ADVERTISEMENT

Any of The PLO Missiles Bought With Obama's Iran Pay-Off?

MyTeamIsOnTheFloor

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 5, 2001
Duckburg
I know its hard to trace, but I figure some of the "link?" wizzards here have figured out whether this weeks military attacks on Israel have been paid for by Obama dollars sent to Iran, then funneled to terror orgs? Probably a dumb question.

Open-border message immigration mess? Check.
"We're not Trump - no reason to worry" no trust in vaccine mess? Check.
Shut down new pipeline/don't protect the old pipeline gas-line panic mess? Check.
Alinsky-destroyed trust in partisan media? Check.
Alinksy-destroyed trust in elections? Check.
"All cops are racist/defend the police" crime rates surging? Check.
"All whites are privileged racists" race war simmering? Check.
"The US has become anti-Israel" Middle East burning? Check.
"The US is weak and anti-capitalism" Taiwan threatened? Check.

Doing a great job Dimmies.

Hope we survive to the mid-terms.

I know its hard to trace, but I figure some of the "link?" wizzards here have figured out whether this weeks military attacks on Israel have been paid for by Obama dollars sent to Iran, then funneled to terror orgs? Probably a dumb question.

Shut down new pipeline/don't protect the old pipeline gas-line panic mess? Check.

Another stupid thread ...

Wrong. It's chock full of substance, and snark free, to boot.

:rolleyes:
I’m tearing down walls!

tenor.gif

What has Biden done well since taking office. You all are going to say the COVID vaccine roll out but that plan was already in place and the vaccine available because of the work the prior administration did with drug companies. And really, I think he messed up the roll out of that which was delivered to him on a silver platter by continuing to tell people that even with a vaccine, you still got to do all the same shit you were doing without it.

Now is the chance. Lay it on, in the first 100+ days, what has Biden done that has been good? What should he get a pat on the back for? From where I sit, things are going to hell in a handbasket pretty damn quick.

But here is your chance to dunk on conservatives heads.

What has Biden done well since taking office. You all are going to say the COVID vaccine roll out but that plan was already in place and the vaccine available because of the work the prior administration did with drug companies. And really, I think he messed up the roll out of that which was delivered to him on a silver platter by continuing to tell people that even with a vaccine, you still got to do all the same shit you were doing without it.

Now is the chance. Lay it on, in the first 100+ days, what has Biden done that has been good? What should he get a pat on the back for? From where I sit, things are going to hell in a handbasket pretty damn quick.

He has not been Trump.

Break out the Nobel prize.

I'm not Trump either.
Send mine to the house.

He cheered on the GF verdict from the sidelines, that’s nice isn’t it?

He has not been Trump.

Break out the Nobel prize.

I'm not Trump either.
Send mine to the house.
He sent the tyrant Trump packing. After that he can take his shot at a moderately progressive agenda and we'll see how it goes. It's all gravy as far as I'm concerned after evicting the greatest threat to American democracy in generations.

Hillbilly

Reactions: DrHoops

This might actually be your worst post ever.

Reactions: cosmickid

C'mon dude Trump didn't even have a covid meeting the last six months of his reign. He had as much of a roll out plan as he had an infrastructure plan and a health care reform plan....meaning he didn't have one.

Interesting that jabs skyrocket as soon as Biden took over and engaged the military to lead the logistical challenge of getting people (who want to be) vaccinated.

In turn we going to open up and there's actually optimism that we're going to get through this.

Also had that he passed a huge economic stimulus package, particularly focusing on child poverty (estimates is that it will cut it in half) via aid and bigger tax credits per child.

In turn the stock market continued to climb, our unemployment numbers have improved and the economy is looking like we're getting back to normal.

The two biggest things he has done revolves around his tone. He's lowered the blood pressure and he's been pretty boring publicly, choosing to work in the background because he's trying to pass some things that we desperately need....like infrastructure and he wants it to be bi-partisan.

So he hasn't gone full on 'pwn the pubs' publicly.

Even right wing media claims that he's pretty boring and nice....which is a massive change in tone.

You are right, as we've said all along, we'll never get back until we get control of the virus. The vaccination effort is at the top of his to do list and we are globally getting vaccinated at the fastest pace.

Not too shabby

C'mon dude Trump didn't even have a covid meeting the last six months of his reign. He had as much of a roll out plan as he had an infrastructure plan and a health care reform plan....meaning he didn't have one.

Interesting that jabs skyrocket as soon as Biden took over and engaged the military to lead the logistical challenge of getting people (who want to be) vaccinated.

In turn we going to open up and there's actually optimism that we're going to get through this.

Also had that he passed a huge economic stimulus package, particularly focusing on child poverty (estimates is that it will cut it in half) via aid and bigger tax credits per child.

In turn the stock market continued to climb, our unemployment numbers have improved and the economy is looking like we're getting back to normal.

The two biggest things he has done revolves around his tone. He's lowered the blood pressure and he's been pretty boring publicly, choosing to work in the background because he's trying to pass some things that we desperately need....like infrastructure and he wants it to be bi-partisan.

So he hasn't gone full on 'pwn the pubs' publicly.

Even right wing media claims that he's pretty boring and nice....which is a massive change in tone.

You are right, as we've said all along, we'll never get back until we get control of the virus. The vaccination effort is at the top of his to do list and we are globally getting vaccinated at the fastest pace.

Not too shabby

Pros:

-Brought back some decency to the WH
-Under the radar approach is something I like
-Kept Powell as Fed chair
-Got us back on the same side with some of our Global allies

Cons:
-Denying unemployment benefit impact on inflation and labor shortages
-Too slow to help dissolve ME tensions
-Isn't doing anything to derail or pressure Tehran or Beijing

So far, it's been better than I expected from Joe. I just hope his health hangs on.

Pros:

-Brought back some decency to the WH
-Under the radar approach is something I like
-Kept Powell as Fed chair
-Got us back on the same side with some of our Global allies

Cons:
-Denying unemployment benefit impact on inflation and labor shortages
-Too slow to help dissolve ME tensions
-Isn't doing anything to derail or pressure Tehran or Beijing

So far, it's been better than I expected from Joe. I just hope his health hangs on.

You know it better than I do but the consumer price/inflation numbers raised some eyebrows.

I've heard guys like Buffett saying inflation is something we need to deal with and I've heard that were simply anniversaring (is that a word) last year's pandemic numbers so the variances are going to be goofy for a while but it's nothing to worry about.

Do you think it's concerning, especially with the amount of stimulus spending we've sent out over the past year or just wonky year over year numbers?

I own a fairly large amount of tech stocks and ETFs and my sensational year has just turned into a mediocre year in the last three weeks. Other than inflation I don't see anything that really scares me.

You know it better than I do but the consumer price/inflation numbers raised some eyebrows.

I've heard guys like Buffett saying inflation is something we need to deal with and I've heard that were simply anniversaring (is that a word) last year's pandemic numbers so the variances are going to be goofy for a while but it's nothing to worry about.

Do you think it's concerning, especially with the amount of stimulus spending we've sent out over the past year or just wonky year over year numbers?

I own a fairly large amount of tech stocks and ETFs and my sensational year has just turned into a mediocre year in the last three weeks. Other than inflation I don't see anything that really scares me.

i think the first fiscal stimulus was warranted, but after three rounds, I fear we’ve created an addiction and also overdone things, particularly when considering the massive actions on the monetary policy side too.

labor shortage probably isn’t nearly as big of an issue as the supply problems in all commodities right now. It’s creating massive price dislocations

IDF Chiefs to approve Gaza ground invasion plans later today

Biden should have done this on day 1 of the pipeline shutting down

dumb

Something this complex can NOT be summed up with a cartoon. Thinking that it could is pure f**king idiocy and the sign of a very foolish mind.
Dumb.

Progressives like to paint the situation as more complex than it is to provide cover for Hamas. Once in a while a Palestinian leader will worry their political future is in jeopardy and launch a few hundred rockets into Israel to divert.

The IDF summarily gives them an ass kicking for a couple weeks until they stop. But it has to be a tactical ass kicking because they build their military bases under hospitals. Hamas on the other hand doesn’t care, they launch rockets indiscriminately.

dumb

Something this complex can NOT be summed up with a cartoon. Thinking that it could is pure f**king idiocy and the sign of a very foolish mind.
That absolutely sums up the tactics if not the whole conflict.

Reactions: 76-1
But it has to be a tactical ass kicking because they build their military bases under hospitals
Remove the "empathy" around this, TOTALLY wipe out a 40 block radius and this crap either stops totally, or is escalated to a level that requires a quick end. Stop dicking around and stop with the little bitch slaps. we're tired of hearing it.

Remove the "empathy" around this, TOTALLY wipe out a 40 block radius and this crap either stops totally, or is escalated to a level that requires a quick end. Stop dicking around and stop with the little bitch slaps. we're tired of hearing it.
Wtf dude? No one is on board with bombing out a bunch of Palestinians. Most of them have nothing to do with their shitty government or Hamas.

Israel still holds the moral high ground in this conflict as much as the U.N. and misguided progressives might act like they don’t. Actions like that would cause them to lose good will real quick.

Civilian casualties are practically unavoidable but Israel at least try’s to limit them.

Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls
Wtf dude? No one is on board with bombing out a bunch of Palestinians. Most of them have nothing to do with their shitty government or Hamas.

Israel still holds the moral high ground in this conflict as much as the U.N. and misguided progressives might act like they don’t. Actions like that would cause them to lose good will real quick.

Civilian casualties are practically unavoidable but Israel at least try’s to limit them.

What is both sad and bizarre is the fact that initially the non-Israelis actually held the moral high ground at the start of this particular argument ((families being evicted from homes in Jerusalem where they had lived for decades [from what I understand] )) but Hamas and Hezbollah quickly took the low road and are now doing what terrorists do..., which of course will force the Israelis to go even lower and take out a school or a hospital ((where the brave freedom fighters have placed their HQ's, rocket factories, and supply depots, and nearby launch sites...))... Its a win either way for the terrorists...; operate unhindered or get a major public relations coup...They most likely have camera crews standing by to film the carnage...

Last edited:
Reactions: IUJIM

new missiles going to be bought with Biden funds

Reactions: 76-1 and jet812
What is both sad and bizarre is the fact that initially the non-Israelis actually held the moral high ground at the start of this particular argument ((families being evicted from homes in Jerusalem where they had lived for decades [from what I understand] )) but Hamas and Hezbollah quickly took the low road and are now doing what terrorists do..., which of course will force the Israelis to go even lower and take out a school or a hospital ((where the brave freedom fighters have placed their HQ's, rocket factories, and supply depots, and nearby launch sites...))... Its a win either way for the terrorists...; operate unhindered or get a major public relations coup...They most likely have camera crews standing by to film the carnage...
First, no one is forcing Israel to bomb schools or hospitals or innocent civilians. That is a choice they are making.

Second, you say Hamas responded to Israeli actions by going lower and this forces Israel to go even lower. Why then do you not conclude that Israel’s initial actions forced Hamas to go low?

This is a complex situation and I would never claim that the Palestinian side is always in the right but as long as Israel continues to occupy their land and attempt to further encroach on Palestinian territory, neither side will live in peace. I won’t claim to have a solution and smarter people than me have tried and failed to get the two sides to come to a compromise, but putting this solely at the feet of the Palestinians completely ignores history.

ADVERTISEMENT