ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody actually seeing anything.....

Crimson Crush

Junior
Sep 11, 2013
.....on BTN2GO right now?
I’ve got a nice little banner page with the logo and the running clock but no spring game going on for IU?

Is this on delay or supposed to be live? Maybe they shut down the feed for this?

.....on BTN2GO right now?
I’ve got a nice little banner page with the logo and the running clock but no spring game going on for IU?

Is this on delay or supposed to be live? Maybe they shut down the feed for this?
It just came on!

I'm now (12:58 pm) also just getting BTN2GO logo only. Would love to be able to watch what's going on. Hate to think the B-Team is handling production today. Spring FB kinks for BTN to work out as well?

It isn't unbelievable.
I tried to watch, and it met all of my expectations (in other word, it was terrible)

Reactions: 76-1
I can take heart in knowing this wasn’t really a full contact scrimmage because the few choppy clips I saw, the DL was getting manhandled on both units. Yikes.

Reactions: DANC
I got to see what most of you saw probably. Gonna check t see if can more details. Penix looked sharp. Good control hit a couple short passes and drove the team down for a TD. Ramsey I didnt see that much. Johnny Pabst threw a dart to Whop for a TD impressive! I'll post more if I can see more vids.

If you are new to watching BTN2go using a smart TV and app there are always commercial breaks where you get the blue logo screen for several minutes. We have no problems watching all BTN and ESPN games this way at the beachhouse. We don't use cable there and have almost everything we want using apps and Netflix.

That said, the spring game Sat was a broadcast abomination. Why didn't they allow the student broadcast students to do it using the raw feed...they are generally better than the BTN announcers.

Reactions: hoosier roadtrips
ADVERTISEMENT