyside's Danville website. Occasionally, I've seen stuff like Durban Poison and Jack Herer flower for sale. It seems to go quick though.
You can order on-line and your purchase is locked in until you pick it up.

https://www.sunnyside.shop/products/flower

McHoop

Reactions: i'vegotwinners
You have to be a scream at parties.......

McHoop

We get WILD.

We have key card parties.

We draw out a card with a Constitutional Amendment on it, and then draw out a pair of car keys. If it’s your keys, you have to formulate a hypothetical which requires analyzing that amendment.

Beats a “Jump to Conclusion” mat ALL to heck.

Reactions: vesuvius13
Check out Sunnyside's Danville website. Occasionally, I've seen stuff like Durban Poison and Jack Herer flower for sale. It seems to go quick though.
You can order on-line and your purchase is locked in until you pick it up.

https://www.sunnyside.shop/products/flower

McHoop

getting old sucks, most of whom i bought from back in the day have moved away or passed on.

it was $30 an oz when i started late in life for most.

i'm an indica guy, as too tense by nature, and covid has me and everybody else walking around looking to explode at the slightest provocation. (i'm now yelling at the tv all day in lockdown).

perhaps Portland and Seattle need to suspend sativa sales for the time being, and only offer indica. (and decaf).

also, i notice shake is way way cheaper at dispensaries.

i always have been totally fine with shake, but is there something i don't know that i should as to why it's so much less expensive at dispensaries. (ie, is leaf shake mixed in with bud shake, diluting it).

getting old sucks, most of whom i bought from back in the day have moved away or passed on.

it was $30 an oz when i started late in life for most.

i'm an indica guy, as too tense by nature, and covid has me and everybody else walking around looking to explode at the slightest provocation. (i'm now yelling at the tv all day in lockdown).

perhaps Portland and Seattle need to suspend sativa sales for the time being, and only offer indica. (and decaf).

also, i notice shake is way way cheaper at dispensaries.

i always have been totally fine with shake, but is there something i don't know that i should as to why it's so much less expensive at dispensaries. (ie, is leaf shake mixed in with bud shake, diluting it).

Hey, man, you holdin’?

Reactions: BHAII and kkott
I was in northern Michigan, and just realized now that i could have bought weed legally. Strange that i didn't smell it anywhere, some people thought it would be everywhere if it went legal.
Driving around we saw these nice buildings with LUME on it, i guess they were weed shops.
Wife and I were in Traverse City a few weeks ago and thought we’d try and buy some edibles. I got to a dispensary and noticed they had a sign on the door notifying you that they only sold medicinal products. It’s a county by county thing in Michigan.

Funny thing I was really nervous while driving there. Even if it was legal (as I thought) it would’ve seemed strange to just walk into a shop and buy cannabis.

That's because weed is not the gateway drug... the real gateway drug is alcohol, which impairs decision making and is a part of almost every foray in to truly hard drugs. Think of how many people you know who have smoked pot for 20-30 years or more and never progressed to anything else. There's no way in the world to justify pot being illegal while alcohol is legal and far more dangerous and debilitating to reasoning, and senses and long-term health. I'll drive with or next to a guy that's high 10-10 times compared to someone who's drunk.

And I've bought it legally several times in CO and WA state. One reason you might not have smelled it is I would guess that edibles and vaping oils probably outsell traditional raw weed purchases and are how most enjoy it now. I feel like I damaged my throat smoking pot in college and much prefer edibles because if I smoke it now and get to coughing it will hurt my throat. I think when people vape with thc oils, my guess is they don't blow out the huge clouds of smoke/vapor like normal "vapers" do and thus, less smell. When I was in CO in the early time alot of people vaped thc... you'd see several people doing it in or just outside bars, but I never noticed the smell like you get when you light up pot.

My understanding is the legalization of weed has really hurt Colorado from a financial standpoint. The owner of an investment company told me that about a year ago. Personally, I hope it never is legalized in Indiana because a lot of people already are caught with both weed and stronger drugs in their possession. That's why I believe it is a transitional drug.

Yea, they only made over a billion in tax revenue. That just sucks..

*eyeroll*

I just copied and pasted something I read on the internet regarding the legalization of marijuana in Colorado. Here it is:

According to the new report by the Rocky Mountain High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area entitled “The Legalization of Marijuana in Colorado: The Impact,” the impact of legalized marijuana in Colorado has resulted in:

1. The majority of DUI drug arrests involve marijuana and 25 to 40 percent were marijuana alone.

2. In 2012, 10.47 percent of Colorado youth ages 12 to 17 were considered current marijuana users compared to 7.55 percent nationally. Colorado ranked fourth in the nation, and was 39 percent higher than the national average.

3. Drug-related student suspensions/expulsions increased 32 percent from school years 2008-09 through 2012-13, the vast majority were for marijuana violations.

4. In 2012, 26.81 percent of college age students were considered current marijuana users compared to 18.89 percent nationally, which ranks Colorado third in the nation and 42 percent above the national average.

5. In 2013, 48.4 percent of Denver adult arrestees tested positive for marijuana, which is a 16 percent increase from 2008.

6. From 2011 through 2013 there was a 57 percent increase in marijuana-related emergency room visits.

7. Hospitalizations related to marijuana has increased 82 percent since 2008.

I just copied and pasted something I read on the internet regarding the legalization of marijuana in Colorado. Here it is:

According to the new report by the Rocky Mountain High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area entitled “The Legalization of Marijuana in Colorado: The Impact,” the impact of legalized marijuana in Colorado has resulted in:

1. The majority of DUI drug arrests involve marijuana and 25 to 40 percent were marijuana alone.

2. In 2012, 10.47 percent of Colorado youth ages 12 to 17 were considered current marijuana users compared to 7.55 percent nationally. Colorado ranked fourth in the nation, and was 39 percent higher than the national average.

3. Drug-related student suspensions/expulsions increased 32 percent from school years 2008-09 through 2012-13, the vast majority were for marijuana violations.

4. In 2012, 26.81 percent of college age students were considered current marijuana users compared to 18.89 percent nationally, which ranks Colorado third in the nation and 42 percent above the national average.

5. In 2013, 48.4 percent of Denver adult arrestees tested positive for marijuana, which is a 16 percent increase from 2008.

6. From 2011 through 2013 there was a 57 percent increase in marijuana-related emergency room visits.

None of that has anything to do with your first statement. And, I just don't care enough to debunk them, except for 6 and 7: tourist noobs should not do edibles. This is well known.

In closing: They made over a billion in tax revenue.

You it on the internet. It must be true.

My God get help.

th

pot became legal for adult purchase in Colorado on Jan 1, 2014

th

Last edited:
Well, it depends on where you live. There are countries where you can buy weed legally, like Canada. I live in Canada and here it is legal to buy weed. Well, if you also want to buy some marijuana products then you should appeal to these guys: Magic Mushrooms Canada. I assure you that here you will find the best products and the best service. I hope you will find this information helpful.

Last edited:
Reactions: BHAII
CO, CA, and Chicago. Go for it, it’s not that big of a deal. It’s funny how uneventful it actually is.

Amsterdam is still the most fun because you can get high in a “coffeeshop” with people from all over the world then order toasties with a milkshake. F’n spectacular. Just great energy all around.
Hey, will high people buy a person a milkshake? Cause I really like chocolate milkshakes.

Unlike you I am not a pothead so I don't know how it works. Maybe you can tell me the rules when you get around to it.
Name 1 thing that is illegal in your state, but would be OK if you brought it in from a state where it's legal. 1 thing.

Understanding how laws work has absolutely zero to do with "being a pothead".

Never mind crossing a state line with something that's illegal at the federal level. But of course you already showed how ignorant you are with your previous comments, so I don't know why I'm surprised.

Last edited:
Name 1 thing that is illegal in your state, but would be OK if you brought it in from a state where it's legal. 1 thing.

Understanding how laws work has absolutely zero to do with "being a pothead".

Never mind crossing a state line with something that's illegal at the federal level. But of course you already showed how ignorant you are with your previous comments, so I don't know why I'm surprised.
I was joking about being a pothead. Just having some fun. I've not had a lot of experience with going across state lines with things. It was an honest question. Yes, I was ignorant in this case. I admit it.

100mg gummie? Yo Four Loko is blushing.

Yeah, I had to google it to even see if there was such a thing, and I'm not sure about gummies, but it does describe 100mg edibles. It does state a warning and says only for very regular users with high tolerance. Almost all that I've seen were 5-10mg andthey just expect you to take more if you need more. I would think a 100mg edible for $8 would be a steal since that would be 10X stronger that the dose I usually like. I'm guessing if it was a gummy, it was 10mg for that price. I think I bought packs of 5 10mg gummies that were in the $15-20 range and I was very happy with that price.

Yeah, I had to google it to even see if there was such a thing, and I'm not sure about gummies, but it does describe 100mg edibles. It does state a warning and says only for very regular users with high tolerance. Almost all that I've seen were 5-10mg andthey just expect you to take more if you need more. I would think a 100mg edible for $8 would be a steal since that would be 10X stronger that the dose I usually like. I'm guessing if it was a gummy, it was 10mg for that price. I think I bought packs of 5 10mg gummies that were in the $15-20 range and I was very happy with that price.

I would be dead.

So everyone here that wants ne dead PM me for my address to send some along.

This product is sold legally. In my state, you can just go to the supermarket for bread and buy a fat joint for dinner on the way and I like this legalisation, you know? That's why I love America, it provides good opportunities, even for Pets. For example, I moved last year and my dog was very concerned about this change in routine life, which is why I had to contact https://www.healthcanal.com/best-cbd-oil/dogs in order to get a good sedative for my pet which I love very much. It was very effective

Last edited:
Oregon just legalized heroine and crack.
I have no issues with pot but this? In fact I miss it. One of the thing that sucks about living here.

I had a neighbour in KCMO who was a crack head. He shared some with me a couple of times. I can see why people get so addicted to it. The euphoria is unbelievable. Washed it down with tequila -- and I even chewed on the worn as though it was some candy.

One thing I did learn -- I don't need to be that happy in life and especially when it's so artificially induced. No point faking myself and sliding down that rabbit hole.

My sister bought a couple of apartments in Portland in case the Big One hits SF. Now I am not sure it's that good an idea!

I have no issues with pot but this? In fact I miss it. One of the thing that sucks about living here.

I had a neighbour in KCMO who was a crack head. He shared some with me a couple of times. I can see why people get so addicted to it. The euphoria is unbelievable. Washed it down with tequila -- and I even chewed on the worn as though it was some candy.

One thing I did learn -- I don't need to be that happy in life and especially when it's so artificially induced. No point faking myself and sliding down that rabbit hole.

My sister bought a couple of apartments in Portland in case the Big One hits SF. Now I am not sure it's that good an idea!

I don't know enough about it to say, but I wouldn't say they "legalized" it. I think it's more accurate to say they decriminalized possession of amounts for personal use. Interesting concept, but I don't think it will work unless there are programs in place to deal with substance abuse and addiction, etc... and much of that has disappeared across the country, but maybe less so someplace like Oregon? I don't know. One thing I've been fortunate with, is I don't have an addictive personality, at least as far as alcohol,drugs and gambling go!

Washington Post article

Last edited:
I don't know enough about it to say, but I wouldn't say they "legalized" it. I think it's more accurate to say they decriminalized possession of amounts for personal use. Interesting concept, but I don't think it will work unless there are programs in place to deal with substance abuse and addiction, etc... and much of that has disappeared across the country, but maybe less so someplace like Oregon? I don't know. One thing I've been fortunate with, is I don't have an addictive personality, at least as far as alcohol,drugs and gambling go!

Washington Post article
If an adult wants to put something in their body, let them put it in their body. The amount of money we spend locking people up over it is nuts. The war on drugs is an abysmal failure. We can't even keep it out of prisons. Use the money we'd save for treatment and education.

Last edited:
If an adult wants to injest something, let them injest it. The amount of money we spend locking people up over it is nuts. The war on drugs is an abysmal failure. We can't even keep it out of prisons. Use the money we'd save for treatment and education.
well, I think in one post you succinctly stated Oregon's position.... except I think you misspelled ingested.

I mean, not to be the grammar/spelling police or anything...

hot-ass-teacher-198x300.jpg

well, I think in one post you succinctly stated Oregon's position.... except I think you misspelled ingested.

I mean, not to be the grammar/spelling police or anything...

hot-ass-teacher-198x300.jpg
Surely you're saying that in jest.

Can't believe spell check didn't save me, but I've fixed it. Your picture has inspired me to speak more about about "putting something in" vs ingesting something.

Reactions: kkott
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT