ADVERTISEMENT

Any of The PLO Missiles Bought With Obama's Iran Pay-Off?

CNN's immediate response was in two parts:

1) Who?
2) He's fired.

Somehow the mouth-breathers can still find a way to turn this into some crime on CNN's part.
I agree it’s dumb. Just like it was when they shit all over Carlson because his producer made racist posts anonymously on the internet.

I was commenting on the coverage.

I agree it’s dumb. Just like it was when they shit all over Carlson because his producer made racist posts anonymously on the internet.

I was commenting on the coverage.
And your comment was stupid. The coverage was exactly what you'd expect. A nobody halfway around the world is a racist ass, and he got fired for it. Everyone filed a single story, and we move on.

Reactions: UncleMark
And your comment was stupid. The coverage was exactly what you'd expect. A nobody halfway around the world is a racist ass, and he got fired for it. Everyone filed a single story, and we move on.
Again, we’re in agreement. A single story is about what both warranted.

CNN filed six separate stories over the course of a week about the Carlson producer.

Which is the point I was making.

Again, we’re in agreement. A single story is about what both warranted.

CNN filed six separate stories over the course of a week about the Carlson producer.

Which is the point I was making.
A producer for Tucker Carlson is a much bigger deal than a freelancer in Islamabad. If Anderson Cooper's producer tweeted praise for Hitler, it would be a huge story, and you goddamn well know it.

A producer for Tucker Carlson is a much bigger deal than a freelancer in Islamabad. If Anderson Cooper's producer tweeted praise for Hitler, it would be a huge story, and you goddamn well know it.
Sorry, but a producer posting racist content ANONYMOUSLY is not as egregious an oversight by Fox as CNN missing a long time contributor posting hail Hitler and saying the world needs another Hitler OPENLY on his own Twitter account. Not even close.

You could probably admit that if you weren’t such a partisan hack.

Reactions: Crayfish57
Sorry, but a producer posting racist content ANONYMOUSLY is not as egregious as a long time CNN contributor posting hail Hitler and saying the world needs another Hitler OPENLY on his own Twitter account.

You could probably admit that if you weren’t such a partisan hack.
LOL. The fact your argument rests on hiding behind anonymity should be enough to realize that you're in the wrong here.

You said this was about the coverage, not the crime. Again, if a major CNN star's producer made those tweets, it would be a gigantic story, and you know it. So get off your cross.

LOL. The fact your argument rests on hiding behind anonymity should be enough to realize that you're in the wrong here.
Nah, that actually makes me right, as I explained above. It makes CNN look much worse.
You said this was about the coverage, not the crime. Again, if a major CNN star's producer made those tweets, it would be a gigantic story, and you know it. So get off your cross.
My post was about the coverage, which you were also wrong about.

You’re letting your bias blind you, goat.

Nah, that actually makes me right, as I explained above. It makes CNN look much worse.

My post was about the coverage, which you were also wrong about.

You’re letting your bias blind you, goat.
No, CNN looks worse to you because you are the one blinded by bias.

For the third time, the producer of a major show being a racist asshole is a much bigger deal than a rando from Islamabad doing the same. If what happened to Tucker had happened to a major CNN star, it would have been a huge story. Period. You know it, and I know it. That's the response to the argument you claimed you were making, and since you have no answer, you're now trying to dance around. You haven't addressed the direct response I made to your argument because you can't. You've resorted to "Yeah, but you're wrong." That's the surest sign I'm right possible.

Reactions: MrBing
No, CNN looks worse to you because you are the one blinded by bias.

For the third time, the producer of a major show being a racist asshole is a much bigger deal than a rando from Islamabad doing the same. If what happened to Tucker had happened to a major CNN star, it would have been a huge story. Period. You know it, and I know it. That's the response to the argument you claimed you were making, and since you have no answer, you're now trying to dance around. You haven't addressed the direct response I made to your argument because you can't. You've resorted to "Yeah, but you're wrong." That's the surest sign I'm right possible.
I’ve pointed out repeatedly why you’re wrong. One was anonymous and the other was not. And it wasn’t a “rando from Islamabad”. It was a longtime, on network contributor for CNN who was OPENLY a Nazi. You haven’t addressed that aspect at all. You’re just doing the equivalent of yelling “MAJOR PRODUCER, LALALALALA” and sticking your fingers in your ear.

While out of the other side of your mouth calling people who commented on this mouth breathers.

I can’t figure out why so many people think you’re a phony.

I know its hard to trace, but I figure some of the "link?" wizzards here have figured out whether this weeks military attacks on Israel have been paid for by Obama dollars sent to Iran, then funneled to terror orgs? Probably a dumb question.

Open-border message immigration mess? Check.
"We're not Trump - no reason to worry" no trust in vaccine mess? Check.
Shut down new pipeline/don't protect the old pipeline gas-line panic mess? Check.
Alinsky-destroyed trust in partisan media? Check.
Alinksy-destroyed trust in elections? Check.
"All cops are racist/defend the police" crime rates surging? Check.
"All whites are privileged racists" race war simmering? Check.
"The US has become anti-Israel" Middle East burning? Check.
"The US is weak and anti-capitalism" Taiwan threatened? Check.

Doing a great job Dimmies.

Hope we survive to the mid-terms.

I wonder how many of these fell into the hands of Hamas during the Reagan Admin:

• First arms sales in 1981
  • 20 August 1985 – 86 TOW anti-tank missiles.
  • 14 September 1985 – 408 more TOWs.
  • 24 November 1985 – 18 Hawk anti-aircraft missiles.
  • 17 February 1986 – 500 TOWs.
  • 27 February 1986 – 500 TOWs.
  • 24 May 1986 – 508 TOWs, 240 Hawk spare parts.
Reagan should have been impeached. The money Obama freed up was Iran's as part of the nuclear deal, which was highly effective. Trump blew that up just like everything else he touched.

myyuVe3.png
How about one of
I wonder how many of these fell into the hands of Hamas during the Reagan Admin:

• First arms sales in 1981
  • 20 August 1985 – 86 TOW anti-tank missiles.
  • 14 September 1985 – 408 more TOWs.
  • 24 November 1985 – 18 Hawk anti-aircraft missiles.
  • 17 February 1986 – 500 TOWs.
  • 27 February 1986 – 500 TOWs.
  • 24 May 1986 – 508 TOWs, 240 Hawk spare parts.
Reagan should have been impeached. The money Obama freed up was Iran's as part of the nuclear deal, which was highly effective. Trump blew that up just like everything else he touched.
Not only were the assets the property of Iran which the US froze under Reagan, but it was REAGAN who agreed that the US would submit to binding arbitration from the World Court on the matter.

It was only a matter of time before the ruling came down from Den Haag, and the US was going to owe a lot more than Obama even sent. Obama was able to offer a lesser amount than the Court was going to award to Iran eventually as a bargaining chip to facilitate the nuclear deal and get a few hostages released at the same time.

Trump and Fox resorted to making it a "political issue" trusting that their base would not bother to do their own historical research and would not even know that it all sprang out of Reagan's bungling of Iran Contra. Just like current polling which shows GOP voters in rural areas don't even know that their Reps voted against the most recent round of stimulus checks. There's a reason Trump says he loves the "poorly educated", beyond just the fact that he's a prime example of the same...

Reactions: DrHoops
How about one of

Not only were the assets the property of Iran which the US froze under Reagan, but it was REAGAN who agreed that the US would submit to binding arbitration from the World Court on the matter.

It was only a matter of time before the ruling came down from Den Haag, and the US was going to owe a lot more than Obama even sent. Obama was able to offer a lesser amount than the Court was going to award to Iran eventually as a bargaining chip to facilitate the nuclear deal and get a few hostages released at the same time.

Trump and Fox resorted to making it a "political issue" trusting that their base would not bother to do their own historical research and would not even know that it all sprang out of Reagan's bungling of Iran Contra. Just like current polling which shows GOP voters in rural areas don't even know that their Reps voted against the most recent round of stimulus checks. There's a reason Trump says he loves the "poorly educated", beyond just the fact that he's a prime example of the same...
Yup. I WANT to feel sorry for these people, but I really don't. They're always a good source of comedy. At the same time, It's sad and pathetic that no one in that camp even has the least desire to inform themselves on the details of everything they spout out about. Dunning Kruger to the highest degree.

What has Biden done well since taking office. You all are going to say the COVID vaccine roll out but that plan was already in place and the vaccine available because of the work the prior administration did with drug companies. And really, I think he messed up the roll out of that which was delivered to him on a silver platter by continuing to tell people that even with a vaccine, you still got to do all the same shit you were doing without it.

Now is the chance. Lay it on, in the first 100+ days, what has Biden done that has been good? What should he get a pat on the back for? From where I sit, things are going to hell in a handbasket pretty damn quick.

But here is your chance to dunk on conservatives heads.
Disturbing. Don’t drink the bleach.

What has Biden done well since taking office. You all are going to say the COVID vaccine roll out but that plan was already in place and the vaccine available because of the work the prior administration did with drug companies. And really, I think he messed up the roll out of that which was delivered to him on a silver platter by continuing to tell people that even with a vaccine, you still got to do all the same shit you were doing without it.

Now is the chance. Lay it on, in the first 100+ days, what has Biden done that has been good? What should he get a pat on the back for? From where I sit, things are going to hell in a handbasket pretty damn quick.

But here is your chance to dunk on conservatives heads.
Midterms are a bitch :cool:

I'm guessing DJT is wishing he stayed a Dem about now. His party is just blowing in his wind.

No power? Looks like that ineffectiveness is even pulling in some of those middle of the road Dems everybody forgot about...;)

1*Lwu5UJMmcuFVJLZ1Ln4E0Q.png

He sent the tyrant Trump packing. After that he can take his shot at a moderately progressive agenda and we'll see how it goes. It's all gravy as far as I'm concerned after evicting the greatest threat to American democracy in generations.

Holy shit people like you make me laugh and then cry. Are you that stupid? Or are you just posting to get a cheer from brain dead liberals? You hate Trump fine, but you are saying the worst administration in history is great because you just hate Trump. People like you make me sick in how absolutely stupid and short sighted you are . Party on dude live it up! SMH

He sent the tyrant Trump packing. After that he can take his shot at a moderately progressive agenda and we'll see how it goes. It's all gravy as far as I'm concerned after evicting the greatest threat to American democracy in generations.

Holy shit people like you make me laugh and then cry. Are you that stupid? Or are you just posting to get a cheer from brain dead liberals? You hate Trump fine, but you are saying the worst administration in history is great because you just hate Trump. People like you make me sick in how absolutely stupid and short sighted you are . Party on dude live it up! SMH

Midterms are a bitch :cool:
Liberals are literally the dumbest people on the face of the earth, Most of them equate a degree that is likely useless in the real world with intelligence, think they are so superior and most of them are about a step away from velcro shoes in reality. They do make me laugh!

Maybe for a lazy minded hillbilly that wants everything condensed into a propaganda poster,

Combatants in WW1 and WW2 used cartons very effectively for that purpose. And people like you ate that shit up.

So if you posted the same thing about lazy minded ******insert any racial epitat***** what is your reaction ?

Free money’ll do that. It’s like a student prez running on a no homework platform
I’ve watched clients and friends loving this free money. I shame them but they still love it. As long as Biden prints money and gives it away, people receiving it are going stick their heads up their asses and keep taking it.

Liberals are literally the dumbest people on the face of the earth, Most of them equate a degree that is likely useless in the real world with intelligence, think they are so superior and most of them are about a step away from velcro shoes in reality. They do make me laugh!
Envy raises its ugly head.

why do you hate velcro?

• Haha
Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
How can you claim so animatedly that it's "the worst administration in history" after only five months in office? Was that your unbiased personal opinion?

I’ve watched clients and friends loving this free money. I shame them but they still love it. As long as Biden prints money and gives it away, people receiving it are going stick their heads up their asses and keep taking it.

It's almost as if the federal government dropping free money out of a helicopter by sending everyone $2,000 in checks has an inflationary effect

It's almost as if the federal government dropping free money out of a helicopter by sending everyone $2,000 in checks has an inflationary effect

good point.

while sending everyone $2,000 is inflationary, the Fed sending only the 1 percent $2,000,000 checks is only inflationary to "the market", which apparently is considered a good thing.

on a side note, the US inflation rate has been a purely made up number, and totally disconnected from the price of goods and services, for a long time, and will remain so as long as the powers that be wish it to be so.

if the published US inflation rate goes up, it will be because those with power want it higher, and not because of actual inflation, which has been going on for a long time dispite the published rate not reflecting so.

So what, though? The extra money I'll be spending on bread and gas this year will still be a tiny fraction of the stimulus I got. I'm still coming out way ahead. Maybe I'm an outlier because I don't spend much money, but I doubt it. More likely, the jolt the economy far outpaced the resulting inflation, and if that's true, it's a net positive.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT